online school and zoom

Let's talk about some things beyond the game.

online school and zoom

Postby Aubriella » 18 Aug 2020, 22:46

Let's first start off with something that I've discovered after like 4 days of classes. That is : ONLINE SCHOOL(and zoom) SUCKS. It's absolute information overload(school) and u learn basically nothing cuz everything goes in one ear and straight out the other. And when ur wifi starts throwing fits, ur audio goes out, the glitches and lag make it terrible, and the zoom will prolly be like ooop bad wifi connection? let's just kick her out of the zoom. yes yes amazing idea :mad: All the zoom links, going to the wrong class at the wrong time, all the updates tsk tsk I have finally found something more needy and time consuming than lp boyfriends <_< I swear zoom and my wifi, they plot and plan together to make me SUFFER. Each time something important comes up, I swear they r like omg the teacher looks like she's about to say something important, hehe let's go glitch away the whole sentence :angry: Oh? the teachers about to tell Aubry what the homework is haha perfect time to kick her straight outta this zoom -_- I swear zoom hates me, all of u guys that r besties with zoom, dang pls teach me ur ways!!!! :crying: :crying:
Stand up for what you believe in even if that means standing alone. Ahem let's just say if my reply makes zero sense, it prolly means I skimmed and don't know what ur talking about lol
~Aubry

For this post the author Aubriella thanked: 2
ladyana (21 Aug 2020, 16:33) • mclil1 (21 Aug 2020, 06:30)
Rating: 2.41%

Aubriella

Have thanks: 134 times

Re: online school and zoom

Postby mclil1 » 21 Aug 2020, 06:51

First of all, make sure you're in a zone where the wifi is strongest. This should prevent Zoom and your evil wifi from kicking you out so often. (No offense to your wifi)

Second, I totally agree with the whole annoying thing. I clicked on the wrong Zoom link once, and I didn't notice until the teacher was done with attendance. So I ended up 10 minutes late to my meeting.

I'm not exactly the expert with Zoom (Just started last week), but I do know that sometimes you just need to calm down and ask questions. I have a friend who has the EXACT same problem with the lagging out thing, and here is what she does.

Ask questions. Ask questions and you'll get more answers. If you can't hear, ask your teacher.

Those are my tips. Hope they help you!
Lady Name: Mikayla
ID: 6776353

Custom avatars by me for "sale"! Chat message me for the details.

For this post the author mclil1 was thanked by:
Aubriella (21 Aug 2020, 16:27)
Rating: 1.2%

mclil1
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor

Have thanks: 307 times
National Flag:
United States

Re: online school and zoom

Postby Aubriella » 21 Aug 2020, 16:27

Haha I hope my wifi's offended there's its motivation to stop throwing fits lol. Going to the wrong zoom meeting and not having anyone catch it immediately makes it quite embarrassing to say the least because you been in there for a while now lol. Thanks Mikayla!
Stand up for what you believe in even if that means standing alone. Ahem let's just say if my reply makes zero sense, it prolly means I skimmed and don't know what ur talking about lol
~Aubry

For this post the author Aubriella was thanked by:
mclil1 (24 Aug 2020, 06:37)
Rating: 1.2%

Aubriella

Have thanks: 134 times

Return to OffTopic