One word story

Fun fun & More fun

Re: One word story

Postby V_Oppa » 13 Jan 2018, 15:54

Once upon a cloudy day, I saw a lad playing chess in a haunted toilet. Suddenly, water poured over him. Where did he put his towel? Was he being a bit hasty or his towel vanished for no reason? Ghostbusters must come to the scene to Bulgaria-Trick and arrest Santa before the ghost supersonically deafens him!

Was terminator involved in deafening him? Never again, bloody hell! Since a sin is always a sin, there couldn't be anyone OR anything worse than Gremlin toe... Now, what Santa does is to reverse the unimaginable! Because this is a truly horrible story of the dead lad.

Coming towards the new house of Blue Voldemort was fascinating because there wasn't anybody around; therefore I opened My eyes and there I saw a chess-playing lady who seemed to-be staring at the picture of Superman and his cape. I tiptoed over to the field near the
V_Oppaid=3179398
V_Oppa

Have thanks: 468 times

Postby Amethist » 14 Jan 2018, 10:28

Once upon a cloudy day, I saw a lad playing chess in a haunted toilet. Suddenly, water poured over him. Where did he put his towel? Was he being a bit hasty or his towel vanished for no reason? Ghostbusters must come to the scene to Bulgaria-Trick and arrest Santa before the ghost supersonically deafens him!

Was terminator involved in deafening him? Never again, bloody hell! Since a sin is always a sin, there couldn't be anyone OR anything worse than Gremlin toe... Now, what Santa does is to reverse the unimaginable! Because this is a truly horrible story of the dead lad.

Coming towards the new house of Blue Voldemort was fascinating because there wasn't anybody around; therefore I opened My eyes and there I saw a chess-playing lady who seemed to-be staring at the picture of Superman and his cape. I tiptoed over to the field near the lawn
Lady: Amethist
ID: 163062
Amethist
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 562 times

Postby Roney Chanu » 25 Jan 2018, 15:41

Coming towards the new house of Blue Voldemort was fascinating because there wasn't anybody around; therefore I opened My eyes and there I saw a chess-playing lady who seemed to-be staring at the picture of Superman and his cape. I tiptoed over to the field near the lawn and
Lady name- Chu
club- Fashion

id= 4260496
Roney Chanu
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 835 times
National Flag:
India

Postby Amethist » 25 Jan 2018, 15:55

Coming towards the new house of Blue Voldemort was fascinating because there wasn't anybody around; therefore I opened My eyes and there I saw a chess-playing lady who seemed to-be staring at the picture of Superman and his cape. I tiptoed over to the field near the lawn and accidentally
Amethist
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby Queen Priyal » 27 Jan 2018, 10:08

Coming towards the new house of Blue Voldemort was fascinating because there wasn't anybody around; therefore I opened My eyes and there I saw a chess-playing lady who seemed to-be staring at the picture of Superman and his cape. I tiptoed over to the field near the lawn and accidentally fell
Queen Priyal

Have thanks: 339 times

Postby Amethist » 27 Jan 2018, 12:40

Coming towards the new house of Blue Voldemort was fascinating because there wasn't anybody around; therefore I opened My eyes and there I saw a chess-playing lady who seemed to-be staring at the picture of Superman and his cape. I tiptoed over to the field near the lawn and accidentally fell on
Amethist
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby Random Panda » 27 Jan 2018, 14:57

Coming towards the new house of Blue Voldemort was fascinating because there wasn't anybody around; therefore I opened My eyes and there I saw a chess-playing lady who seemed to-be staring at the picture of Superman and his cape. I tiptoed over to the field near the lawn and accidentally fell on the
Random Panda

Have thanks: 99 times

Postby Amethist » 27 Jan 2018, 15:36

Coming towards the new house of Blue Voldemort was fascinating because there wasn't anybody around; therefore I opened My eyes and there I saw a chess-playing lady who seemed to-be staring at the picture of Superman and his cape. I tiptoed over to the field near the lawn and accidentally fell on the Nose
Amethist
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby Random Panda » 27 Jan 2018, 16:09

Coming towards the new house of Blue Voldemort was fascinating because there wasn't anybody around; therefore I opened My eyes and there I saw a chess-playing lady who seemed to-be staring at the picture of Superman and his cape. I tiptoed over to the field near the lawn and accidentally fell on the Nose of
Random Panda

Have thanks: 99 times

Postby Amethist » 27 Jan 2018, 16:19

Coming towards the new house of Blue Voldemort was fascinating because there wasn't anybody around; therefore I opened My eyes and there I saw a chess-playing lady who seemed to-be staring at the picture of Superman and his cape. I tiptoed over to the field near the lawn and accidentally fell on the Nose of Voldemort

:lol: I'm dying of laughter :lol: Voldemort's nonexistent nose

For this post the author Amethist was thanked by:
Roney Chanu (27 Jan 2018, 18:12)
Rating: 1.2%

Amethist
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Games