Getting to know the Real YOU.

Let's talk about some things beyond the game.

Re: Getting to know the Real YOU.

Postby Lariel172 » 11 Feb 2018, 03:50

Hello one and all~ I'm Elizabeth. Technically I am a new and old member, as I originally came to this game a few years ago (2013, according to an old email from the site) and came back to it last year! I was wondering why the name looked so familiar and thinking "This site is sooo pretty and fun...how could ti be that this is my first time discovering it?" And now, after a long struggle to get back to the forums, I have my answer! XD

I love Fashion, Reading and Writing, Music and most of all, Cheesecake. My friends and I love to refer to myself as "The Empress". Perhaps it is due to my love of writing, but I have a bit of a flare for the dramatic. I love meeting new people and making new friends. ^_^
"A Goddess is a woman who breaks the mold, she's who she want to be...and she offers no apologies."

For this post the author Lariel172 was thanked by:
Red Queen (16 May 2018, 10:12)
Rating: 1.2%

Lariel172

Have thanks: 2 times

Postby Geeta Rathore » 11 Feb 2018, 14:18

hello
I Started Playing LP almost 1 month ago.
My Real Name is SARITA RATHORE.You can call me whatever you like :)
i spend most of my time in playing LP.i have large family and i love them.i have 2 sisters and 1 brother.i have grandparents but :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( i don't have parents.Happens to someone but i felt very strange.because there was nobody to love me(in addition to my grandparents,sisters and brother).i feel like crying. :(
MY HOBBIES-i love to read history,story books.i like barbie movies,sinchan movies,comedy movies and horror movies.i don't like to make friends because they cheat me.i love singing,dancing,listening to music.i love animals,planting and taking care of them.
i am from india.state is rajasthan.city is bikaner

NAME:ANJALI SINGH
ID:5513756

PURPLE KRYSTALZ

For this post the author Geeta Rathore was thanked by:
Red Queen (16 May 2018, 10:12)
Rating: 1.2%

Geeta Rathore

Have thanks: 65 times
National Flag:
India

Postby Red Queen » 16 May 2018, 10:15

Personality Test

Our minds play tricks on us all the time and they see things the way we want them to see it. The image you see first, therefore, says a lot about who you are based on your choice.

If the stallion was the first thing you saw, you are indeed one of the ambitious kind. Wild, free and raw, you are driven to succeed and to be free no matter what. You never shy away from an honest day's work and you are not the one to stay away from a fight. You are in touch with your inner-self which is ready to stand out and be counted. Your personality is the same, exemplary, honest and driven.
Red Queen
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 2876 times
National Flag:
South Africa

Postby Red Queen » 16 May 2018, 10:26

Fist Test

The way you make your fist has a lot to do with your personality and it depends a lot on the intent you have. So, what does it say about you? Find out.

I'm Type B and I would say it's pretty accurate. ^_^
Red Queen
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 2876 times
National Flag:
South Africa

Postby Geeta Rathore » 21 May 2018, 10:06

I'm type A.

NAME:ANJALI SINGH
ID:5513756