One word story

Fun fun & More fun

Re: One word story

Postby scarlett jr. » 11 Jan 2018, 10:41

once upon a cloudy day, I saw a lad playing chess in a haunted toilet. Suddenly, water poured over him. Where did he put his towel? Was he being a bit hasty or his towel vanished for no reason? Ghostbusters must come to the scene to Bulgaria-Trick and arrest Santa before the ghost supersonically deafens him!

Was terminator involved in deafening him? Never again, bloody hell! Since a sin is always a sin, there couldn't be anyone OR anything worse than Gremlin toe... Now, what Santa does is to reverse the unimaginable! Because this is a truly horrible story of the dead lad.

Coming towards the new house of Blue Voldemort was fascinating because there wasn't anybody around; therefore I opened My eyes and there I saw a chess-playing lady who seemed to-be staring at the picture of Superman and his cape. I tiptoed over to the field near
Scarlett_jr_6 athlete
scarlett jr.

Have thanks: 207 times

Postby V_Oppa » 13 Jan 2018, 14:54

Once upon a cloudy day, I saw a lad playing chess in a haunted toilet. Suddenly, water poured over him. Where did he put his towel? Was he being a bit hasty or his towel vanished for no reason? Ghostbusters must come to the scene to Bulgaria-Trick and arrest Santa before the ghost supersonically deafens him!

Was terminator involved in deafening him? Never again, bloody hell! Since a sin is always a sin, there couldn't be anyone OR anything worse than Gremlin toe... Now, what Santa does is to reverse the unimaginable! Because this is a truly horrible story of the dead lad.

Coming towards the new house of Blue Voldemort was fascinating because there wasn't anybody around; therefore I opened My eyes and there I saw a chess-playing lady who seemed to-be staring at the picture of Superman and his cape. I tiptoed over to the field near the
V_Oppaid=3179398
V_Oppa

Have thanks: 148 times

Postby Amethist » 14 Jan 2018, 09:28

Once upon a cloudy day, I saw a lad playing chess in a haunted toilet. Suddenly, water poured over him. Where did he put his towel? Was he being a bit hasty or his towel vanished for no reason? Ghostbusters must come to the scene to Bulgaria-Trick and arrest Santa before the ghost supersonically deafens him!

Coming towards the new house of Blue Voldemort was fascinating because there wasn't anybody around; therefore I opened My eyes and there I saw a chess-playing lady who seemed to-be staring at the picture of Superman and his cape. I tiptoed over to the field near the lawn
Lady: Amethist
ID: 163062
Amethist

Have thanks: 254 times

Previous

Return to Forum Games