FearDotCom

Let's talk about some things beyond the game.

FearDotCom

Postby Red Queen » 04 Apr 2018, 13:03

Virtually everyone knows what it's like to feel really scared: A pounding heartbeat. Faster breathing. Nervous perspiration. Butterflies in the stomach.

But whether that fright is caused by watching a nail-biting horror movie, listening to a spine-chilling story, or prowling through a dark-as-night haunted house on Halloween, some people actually revel in feeling frightened. They thrive on the latest Friday the 13th movie or Stephen King novel. They relish roller coasters, perhaps even sky diving. They crave having the bejesus scared right out of them.

I'm one of these thrill-seekers. I love reading horror stories, watching them, living them.
Feel free to share anything beyond the normal here.

For this post the author Red Queen thanked: 5
Annabelle Coco (05 Apr 2018, 09:50) • ClaudiaM25 (04 Apr 2018, 16:21) • Miranda K (20 Apr 2018, 20:28) • Queen Priyal (04 Apr 2018, 15:28) • Tigerlily (04 Apr 2018, 13:43)
Rating: 6.02%

Red Queen
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 2687 times
National Flag:
South Africa

Re: FearDotCom

Postby Red Queen » 04 Apr 2018, 13:39

In the summer of 2013, I found myself driving home alone on the N1 highway from a party. It was almost midnight, and needless to say it was pitch black. As was usual at night, I was on edge. I had the radio off, and could hear nothing but the muffle roar of tires on pavement and the dull hum of the engine. I stole a glance into the middle rear view mirror, and saw nothing but darkness through the back window. I know that I looked backward and saw nothing. I’m sure of it. Just the seemingly endless blackness of the night. I remember it so clearly because not 10 seconds later a car passed me to the left. Headlights on. I had one of those sudden adrenaline rushes like when you think you see a person outside your bedroom window when it’s just a tree, or when you start awake at night with the feeling of falling. Ten seconds earlier, nothing had been behind me. Suddenly, a car. I drove the rest of the way home shivering and knowing something was off. The next morning, I found two sets of scratches near the back of my van. One was on the left rear, one was on the right. The car was pretty old. They could have been there for months, but that was the first time that I distinctly remembered seeing them. In hindsight, there are two possibilities for what happened that night. Possibility one. By some glitch in reality, or something paranormal, this other car had somehow appeared behind me within 10 seconds of me checking my mirror. Like some weird ghost crap or something. However, the second option is what makes my blood run cold whenever I consider it. It didn’t even occur to me until months after the fact, but it makes me dread driving alone at night even more. Possibility two. The car was normal. It had approached me from the rear and passed me to my left. However, something large, and wide, and as black as the night had been clinging to the rear of my car, obscuring my view through the window and leaving deep scratches on the sides. And I had inadvertently driven it home with me.

For this post the author Red Queen thanked: 4
Annabelle Coco (05 Apr 2018, 09:50) • Miranda K (20 Apr 2018, 20:28) • Queen Priyal (04 Apr 2018, 15:28) • Tigerlily (04 Apr 2018, 13:43)
Rating: 4.82%

Red Queen
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
South Africa

Postby Queen Priyal » 04 Apr 2018, 15:24

Omg,this is true?I got goosebumps on reading the last line!
After that,did you notice anything strange happening with you or in your house?
I know I'm nosey but I wanna know evrything :P

For this post the author Queen Priyal was thanked by:
Red Queen (05 Apr 2018, 09:33)
Rating: 1.2%

Queen Priyal

Have thanks: 344 times

Postby Red Queen » 05 Apr 2018, 09:36

Queen Priyal wrote:Omg,this is true?I got goosebumps on reading the last line!

Priya, there's always some strange stuff happening in our house ;)
That's probably why I love our strange and unexplained world.
You know what's also creepy, when one of our 7 cats stare at something we can't see and then hiss and run away. I'm like "OMG, take me away with you !!!!!!!"
Red Queen
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
South Africa

Postby Queen Priyal » 05 Apr 2018, 13:08

Red Queen wrote:
Queen Priyal wrote:Omg,this is true?I got goosebumps on reading the last line!

Priya, there's always some strange stuff happening in our house ;)
That's probably why I love our strange and unexplained world.
You know what's also creepy, when one of our 7 cats stare at something we can't see and then hiss and run away. I'm like "OMG, take me away with you !!!!!!!"

:lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed: :eek:
Queen Priyal

Postby Queen Priyal » 05 Apr 2018, 13:44

This is not one of my experience.But it happened with my friend who lives nearby.(she's very close so won't lie)
I think it took place in September or October,2017.
My friend,she is a lover of dogs(but I'm not) and had four dogs.It was around 11:30 or something.She was feeding her dog and playing with him in her gallery(this late at night!)OUT OF NOWHERE a wind started blowing .
When she wasn't looking there was a loud noise of someone being tossed down violently.When she turned back she saw her dog barking loudly and started choking.Even more horrific is that his tongue twisted on its own and turned black.She called her family and they all tried to help him by splashing some water on him but no luck.He was panting and weltering badly.She rubbed her paws and his body.When there was no good result,she immediately took him to the vet where he was declare dead under mysterious conditions.
He was very well,had no disease,there was no one else present at the moment except my friend.No one figured out how the poor creature died.
Some people said that it was very late at night and there must be some wandering spirits who had tried to harm my friend,but her dog(cause they are extremely loyal)had tried to save her and got killed.I don't know if this reason is true.But whenever I remember this incident,I always get creeped out.

For this post the author Queen Priyal was thanked by:
Miranda K (20 Apr 2018, 20:30)

Queen Priyal

Postby Red Queen » 05 Apr 2018, 14:51

Queen Priyal wrote:This is not one of my experience.But it happened with my friend who lives nearby.(she's very close so won't lie)
I think it took place in September or October,2017.
My friend,she is a lover of dogs(but I'm not) and had four dogs.It was around 11:30 or something.She was feeding her dog and playing with him in her gallery(this late at night!)OUT OF NOWHERE a wind started blowing .
When she wasn't looking there was a loud noise of someone being tossed down violently.When she turned back she saw her dog barking loudly and started choking.Even more horrific is that his tongue twisted on its own and turned black.She called her family and they all tried to help him by splashing some water on him but no luck.He was panting and weltering badly.She rubbed her paws and his body.When there was no good result,she immediately took him to the vet where he was declare dead under mysterious conditions.
He was very well,had no disease,there was no one else present at the moment except my friend.No one figured out how the poor creature died.
Some people said that it was very late at night and there must be some wandering spirits who had tried to harm my friend,but her dog(cause they are extremely loyal)had tried to save her and got killed.I don't know if this reason is true.But whenever I remember this incident,I always get creeped out.

Such a sad story. Even with it's creep factor.
One of the oldest and most persistent paranormal beliefs is that dogs have the ability to see spirits, ghosts of the dead, or even the Angel of Death. All of this is attributed to some kind of "sixth sense" that dogs are supposed to have.

For this post the author Red Queen thanked: 4
Annabelle Coco (11 Apr 2018, 08:41) • Miranda K (20 Apr 2018, 20:30) • Queen Priyal (06 Apr 2018, 14:32) • travisft16 (23 Apr 2018, 02:21)
Rating: 4.82%

Red Queen
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
South Africa

Postby Aelise » 11 Apr 2018, 12:38

This is my new favorite topic. :D

For this post the author Aelise was thanked by:
Red Queen (11 Apr 2018, 13:23)

Aelise

Have thanks: 97 times

Postby Red Queen » 11 Apr 2018, 13:24

Aelise wrote:This is my new favorite topic. :D

Glad you like it :)
Do you have a scary story to share with us?
Red Queen
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
South Africa

Postby Red Queen » 11 Apr 2018, 13:28

Don’t be scared of the monsters, just look for them.
Look to your left, to your right, under your bed, behind your dresser, in your closet.
But never look up, she hates being seen.

For this post the author Red Queen was thanked by:
Annabelle Coco (19 Apr 2018, 14:06)

Red Queen
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
South Africa

Next

Return to OffTopic