The Teen Mind

Let's talk about some things beyond the game.

Re: The Teen Mind

Postby Amethist » 29 Jul 2018, 07:17

I really like your song playlist :D If you like R&B (I'm a big fan of R&B and acoustic), I recommend listening to Lost in Japan by Shawn Mendes, Best Part by Daniel Caesar, and Figures by Jessie Reyez.

And, I saw your "Best Movies of the Week" list on your earlier post (July 03). The Divergent series and Independence Day are one of the many movies I love (sci-fi & action movies are my favorites). For a start, I HIGHLY recommend watching Maze Runner and The Thinning. :)
Amethist
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1362 times

Postby Anonymous Teen » 12 Aug 2018, 15:33

Amethist, I will definitely look those up. I have watched and read Maze runner and literally just order The Thinning from the library. I am so happy right now because I just watched Twilight for the first time!!! I don't know how I have survived all these years without it! I am glad you like the playlist. I worked hard on that.

I am riding electric scooters through downtown today. I will make sure to take tons of pics and upload them here. Oh and guess what!!! I won 2 tickets to the state fair! I entered a raffle type thing at my library and won! I think my librarian rigged it or something because there is no way that out of more than 50 entries I won. Not that I am complaining. It feels weird to win something by just putting your name in a bowl. It is odd winning something without working for it. You know?
Anonymous Teen

#theteenmind
#teamvoltron
#r5rocks
#pentatonix
#hashtag
Anonymous Teen

Have thanks: 35 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Anonymous Teen » 25 Aug 2018, 16:08

#StateFair

Hey! Sorry about not posting the pics. I am having some technical dificulty. But on the bright side, I am going to the State Fair on Monday! I am going with my best friend and my Papa. Guess what? En Vogue is Playing!!! I honestly cant wait for the funnel cake. I will try to get a pic. Of En Vogue AND the Funnel-cake. My Favorite part of the state fair is the music. The State Fair is the last, Hurrah,before school starts agian.

Best Book(s) of the Week:

-Court of Thorns and Roses
-Born at Midnight
-Fairy Tales

Worst Movie(s) of the Week:

-Fallen
Anonymous Teen

#theteenmind
#teamvoltron
#r5rocks
#pentatonix
#hashtag