One word story

Fun fun & More fun

Re: One word story

Postby Amethist » 08 Aug 2018, 07:36

Once upon a cloudy day, I saw a lad playing chess in a haunted toilet. Suddenly, water poured over him. Where did he put his towel? Was he being a bit hasty or his towel vanished for no reason? Ghostbusters must come to the scene to Bulgaria-Trick and arrest Santa before the ghost supersonically deafens him!

Was terminator involved in deafening him? Never again, bloody hell! Since a sin is always a sin, there couldn't be anyone OR anything worse than Gremlin toe... Now, what Santa does is to reverse the unimaginable! Because this is a truly horrible story of the dead lad.

Coming towards the new house of Blue Voldemort was fascinating because there wasn't anybody around; therefore I opened My eyes and there I saw a chess-playing lady who seemed to-be staring at the picture of Superman and his cape. I tiptoed over to the field near the lawn and accidentally fell on the Nose of Voldemort! Unexplainable feelings, finifugal type ecstasy. Those were rather confusing situations. Suddenly, Dobby returned from Berk and Toothless approached him. But something unusual danced on Ravenheart's Mind and she ate poisoned apples.

Lilo and Dobby magically create spaceships that plant eggs underwater. They felt that they needed to improve the world's selfies, so they committed to killing presidents of "Nine Worlds" and nothing made them want to rethink their decision. Armed their cameras to kill the presidents, they succeeded! As they succeeded, they also took amazing selfies. Barney dies happily in Narnia while singing

For this post the author Amethist was thanked by:
Gaia (10 Aug 2018, 09:46)
Rating: 1.2%

Amethist
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 858 times

Postby Gaia » 10 Aug 2018, 09:47

Once upon a cloudy day, I saw a lad playing chess in a haunted toilet. Suddenly, water poured over him. Where did he put his towel? Was he being a bit hasty or his towel vanished for no reason? Ghostbusters must come to the scene to Bulgaria-Trick and arrest Santa before the ghost supersonically deafens him!

Was terminator involved in deafening him? Never again, bloody hell! Since a sin is always a sin, there couldn't be anyone OR anything worse than Gremlin toe... Now, what Santa does is to reverse the unimaginable! Because this is a truly horrible story of the dead lad.

Coming towards the new house of Blue Voldemort was fascinating because there wasn't anybody around; therefore I opened My eyes and there I saw a chess-playing lady who seemed to-be staring at the picture of Superman and his cape. I tiptoed over to the field near the lawn and accidentally fell on the Nose of Voldemort! Unexplainable feelings, finifugal type ecstasy. Those were rather confusing situations. Suddenly, Dobby returned from Berk and Toothless approached him. But something unusual danced on Ravenheart's Mind and she ate poisoned apples.

Lilo and Dobby magically create spaceships that plant eggs underwater. They felt that they needed to improve the world's selfies, so they committed to killing presidents of "Nine Worlds" and nothing made them want to rethink their decision. Armed their cameras to kill the presidents, they succeeded! As they succeeded, they also took amazing selfies. Barney dies happily in Narnia while singing a
Lady name: Gaia.
with a dot! Image

ID: 1663132
Gaia
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 722 times

Postby Roney Chanu » 10 Aug 2018, 15:12

Lilo and Dobby magically create spaceships that plant eggs underwater. They felt that they needed to improve the world's selfies, so they committed to killing presidents of "Nine Worlds" and nothing made them want to rethink their decision. Armed their cameras to kill the presidents, they succeeded! As they succeeded, they also took amazing selfies. Barney dies happily in Narnia while singing a serenade

:P
Lady name- Chu

id= 4260496

For this post the author Roney Chanu was thanked by:
Gaia (10 Aug 2018, 23:13)

Roney Chanu
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1039 times
National Flag:
India

Postby Gaia » 10 Aug 2018, 23:18

Lilo and Dobby magically create spaceships that plant eggs underwater. They felt that they needed to improve the world's selfies, so they committed to killing presidents of "Nine Worlds" and nothing made them want to rethink their decision. Armed their cameras to kill the presidents, they succeeded! As they succeeded, they also took amazing selfies. Barney dies happily in Narnia while singing a serenade.

"Oh

(I was thinking maybe add some dialogue for the story, perhaps existing characters such as Lilo and Dobby talking about Barney's death and ways to save him?? XD just an idea).
with a dot! Image

Gaia
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby Amethist » 12 Aug 2018, 17:59

Lilo and Dobby magically create spaceships that plant eggs underwater. They felt that they needed to improve the world's selfies, so they committed to killing presidents of "Nine Worlds" and nothing made them want to rethink their decision. Armed their cameras to kill the presidents, they succeeded! As they succeeded, they also took amazing selfies. Barney dies happily in Narnia while singing a serenade.

"Oh no!

Great idea Gaia. Let's do that. :D

Gaia (13 Aug 2018, 00:31)

Amethist
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby Gaia » 13 Aug 2018, 00:32

"Oh no!” Said
with a dot! Image

Gaia
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby Amethist » 13 Aug 2018, 02:03

"Oh no!” said Dobby,

Gaia (16 Aug 2018, 09:16)

Amethist
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby Gaia » 15 Aug 2018, 02:56

"Oh no!” said Dobby, as
with a dot! Image

Gaia
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby Amethist » 15 Aug 2018, 04:06

"Oh no!” said Dobby, as he
Amethist
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby Gaia » 16 Aug 2018, 09:16

"Oh no!” said Dobby, as he saw
with a dot! Image

Gaia
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Previous

Return to Forum Games