FearDotCom

Let's talk about some things beyond the game.

Re: FearDotCom

Postby Zynismus » 26 Jul 2020, 20:58

I know this topic is a bit older but I really loved reading all the stories and wanted to share a few of my own. Creepy stuff has been happening to me ever since I was about 6 years old. At least that's when the first unexplainable event happened that I remember up to this day. This will probably be a bit longer post :cheesy:

1. I was at my friend's house (we always hung out after coming home from kindergarten). We were playing in her room (note that her room is on the second floor of the house), minding our own business when all of a sudden we heard as if someone knocked on the window three times. We both immediately stood up and looked towards the window. It was broad daylight and there was nobody there (well, of course since it was on the second floor). I walked up to the window and looked everywhere to see if something could've made the sound but I saw nothing. After we both calmed down we casually continued playing and never told anyone what happened.

2. Somewhere in 2017 I went to my friend's house after school. We were home alone and were watching TV downstairs in the living room. My friend then went to the bathroom and I was left alone downstairs. Even though there was nothing wrong with the house I always feel kind of uneasy when I'm alone as if someone is watching me. I guess she was bored so she called out to me saying she thought she heard footsteps in the backyard (their bathroom window looks to the backyard). I wasn't sure if she was messing around with me to scare me or not but she sounded pretty serious. I panicked a little and told her to hurry up because I didn't want to be alone. She let me into the bathroom and we talked about what she heard. After we figured out a plan how we're going to see if someone really was there or not, we went to the kitchen and grabbed something we could use as a self-defense weapon and went outside. Of course, there was nobody there and my friend admitted she was messing around with me. But, then we heard this extremely loud thump like something heavy fell in the garage. Although scared, we went to check what it was. We peeked through the door to see nothing there. I scanned the room and saw an antler missing. (Her dad brought a deer antler a few days prior. I don't know why he bought it but anyhow they kept it in the garage). I asked her if anybody moved it and she said nobody did, it was there when I came. We then noticed that the door that lead from the garage to the backyard were slightly ajar. We went there and opened the door only to see that the antler was in the middle of the backyard still swinging a bit as if someone only just then dropped it. The door was locked and nobody went in (and even if someone did we would hear the door unlocking). We ran outside in complete terror.

3. This one happened about a week after the event with the antler. I was again at the same friend's house (after school). We were talking about some creepy conspiracy theories and ghost stories while in the garage playing with a balloon and when we got tired of it my friend went inside and I stayed in the garage. After about 2 minutes I heard my friend running upstairs (skipping one step each time) and since I didn't like to be left alone (as I mentioned before) I ran after her telling her not to leave me alone downstairs after what happened with the antler. As I ran towards the stairs, in the corner of my eye, I noticed my friend standing by the window looking at something on her phone, completely confused as to why I'm running towards the stairs yelling at her. I stopped and looked at her to process what just happened and asked her if it was her who I heard running and she said no. I backed away from the stairs and explained to her what happened (because she said she didn't hear anything) and she was creeped out too. We checked if someone went upstairs (again we were home alone) and nobody was there.

4. I have two more stories left that happened only recently (in the past month or so). I was walking to my friend's house (the same one that was with me when the thing with the antler and the stairs happened) and in that street there is this abandoned house with wooden planks on the window (that have small cracks) and the door is also covered in planks. There's no doorbell and we never saw anyone coming in or out of the house (hence why everyone's assuming it's abandoned). I used to be kind of scared walking by it but now I'm used to it. I ignore it and just casually walk past it. But this time I was walking while looking at my phone and as I walked past the house I felt as if someone gently placed their hand on my left shoulder to catch my attention. I turned around and nobody was on the street except me. I can't say I wasn't creeped out but I continued to calmly walk and turned around 2 more times only to see that there really was no one there.

5. The final story I want to share happened a few weeks ago. I woke up and was home alone. Still stretching in my bed trying to convince myself to start the day instead of going back to sleep. I then heard footsteps. I looked out towards the hall and waited to see if someone was there. I was surprisingly calm. I didn't feel like I was in danger. Then a moment later I felt this energy/presence. As if someone else was there with me. That something walked from the master bedroom into the hall and stopped at my door. I felt like it was staring at me so I just stared back. Again, I felt calm. Then it just walked away and I didn't feel that presence anymore.

For this post the author Zynismus thanked: 2
Queen.Christy (26 Jul 2020, 21:06) • Red Queen (27 Jul 2020, 08:57)
Rating: 2.41%

Zynismus

Have thanks: 2 times

Postby Queen.Christy » 26 Jul 2020, 21:08

Zynismus wrote:I know this topic is a bit older but I really loved reading all the stories and wanted to share a few of my own. Creepy stuff has been happening to me ever since I was about 6 years old. At least that's when the first unexplainable event happened that I remember up to this day. This will probably be a bit longer post :cheesy:

1. I was at my friend's house (we always hung out after coming home from kindergarten). We were playing in her room (note that her room is on the second floor of the house), minding our own business when all of a sudden we heard as if someone knocked on the window three times. We both immediately stood up and looked towards the window. It was broad daylight and there was nobody there (well, of course since it was on the second floor). I walked up to the window and looked everywhere to see if something could've made the sound but I saw nothing. After we both calmed down we casually continued playing and never told anyone what happened.

2. Somewhere in 2017 I went to my friend's house after school. We were home alone and were watching TV downstairs in the living room. My friend then went to the bathroom and I was left alone downstairs. Even though there was nothing wrong with the house I always feel kind of uneasy when I'm alone as if someone is watching me. I guess she was bored so she called out to me saying she thought she heard footsteps in the backyard (their bathroom window looks to the backyard). I wasn't sure if she was messing around with me to scare me or not but she sounded pretty serious. I panicked a little and told her to hurry up because I didn't want to be alone. She let me into the bathroom and we talked about what she heard. After we figured out a plan how we're going to see if someone really was there or not, we went to the kitchen and grabbed something we could use as a self-defense weapon and went outside. Of course, there was nobody there and my friend admitted she was messing around with me. But, then we heard this extremely loud thump like something heavy fell in the garage. Although scared, we went to check what it was. We peeked through the door to see nothing there. I scanned the room and saw an antler missing. (Her dad brought a deer antler a few days prior. I don't know why he bought it but anyhow they kept it in the garage). I asked her if anybody moved it and she said nobody did, it was there when I came. We then noticed that the door that lead from the garage to the backyard were slightly ajar. We went there and opened the door only to see that the antler was in the middle of the backyard still swinging a bit as if someone only just then dropped it. The door was locked and nobody went in (and even if someone did we would hear the door unlocking). We ran outside in complete terror.

3. This one happened about a week after the event with the antler. I was again at the same friend's house (after school). We were talking about some creepy conspiracy theories and ghost stories while in the garage playing with a balloon and when we got tired of it my friend went inside and I stayed in the garage. After about 2 minutes I heard my friend running upstairs (skipping one step each time) and since I didn't like to be left alone (as I mentioned before) I ran after her telling her not to leave me alone downstairs after what happened with the antler. As I ran towards the stairs, in the corner of my eye, I noticed my friend standing by the window looking at something on her phone, completely confused as to why I'm running towards the stairs yelling at her. I stopped and looked at her to process what just happened and asked her if it was her who I heard running and she said no. I backed away from the stairs and explained to her what happened (because she said she didn't hear anything) and she was creeped out too. We checked if someone went upstairs (again we were home alone) and nobody was there.

4. I have two more stories left that happened only recently (in the past month or so). I was walking to my friend's house (the same one that was with me when the thing with the antler and the stairs happened) and in that street there is this abandoned house with wooden planks on the window (that have small cracks) and the door is also covered in planks. There's no doorbell and we never saw anyone coming in or out of the house (hence why everyone's assuming it's abandoned). I used to be kind of scared walking by it but now I'm used to it. I ignore it and just casually walk past it. But this time I was walking while looking at my phone and as I walked past the house I felt as if someone gently placed their hand on my left shoulder to catch my attention. I turned around and nobody was on the street except me. I can't say I wasn't creeped out but I continued to calmly walk and turned around 2 more times only to see that there really was no one there.

5. The final story I want to share happened a few weeks ago. I woke up and was home alone. Still stretching in my bed trying to convince myself to start the day instead of going back to sleep. I then heard footsteps. I looked out towards the hall and waited to see if someone was there. I was surprisingly calm. I didn't feel like I was in danger. Then a moment later I felt this energy/presence. As if someone else was there with me. That something walked from the master bedroom into the hall and stopped at my door. I felt like it was staring at me so I just stared back. Again, I felt calm. Then it just walked away and I didn't feel that presence anymore.

Word of advice stop going to your friends house lol ^_^ Thats just creepy
Queen.Christy
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 596 times

Postby Zynismus » 26 Jul 2020, 21:14

Queen.Christy wrote:
Zynismus wrote:I know this topic is a bit older but I really loved reading all the stories and wanted to share a few of my own. Creepy stuff has been happening to me ever since I was about 6 years old. At least that's when the first unexplainable event happened that I remember up to this day. This will probably be a bit longer post :cheesy:

Word of advice stop going to your friends house lol ^_^ Thats just creepy

:D haha they're moving to a new house soon so I hope nothing creepy will continue happening
Zynismus

Have thanks: 2 times

Previous

Return to OffTopic