Which countries have you been to & would never go back to?

Let's talk about some things beyond the game.

Which countries have you been to & would never go back to?

Postby MonroeTalk » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:07 pm

I did not like Nigeria at all, granted I was there for work but I had no positive experiences there at all, ill from food, traffic was hideous especially in Lagos that we took a boat to cross the river for work, the pollution was awful on the roads and the river was full of whatever people threw away, armed private guards and barbed wire across every house, power cuts, unsanitory conditions, filtering and boiling water every night.

Opportunistic robbers loitering outside shops scared me the most, as soon as you got out of the car they would start walking towards you, if they didn't bother you then would be circling the car as you were in the shop.

The best view was from the window of the plane as I was flying out!!!
MonroeTalk

Have thanks: 2 times

Re: Which countries have you been to & would never go back t

Postby Muntyc0re » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:51 am

I like travelling. It's kind of a hobby. I have already visited 10 countries and soon I am going to add China to my list, have already booked tickets on https://lowcost.club/ I am going to Zhangjiajie. It is famous for its precarious peaks, limpid streams, dense forests, large karst caves, and biodiversity. It is one of the must-see scenic areas in China. I know that Avatar movie was filmed there.
Muntyc0re

Have thanks: 2 times

Return to OffTopic