Mount Olympus 2 - Game thread

Fun fun & More fun

Re: Mount Olympus 2 - Game thread

Postby Gaia » 21 May 2018, 21:44

Emirillia wrote:I did this last time. These are my guesses and may be similar or not the same as yours. These are the positions of who I think could be in each team, most I have no clue so can’t place them. Some of these may be weak excuses and if you have an opinion on someone that could help share it. These are only a few people who I suspect based on things they have said throughout the thread. If I’ve done something wrong (put a fact in the wrong spot etc.) let me know. These may be inaccurate and people might not be in the teams I say they are because these are just

Frru- Villian (pg 4 she said “Well, I'd lie if I'd say that I won't miss being in the same team as you, trought“ to Amethist. If she was not a villian, how she know Ame wasn’t on same team. She also said very early on she wasn’t a villian which I find suspicious. I think she may have slipped up unintentionally)

Tanja D - Neutral or Villian ( Seemed to be getting us to rush to reveal who we were. Saying that it’s likely good gods will be eliminated because we have no idea who is who)

Clueless - Good god (After revealing I was jailed and said that I couldn’t be Ares or Hephaestus for Nyx she had said “Yeah, that's what I was hoping for LOL”)

Gaia - Good or neutral (Said she doesn’t have in investigative role which I think is quite a big clue. But I think she could be a neutral coz pg10 “if they keep on targeting the goddesses chances are they are more likely to be eliminated by Artemis, if she is on the game of course. There is no limits to how many Artemis is capable...” seems worried bout Artemis)

It’s late and I’m getting tired so I’ll continue this tomorrow.

Emi, I was talking about how among the goddesses Artemis might be one, and having Artemis sure is a threat to villains and neutrals. “If” I was a neutral and worried about Artemis, I wouldn’t be telling everyone in chat to be careful with female roles, because that would give neutrals a big hint, which wouldn’t be good for me since I would need to win individually and keep as much advantages as I can... but since I am playing as a team, good gods team, I felt like I should share my ideas to help keep everyone more safe in a way. All I am saying is be careful because this might happen, but obviously you have the freedom to visit anyone you want.
Lady name: Gaia.
(in the game my lady name has a dot at the end ;) )

ID: 1663132

Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.
Roy T. Bennett
Gaia

Have thanks: 251 times

Postby Gaia » 21 May 2018, 21:49

TanjaD wrote:Red and Fru did the very same thing in that revealing they were not in the same allignment as before. Red turned to be a good god, why wouldn't Fru turn out good as well? I am not saying she is good too, but I would not risk to vote against her.

I am in the same alignment as last time. Your alignment on the previous game doesn’t necessarily mean you will have a different one in this round. I am pretty sure more people also stayed with the same alignment.

Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.
Roy T. Bennett
Gaia

Postby TanjaD » 21 May 2018, 22:00

That is true Gaia, but we cannot say anything with confidence. After all, both eliminated gods were in different alignments as before, which makes me extra cautious about voting.
⚜️ Lady: TanjaD.
ID: 4972564

For this post the author TanjaD was thanked by:
Gaia (22 May 2018, 01:44)
Rating: 1.2%

TanjaD

Have thanks: 440 times
National Flag:
Macedonia, the former Yugoslav Republic of

Postby TanjaD » 21 May 2018, 22:30

And we should not forget about the new roles added in each team.
⚜️ Lady: TanjaD.
ID: 4972564

For this post the author TanjaD was thanked by:
Gaia (22 May 2018, 01:44)

TanjaD

Have thanks: 440 times
National Flag:
Macedonia, the former Yugoslav Republic of

Postby Gaia » 21 May 2018, 22:35

Yes I agree. More roles were added so that makes it more difficult to solve this mystery. And I also have my doubts about voting, for it has become a lot riskier than it was on the last time we played Olympus.

Roy T. Bennett

For this post the author Gaia thanked: 2
frrumussica (22 May 2018, 04:45) • TanjaD (21 May 2018, 22:35)
Rating: 2.41%

Gaia

Postby Gaia » 21 May 2018, 23:02

Sulka wrote:
Clueless1 wrote:Currently I'm suspicious of the following ladies because they are not very active in chat, which means they could be using the villain hot-spot to talk;

Naya (even if she said she's good)
Roney (male)
AnnNoor (said she's good)
Sulka (bad / neutral)
Tigerlily (female)
Avalline (absolutely NO posts here)

**Edited, to add very

I'm not active in chat because I work almost when everyone is connected, but I understand that you distrust me, that's the focus of the game

Hi Sulka, I agree with some of the analyzation you have done, but since Naya just joined now its not really her fault that she was inactivate before. I agree with you, I have to go to school and I work at a local hospital close home so my schedule can get pretty busy sometimes too. Also, making a list of inactivate ladies may indeed be helpful when searching for villains, but the fact that you are not very active as well makes me think that you are trying to alleviate suspiciousness towards you by putting other inactive ladies on spot. I wanted to tell you this so that next time you share you ideas and thoughts don't make it seem much that they are meant to help you, since that won't be very convincing for some of us. One wrong move and you can get into somebody's suspicious list in a matter of seconds, I know some people who had to learn this the hard way last time we played, so since you are new in this game I thought it would be good to let you know this. :)

Roy T. Bennett

For this post the author Gaia was thanked by:
Naya_Adley (22 May 2018, 01:42)

Gaia

Postby AnnNoor » 21 May 2018, 23:06

Guys i am not active cuz i have exams this week but i am good god and i don't want to say more things but you should not worry about me, i don't kow but my opinion till now is that tanja, sulka and emirilia are bad or neutrals, no offence dear i just think that you argue the most maybe you just hide things

For this post the author AnnNoor was thanked by:
frrumussica (22 May 2018, 06:08)

AnnNoor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 243 times

Postby Gaia » 21 May 2018, 23:16

Its ok AnnNoor, good luck with your exams! :)

Roy T. Bennett
Gaia

Postby Naya_Adley » 22 May 2018, 01:35

Oh.. too many female roles we have here. Apollo got lots of work to do next Nyx :)

For this post the author Naya_Adley was thanked by:
frrumussica (22 May 2018, 04:47)

Naya_Adley

Have thanks: 190 times

Postby Sulka » 22 May 2018, 05:19

AnnNoor wrote:Guys i am not active cuz i have exams this week but i am good god and i don't want to say more things but you should not worry about me, i don't kow but my opinion till now is that tanja, sulka and emirilia are bad or neutrals, no offence dear i just think that you argue the most maybe you just hide things

is super scaring say someting in this foro, because say something is super counterproductive, since all can attack you from all sides, because everything is uncertain in the game, althoug I undoubtedly I am with you in emirilia is bad or neutral because it has an exaggerated control of what is says, and that could be a tactic so that nobody suspects her, (sorry emirilia, if it is not true, but it is my impression, I hope you do not take it personally)
Lady: Sulka
ID: 5013797

For this post the author Sulka was thanked by:
frrumussica (22 May 2018, 06:09)

Sulka

Have thanks: 272 times
National Flag:
Colombia

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Games