Getting to know the Real YOU.

Let's talk about some things beyond the game.

Re: Getting to know the Real YOU.

Postby CoraAudrey.com » 22 Jun 2020, 14:48

My name is Cora Audrey here and in the game, but I have many nicknames = Audrey, Coral Reef, (most common) Michelle (my real name) and Elle or sometimes Miche. I have my own chat room, First Kiss, a dog named P.S. I Love You (Love), a squirrel named Eduard (we found him years ago but he was blind and unable to be set out into the wilderness), 2 younger sisters Maria and Ariana, and my husband's name is Ezra.
"People who jump to conclusions and realize their mistake too late, may look back and find themselves unable to return." - Me.
CoraAudrey.com

Have thanks: 9 times

Postby afrida_diya » 06 Jul 2020, 12:10

Hi I'm Afrida. I'm 18. I'm from Bangladesh. I can't believe it's been 3 months since i started playing LP. Literally the only fun thing in this quarantine. Now I'm just addicted to it.
My dream is to become a doctor. I'm a leo. I love purple. My favourite food is red velvet cake. I love making new friends. Plus I'm a huge fan of kpop n kdrama.
This is who I am. Thanks for reading.
Love,
Afrida
afrida_diya

Have thanks: 17 times

Postby Chung seong » 07 Oct 2020, 16:16

Hello! :D
My real Name is Nistha Suwal. I am from Nepal. I am 13 years old. I have played lady popular for 4 and a half month. First of all i didn't knew the name of the game the name was told by my one of the friend in Pinterest....... :) . Later I slowly started to play the game and guess what..... It became one of my favorite game. I love to play with animals. They are so cute.... I love to visit different countries.... :wub: I know the languages like Japanese, Korean, Chinese, little, Spanish, German, and French and also English.
Okay! I think I will write this much...... :biggrin: :biggrin:
so..... :rolleyes:
If you have any questions about me then you can go on and ask...... :D :D
I will answer each and every questions. :cheesy: :smile:
OH! and also my I like to make many friends...... :love: :love:
Chung seong

Have thanks: 2 times

Previous

Return to OffTopic