One word story

Fun fun & More fun

Re: One word story

Postby ladyana » 10 Jul 2020, 09:08

[quote="Red Queen"]Once upon a time a little bear named Brandy walked into a bar, asking "Salsa?"
"Nonsense", said waiter , "My name is Alex!". The bear sang a horrible song about his lost honey. He couldn't find his supersuit! So, he pulled off the Mickey Mouse headband and his cardigan stained with red wine and he flew into clouds. The cotton ball couldn't resist the sweet smell of fruit snacks. This cotton ball was mighty hungry. It threw Alex off and went to talk to the little bear named Brandy.
"May I have some fruits?" Said the green bird named Camess.
Alex replied, "We don't serve fruits in the bar."
"But I'm not a fruit!!"
"You're a vegetable," Alex replied. Camess was annoyed, so she farted on the chair and told Red:
"Give me money!" " Or go bother Brady!"
Red was broke, so she tried to slip away quietly, but

Ana Stacy
Lady ID: 6806506
PoshCulture

Visit me on LP!
:wub:

For this post the author ladyana was thanked by:
Isabel Hartley (10 Jul 2020, 18:42)
Rating: 1.2%

ladyana
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 702 times

Postby Isabel Hartley » 10 Jul 2020, 12:00

Once upon a time a little bear named Brandy walked into a bar, asking "Salsa?"
"Nonsense", said waiter , "My name is Alex!". The bear sang a horrible song about his lost honey. He couldn't find his supersuit! So, he pulled off the Mickey Mouse headband and his cardigan stained with red wine and he flew into clouds. The cotton ball couldn't resist the sweet smell of fruit snacks. This cotton ball was mighty hungry. It threw Alex off and went to talk to the little bear named Brandy.
"But I'm not a fruit!!"
"You're a vegetable," Alex replied. Camess was annoyed, so she farted on the chair and told Red:
Red was broke, so she tried to slip away quietly, but she was caught. Red
Isabel Hartley
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 250 times
National Flag:
Sri Lanka

Postby Lady Alexandra » 10 Jul 2020, 12:04

"But I'm not a fruit!!"
Red was broke, so she tried to slip away quietly, but she was caught. Red asked Isabel for money next.

For this post the author Lady Alexandra was thanked by:
Isabel Hartley (10 Jul 2020, 18:42)
Rating: 1.2%

Lady Alexandra
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 956 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Isabel Hartley » 10 Jul 2020, 18:42

"But I'm not a fruit!!"
Red was broke, so she tried to slip away quietly, but she was caught. Red asked Isabel for money next. Isabel was generous enough to
Isabel Hartley
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Sri Lanka

Postby Lady Alexandra » 10 Jul 2020, 19:18

"But I'm not a fruit!!"
Red was broke, so she tried to slip away quietly, but she was caught. Red asked Isabel for money next. Isabel was generous enough to give away 3 profile pictures.

Lady Alexandra
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 956 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Red Queen » 10 Jul 2020, 21:07

"But I'm not a fruit!!"
Red was broke, so she tried to slip away quietly, but she was caught. Red asked Isabel for money next. Isabel was generous enough to give away 3 profile pictures.
But they needed some resizing.
Red Queen
Administrator
Administrator
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 5605 times
National Flag:
South Africa

Postby Isabel Hartley » 13 Jul 2020, 04:36

"But I'm not a fruit!!"
But they needed some resizing.So the pictures were taken
Isabel Hartley
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Sri Lanka

Postby Camess » 13 Jul 2020, 06:34

"But I'm not a fruit!!"
But they needed some resizing.So the pictures were taken in the refrigerator.
Lady:C. Marie
Lady ID: 7547268
Camess
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 136 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Isabel Hartley » 13 Jul 2020, 06:39

"But I'm not a fruit!!"
But they needed some resizing.So the pictures were taken in the refrigerator. However it was not
Isabel Hartley
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Sri Lanka

Postby Camess » 13 Jul 2020, 06:44

"But I'm not a fruit!!"
But they needed some resizing.So the pictures were taken however it was not very cold.
Lady:C. Marie
Lady ID: 7547268
Camess
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 136 times
National Flag:
United States

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Games