FearDotCom

Let's talk about some things beyond the game.

Re: FearDotCom

Postby Red Queen » 16 May 2018, 11:16

Sounds cool. Perhaps I'll give it a try.

For this post the author Red Queen was thanked by:
Annabelle Coco (16 May 2018, 12:19)
Rating: 1.2%

Red Queen
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 4298 times
National Flag:
South Africa

Postby Red Queen » 16 May 2018, 11:23

Sleep did not come to me easily that night in the cabin in the woods for the portraits on the wall only portrayed the deformed, the decrepit and the damned. Sleep has never come easily to me ever again, for when I had woke I found no portraits, only windows.

Red Queen
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
South Africa

Postby Red Queen » 19 Jul 2018, 12:07

A Chilling Message from the Harbingers of Death
(this is a true story I got from the web)

My family had never been particularly superstitious and certainly didn’t believe in ghost stories or the paranormal. That’s what made what happened to me an even more frightening experience, considering the bizarre circumstances.

The first three decades of my life were quite average, having gone to college, marrying and having children.

My wife and I weren’t very religious and didn’t go to church. We weren’t even sure about the reality of God. Therefore we maintained an agnostic outlook, preferring to keep our minds open, even if predominantly skeptic. When I reached the age of 33, strange events started happening, to the point where I thought I was going crazy.

It started with a series of bird sightings. In particular, they were black ravens – always appearing in threes. Every day for nearly three weeks, I saw three ravens: on the lawn, on fences, on power lines and other places. I asked a colleague at work about the ravens and she said that it was an omen – that someone was about to die! When I told my wife she laughed at me, but I was slowly convinced that something bad was about to happen.

Then I dreamed about a dead raven smashing through the window
I felt like I couldn’t escape them, but when I drove to work the next day, I was relieved to notice zero ravens. My relief was short lived however, when I got to work, I felt pains in my chest growing into a full-blown heart attack! I was rushed to hospital and admitted. Soon I began to fade in and out while I waited for my wife and the doctor. As I lay there, I heard the fluttering and flapping of wings. When I opened my eyes – I nearly freaked.

Three large ravens were perched on the end of the bed, surrounded by a white mist and watching me intently. I was so weak that I couldn’t open my mouth to scream, but then I noticed a looming figure appearing in the mist. I couldn’t believe my eyes. It was my dead grandmother, wearing long, flowing robes and smiling sweetly.

She looked down at the ravens and stroked them before looking back at me and saying, “Are you ready to join us?” I started to weep and shook my head. I didn’t want to die! The problem was, I couldn’t tell her I didn’t want to go. She floated over and placed her hand on my head, then I saw my life flashing before my eyes as I continued to weep.

Seeing my dead grandmother made me believe in ghost stories
I could hear her voice telling me that I hadn’t taken care of my health and that I’d have to say goodbye to my family. The ravens started to call out and ruffle their feathers as a spiraling tunnel came into view, like a white tornado. I felt myself rising off the bed and floating through the tunnel, holding my grandmother’s hand and crying hard.

My grandmother said, “There’s nothing to fear!” as the ravens continued flapping and calling out loudly. I yelled, “My children! My wife! I can’t leave them!” as we continued being sucked up into the swirling tunnel. I’d heard about people’s stories about death being a peaceful event and how they didn’t want to come back.

It was a different experience for me. I was terrified of leaving my family and going to a place I had no idea about. I pleaded and promised that I would take care of myself, if only I could see my wife and kids again. Suddenly I felt like I was falling a million miles an hour, then I slammed onto the bed and felt the searing pain.

I looked up and saw my wife and kids peering down at me, crying and asking the nurse to help me. After an operation and planning a healthy lifestyle, I was eventually allowed to go home with my family. I’ll never forget that day and I changed my mind about the afterlife, but did my best to stay away from ravens.
Red Queen
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
South Africa

Postby cutybeauty713 » 03 Aug 2018, 14:34

oh !!! this topic in amazing!! love your stories red!!tell us more please!!:)
Cuty beauty
DeScEnT QuEEns
You tube : Roxy Stella
Please do not forget to send me some love on you tube!!

For this post the author cutybeauty713 thanked: 2
Gaia (02 Sep 2018, 23:43) • Red Queen (19 Jun 2019, 13:09)
Rating: 2.41%

cutybeauty713

Have thanks: 145 times
National Flag:
Pakistan

Postby Roxxanna » 20 Sep 2018, 10:02

Happened to me~

Usually in the afternoons I’m alone at home in summers, my sisters off to some friends house, mom and dad are out, I’m on Netflix or online..I order food a lot, i Love trying new dishes, so this one afternoon, my order arrived, I vaguely recall it to be donuts I went out to get it and set it on the table and went to take a bath.
Halfway through I was reminded that I didn’t close the door on the way back in, I rushed out and went and saw that the door was locked...even tho I was so sure that I hadn’t locked it. Nonetheless i went back, got dressed and settled on the couch. My food wasn’t there. The fan had been turned off. The Air Conditioner had been turned off, The TV however was on, I could feel myself sweating..had someone broke in? Or worse, was it someone that didn’t need to BREAK their way in? I went to the dining hall...and there I saw it, my donuts on the dining table, I didn’t go there once, how did they..it’s still a mystery.

With nobody at home, not even my maid or the cook, not my sister, or parents...
LADY NAME- HUNGRY LLAMA
LADY ID- 5363309

Hey, I’m Abhi

For this post the author Roxxanna was thanked by:
Red Queen (19 Jun 2019, 13:09)
Rating: 1.2%

Roxxanna
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 142 times
National Flag:
India

Postby sanika123 » 19 Jun 2019, 12:47

Sounds interested!
sanika123

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby Red Queen » 19 Jun 2019, 13:12

(-Internet Source)
Nothing is more terrible than losing a loved one. Everyone knows that. This reality hit home for me over 20 years ago when I lost the love of my life.

We had been childhood sweethearts and we finally married several years later when we were both 21 years of age, but I lost him on our honeymoon in a motorbike accident. I felt guilty for surviving.

I’d always been afraid of ghost stories and was even more so after he passed away, doing my best to make sure I was never alone. Even though I would’ve loved to see him again, the idea of seeing his spirit was just too much for me. My family took me to stay in a log cabin in the woods, which my husband would’ve loved, as he was a nature lover.

Even though my parents cooked out and tried to get me involved, all I wanted to do was sleep so I could avoid the grief. Early one morning, I felt like I was being watched and I freaked out. I decided to get up and go for a walk on my own in the woods. Seeing the mist put me in a dreamy frame of mind and I wandered along in a trance.

I tried not to think about my husband and the feeling I had when I woke up, but the sensation hit me again as I approached the top of the first hill. Not knowing what to do, I stood still and looked around, totally confused. My hair prickled and my blood froze when I saw the apparition of a woman in a crimson dress further up the trail.

I gasped when I realized her dress was totally soaked in blood.
I’d smelled the blood but put it down to being in the woods. She kept her head bowed as her long black hair seemed to blend into the dress and the blood continued flowing onto the ground around her. I could hear quiet weeping and sorrowful moans. I started to slowly step backwards but she floated closer towards me with each step I took.

Shaking with fear, my mind scrambled to figure out what to do. Then the woman slowly looked up from under the long strands of hair hanging over her face. I saw large, dark eyes staring at me and her scarlet lips trembling as she wept. When she brought her hands up to clasp together against her chest, I saw that they were covered in blood.

I turned and began to run down the hill but skidded to a stop when I saw her ahead of me, having zoomed to that position in a split second. I darted off into the trees but it didn’t matter where I went. She continued to appear in a flash, moaning, weeping and clasping her blood-soaked hands to her chest, all the time getting closer and closer.

I felt like I was trapped.
I raced away one more time and she materialized directly in front of me, now reaching her hands out and drawing me in for a deathly hug. I screamed as I felt her cold, wet body squeezing me to her, feeling the blood seeping into my own clothes and smelling the scent of death all around me. Her hideous face was only centimeters away from mine.

I yelled, “What do you want? Please let me go!” I pulled away from her as hard as I could. She looked into my eyes and chilled my breath as I panted in blasts of cold air. She spoke telepathically to me, as I didn’t see her lips move – apart from trembling. “I will let you go if you let him in!” She leaned in and planted a cold, bloody kiss on my cheek.

Somehow I knew what she meant and I struggled a little more, until it dawned on me that the only way I could get away from her was to agree. “Okay – I will. Just let me go!” In an instant she vanished and I was left on my own – or so I thought. I turned around and saw my husband there, surrounded in a golden halo and smiling with his arms out.

I ran to him and felt his arms wrap around me. Sobbing into his chest I cried out, “How is this happening?!” He stroked my hair and whispered, “I wanted to say goodbye. She brought us together through her own grief.” After the long goodbye, he vanished – but I saw the woman – smiling through her own sadness.

She slowly started moving further and further away, just as she had approached moments earlier. I felt an overwhelming sense that she was still profoundly sad, but felt happy that she was able to give to us what she has longed for, just one more moment with a loved one who has passed away.
Red Queen
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
South Africa

Postby Red Queen » 01 Jul 2019, 13:14

I’ve always been afraid of my little sister. I know that sounds like I must be a pussy. Jackie is two years younger and she’s always been an introvert, but she sees things. Even now at seventeen she is still tied to mom’s apron strings, never leaves the house and still sees things. Everyone thinks she’s special.

She’s always told crazy stories and when we were younger she sometimes got me in trouble by telling our parents the most bizarre things about what she saw. She lied a lot. I was always innocent and she had to try and drag me into it. Dad told me one day that she’d told him about an evil spirit in her room.

Jackie would come down for breakfast in the morning with scratches on her back and face. She’d murmur to herself and we could hear things like, “Nasty demon.” Mom was upset and took her to doctors who said that she was doing it to herself and was showing signs of schizophrenia.

One time, Dad found bird beaks that were still dripping blood – scattered and left in strange places around the house. They were stuffed under cushions, inside coffee cups and poking out of the air vents. He followed the trail of tiny feathers and drops of blood all the way back to Jackie’s room. He went nuts that day.

I remember hearing Mom and Dad fight over what to do about Jackie. They sat her down and asked her about the beaks. She shook her head violently, chirping like a bird and screeching until they got the medicine down her throat. We were all so terrified of her. I kept my door locked at all times.

When I started having nightmares and passing out every time something happened, Jackie was always standing there, staring at me with her pale, green eyes. Her messy, orange hair always creeped me out but when she took the scissors to it and did a freaky hack job, I wondered if I would be next.

Mom was worried that I was going insane too but when I turned eighteen I decided to move out with my boyfriend. I’ll never forget the last day, when I was packing my bags and boxes. Jackie sidled up to me and handed me an envelope. She giggled and backed away as I opened it up. I froze.

There were pictures she’d drawn of me scratching her face and torturing animals. I looked up in confusion and saw her pointing at me with an evil grin.

“You’re the one, Denise. You’re the demon. You come to me at night – in your sleep.”

I didn’t want to believe it, even though I did have problems with sleepwalking when I was little. She whispered in my ear as I fought back the tears and disgust.

“Keep bringing me the baby birds, Denise. I like the crunch. If you don’t, I’ll tell – and you’ll be taken away.”

I try to keep her happy, but now – my boyfriend wakes up with scratches all over him.
(-Internet source)
Red Queen
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
South Africa

Postby Red Queen » 16 Oct 2019, 09:31

-Internet Source-
We lived in Okinawa for awhile a few years ago. I don’t believe in ghosts, but I can’t explain so many of the events that happened in our apartment.

The least scary had to be the boy. My son was describing this little boy that looked like his friend (who was Japanese), and how the boy wanted my son to follow him to the hallway. It was very matter-of-fact and only happened once. My son then said that the boy was trying to turn into a monster. I tried my best to ignore the goosebumps all over me and when he said that the boy had a yellow hat on, I almost lost it but managed to outwardly stay calm. I had been dreaming of a little boy coming to my side of the bed wearing a yellow hat and then turning to dust.

Later, I talked to my friend about it and she laughed and said the boy had been hiding in her daughter’s closet for a year now. Yellow hat and all.

Soon, a new neighbor moved in and she came banging on my door one night. She said something had grabbed her leg and she saw a boy in a yellow hat run away. My neighbor didn’t know my friend and I never told her about it. My kids were too young to be out and about talking to the other kids at that point.

A local friend told me to put salt across my threshold and scissors out, because scissors signify the end of a relationship in Japan. I didn’t feel really threatened until I began dreaming about a woman standing in the doorway of our spare room, staring malevolently at me. I hated going in that room because of the dreams and just a bad feeling I got there. I just always felt uneasy. There were always earthquakes so the little things like toys going off and especially the phone cord (yes, we had a landline) swaying back and forth didn’t seem too out of place.

One night I stupidly decided to google research ‘ghosts of Okinawa’ and after a lot of boring stuff I already knew, I found a story that struck a nerve…it described a man whose wife was ‘targeted by a female spirit’. It sounded very frightening and when I finished the story, I was shocked to my very core to discover my actual building listed as their previous residence, which they’d moved out of a month before we’d moved in. The chances it was the same apartment were slim, but I slammed my laptop cover down and vowed to salt every freaking room in my house because at least it might ease the tension I felt there. Like a placebo.

The absolute breaking point came when one of my kids ran screaming out of bed one night and I found them huddled in the corner, and I swore I heard a set of heavy footsteps as I jumped out of bed. It could have been sleep hallucinations, but I cried and held my child and whispered that we’d leave, and we did.
Red Queen
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
South Africa

Previous

Return to OffTopic