Support to flood victims

Let's talk about some things beyond the game.

Support to flood victims

Postby ClaudiaM25 » Fri May 30, 2014 8:59 am

Hey ladies,

As you know, LP team is involved in supporting the flood victims from the affected countries.

This is a topic where you can express your support to those people!!!

You can either you write an encouragement message or post your picture with the dress you have won after donation (VIP shop > Get more diamonds > Special offers. ) or what you consider to be appropriate.

We will reward the best support message*!

Let's do whatever stands in out power to give a helping hand!!

*The reward will be symbolic, we dont want to make a contest from this!

For this post the author ClaudiaM25 thanked: 4
AshotKirK (Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:40 pm) • Fipka (Sat May 31, 2014 2:55 am) • IceBerg69 (Fri May 30, 2014 8:26 pm) • Nirvana (Fri May 30, 2014 9:24 am)
Rating: 4.82%

ClaudiaM25
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1975 times

Re: Support to flood victims

Postby barbie5555 » Fri May 30, 2014 11:53 am

Don't lose your faith on God i wish i could help you more than donating but i am not capable to do so. I hope you guys soon recover and may God give you all peace. :)
Nothing is Impossible the word it self say Im'possible

For this post the author barbie5555 was thanked by:
Denilove (Fri May 30, 2014 12:10 pm)
Rating: 1.2%

barbie5555
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 614 times

Postby Denilove » Fri May 30, 2014 12:02 pm

Hello! This is my agitation to other ladies, below i will write my SUPPORT for people!
I helped here and in my version, we mustn't to be egoists, we are up 1000 people in game, if everyone donate at least 2 Euro, we will help with 2,000 Euro to people!
You must to distribute this message and in your country versions on game.
Put yourself in the place of these people. And you will like other to help you.
Now, people havent where to live, because their home are destroyed, we now PLAY this game, but other fight against disaster. This can happen to anyone - even us.
Maybe there are people who play ladypopular.com from this countries, and they are suffered.
in my town in 2006y had flood and 7 people died, many houses destroyed, we had not electricity, mobile coverage, water, people gave us assistance. Not good.
Little help from us will be useful, not just to buying diamonds, lets to help All. HELP - TO HELP YOU!
GOD see everything and will be with you, good people!
I wish all people to be ok already.
Look, this houses built months, and occupied many years, for 1 day destroyed...
Lokk how 1 day torrend can to roll lif to people forever. It will be very hard to them to recover their houses and psyche from this disaster. We cant to help with other thing, but if we donate at least 2 euro, this is very much than nothing.
People lost their documents, money and maybe havent what to eat. Lets to be INVOLVED and to put ourselves to their places.
Lets to show that LADY POPULAR have and heart and not is just one doll, behind every lady here is hide HUMAN.
Lets to proceed humanity.

MY SUPPORT IS to pray for people to recover fast. And to dont give up, people, you must to be pleased that you are from lucky - alive. Up head!:) Everything will recover, just need time and you can to be PATIENT. You are alive - this is most important, live and health cant to buy with money, other materiality things will be recover with time.
[/size]Image
Dℯniℒℴѵℯ

For this post the author Denilove thanked: 3
Fipka (Sat May 31, 2014 2:59 am) • IceBerg69 (Fri May 30, 2014 8:26 pm) • Kravko (Fri May 30, 2014 3:07 pm)
Rating: 3.61%

Denilove

Have thanks: 71 times

Postby Lady Drakharis » Sat May 31, 2014 1:48 am

May everyone in these areas all be safe. My hopes and prayers go out to all of the flood victims.

For this post the author Lady Drakharis thanked: 3
Denilove (Sat May 31, 2014 8:33 am) • NoldUnlossy (Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:28 am) • StepOwest (Tue May 31, 2016 11:30 am)
Rating: 3.61%

Lady Drakharis

Have thanks: 118 times

Postby ClaudiaM25 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:49 am

Hi everyone! Please all of you give me a PM with your lady names and the version you want me to add the rewards ;)

For this post the author ClaudiaM25 was thanked by:
IcogcoffVox (Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:14 am)

ClaudiaM25
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1975 times

Postby Sabo Jany » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:23 pm

I understand u all lik to help them in our school we talk with teachers and tell them that we want to help them by new way she say oky bt what's that i and my some class fellow in 7th class( we are the girls guid of our school) we start selling ticketing by 5$ in which some contain gifts ( lik cycle,watercolor, toaster...etc) in our hole school & tell the hole school that if they buy the ticket they won the gifts and the money on which u buy the tickets we send them to those people ...  Hole school students & teacher participate buy as much as their heart say. Lucky one won gifts. 
U can also try this in ur school and college & by this way u help them. 
I KNOW MY POST IS AGANST THE TOPIC BUT I AM JUST TELLING U THAT THERE IS MANY WAYS OF HELP :D :D
I DON'T WANT TO BE BETTER THAN ANY ONE BECAUSE I AM TRYING TO BE BETTER THAN MY SELF....Sabo :D
Imagination is power that u connot imagine :P

For this post the author Sabo Jany thanked: 2
amanda2001 (Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:55 am) • Lelandfalp (Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:28 am)
Rating: 2.41%

Sabo Jany

Have thanks: 37 times

Postby NananiniStcyr » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:14 pm

:{}happy valentine. May the Lord be with you and walk with you every second of you life,and Bless you and your families.:{}:{}:{}
NananiniStcyr

Have thanks: 53 times

Postby NananiniStcyr » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:48 pm

:{}happy valentine. May the Lord be with you and walk with you every second of you life,and Bless you and your families.:{}:{}:{}

full suppots

For this post the author NananiniStcyr was thanked by:
occactone (Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:19 pm)

NananiniStcyr

Have thanks: 53 times

Return to OffTopic