One word story

Fun fun & More fun

Re: One word story

Postby Roney Chanu » 06 Mar 2019, 18:54

Once upon a cloudy day, I saw a lad playing chess in a haunted toilet. Suddenly, water poured over him. Where did he put his towel? Was he being a bit hasty or his towel vanished for no reason? Ghostbusters must come to the scene to Bulgaria-Trick and arrest Santa before the ghost supersonically deafens him!

Was terminator involved in deafening him? Never again, bloody hell! Since a sin is always a sin, there couldn't be anyone OR anything worse than Gremlin toe... Now, what Santa does is to reverse the unimaginable! Because this is a truly horrible story of the dead lad.

Coming towards the new house of Blue Voldemort was fascinating because there wasn't anybody around; therefore I opened My eyes and there I saw a chess-playing lady who seemed to-be staring at the picture of Superman and his cape. I tiptoed over to the field near the lawn and accidentally fell on the Nose of Voldemort! Unexplainable feelings, finifugal type ecstasy. Those were rather confusing situations. Suddenly, Dobby returned from Berk and Toothless approached him. But something unusual danced on Ravenheart's Mind and she ate poisoned apples.

Lilo and Dobby magically create spaceships that plant eggs underwater. They felt that they needed to improve the world's selfies, so they committed to killing presidents of "Nine Worlds" and nothing made them want to rethink their decision. Armed their cameras to kill the presidents, they succeeded! As they succeeded, they also took amazing selfies. Barney dies happily in Narnia while singing a serenade.

"Oh no!” said Dobby, as he saw Elmo harassing a Dementor who happens to be a Dufflepud with a huge heart. And
gives candies to muggles. Gratefully, he decided to thank a towel who seriously thinks OMG my life is over. Years passed, and Abhi Llama thought that Amethist and Gaia went paragliding at The Glade. But a Koala and a Camel died peacefully disturbed and had cake before resurrecting Chucky and Annabelle and Valak.

“Trick or Death shall be Barbie's words and she will die once she has Candy Canes!” said Zappy.

Zappy
Lady name- Chu

id= 4260496
Roney Chanu
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1245 times
National Flag:
India

Postby Amethist » 06 Mar 2019, 19:15

Once upon a cloudy day, I saw a lad playing chess in a haunted toilet. Suddenly, water poured over him. Where did he put his towel? Was he being a bit hasty or his towel vanished for no reason? Ghostbusters must come to the scene to Bulgaria-Trick and arrest Santa before the ghost supersonically deafens him!

Was terminator involved in deafening him? Never again, bloody hell! Since a sin is always a sin, there couldn't be anyone OR anything worse than Gremlin toe... Now, what Santa does is to reverse the unimaginable! Because this is a truly horrible story of the dead lad.

Coming towards the new house of Blue Voldemort was fascinating because there wasn't anybody around; therefore I opened My eyes and there I saw a chess-playing lady who seemed to-be staring at the picture of Superman and his cape. I tiptoed over to the field near the lawn and accidentally fell on the Nose of Voldemort! Unexplainable feelings, finifugal type ecstasy. Those were rather confusing situations. Suddenly, Dobby returned from Berk and Toothless approached him. But something unusual danced on Ravenheart's Mind and she ate poisoned apples.

Lilo and Dobby magically create spaceships that plant eggs underwater. They felt that they needed to improve the world's selfies, so they committed to killing presidents of "Nine Worlds" and nothing made them want to rethink their decision. Armed their cameras to kill the presidents, they succeeded! As they succeeded, they also took amazing selfies. Barney dies happily in Narnia while singing a serenade.

"Oh no!” said Dobby, as he saw Elmo harassing a Dementor who happens to be a Dufflepud with a huge heart. And
gives candies to muggles. Gratefully, he decided to thank a towel who seriously thinks OMG my life is over. Years passed, and Abhi Llama thought that Amethist and Gaia went paragliding at The Glade. But a Koala and a Camel died peacefully disturbed and had cake before resurrecting Chucky and Annabelle and Valak.

“Trick or Death shall be Barbie's words and she will die once she has Candy Canes!” said Zappy.

Zappy was
Amethist
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1336 times

Postby Red Queen » 07 Mar 2019, 12:18

Zappy was exhausted
Red Queen
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 4298 times
National Flag:
South Africa

Postby Roney Chanu » 07 Mar 2019, 18:01

Zappy was exhausted and
Lady name- Chu

id= 4260496
Roney Chanu
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
India

Postby Amethist » 07 Mar 2019, 19:16

Zappy was exhausted and energetic
Amethist
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1336 times

Postby Cammy » 07 Mar 2019, 19:36

Zappy was exhausted and energetic At
lady name=Cammy-_-

Lady ID= 5787642

Cammy

Have thanks: 266 times

Postby Roney Chanu » 08 Mar 2019, 18:04

Zappy was exhausted and energetic at the
Lady name- Chu

id= 4260496
Roney Chanu
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
India

Postby Gaia » 08 Mar 2019, 19:24

Zappy was exhausted and energetic at the same
Lady name: Gaia.
with a dot! Image

ID: 1663132
Gaia
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1085 times

One word story

Postby StrogovaSeta » 12 Mar 2019, 12:09

I think its about time we had another one of these games. Create a story by posting something that has five words in it. Make sure it makes sense because last time it lost track. I decided to extend the word limit because 3 words is just a little squishy. Try not to post twice in a row, that would be no fun and also this does not count as a word.

Onedaytherewasarabbitwholiveinahole. That does not count so dont try to be cheeky lol.
Be creative people Ill start.

Once upon a time a

EDIT: Lol the classes Once Upon a opening...
StrogovaSeta

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby Cammy » 19 Mar 2019, 05:58

Once upon a time a little bear named
lady name=Cammy-_-

Lady ID= 5787642

Cammy

Have thanks: 266 times

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Games