FearDotCom

Let's talk about some things beyond the game.

Re: FearDotCom

Postby Miranda K » 20 Apr 2018, 21:03

I've always been nervous about sleeping near doors or closets. I slept in the same bed as my mother until I reached 6th grade. :blush: After that I slept with my bed against the wall furthest away from the bedroom door and closet. Even then I'd sometimes still sleep in my mother's bed. (I've also always hated sleeping alone) I moved in an apartment with my boyfriend (now husband) the month I graduated from high school in 2010. My bed was in the center of the room so I slept on the side away from the closet but closest to the bedroom door. I for some reason would rather be next to the bedroom door than the closet. :unsure: Anyway... one night that year I suppose I had a dream. I say it that way because I'm still unsure if I was awake or if I dreamt this. We were sleeping and all the sudden I got this extremely uneasy feeling like I was in danger. The bedroom door was open and I could see down the empty dark hallway. I was flat on my back and couldn't move but I was staring down the hallway as if something was there. (when I get really scared I can't move my body and can't speak) I suddenly felt as if something was running down the hallway toward me. I still couldn't move. My back arched off the bed and it felt like the air was getting sucked out of me. It felt like my head was sinking deep into the mattress. I tried to scream but couldn't. I then gasped so loudly for my breath that (I'm assuming) I woke up. It was so loud and my body jumped so hard (as if falling back on the bed) that my boyfriend woke up and checked on me. He is normally super hard to wake up. I told myself it was just a dream because nothing like that had ever happened to me before and nothing has happened since. It also makes me feel a lot better believing it was a dream and not a real life scene from an exorcist movie. If dementors from Harry Potter were real, I'd swear it was one of them. :shocked:

For this post the author Miranda K thanked: 2
Annabelle Coco (21 Apr 2018, 09:37) • Red Queen (30 Apr 2018, 07:39)
Rating: 2.41%

Miranda K
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1024 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 21 Apr 2018, 07:21

Something scary I heard on the news a couple of days ago:
A man bought an apartment and started renovating it. Under the bathtub he found the bones of what the ME (or those doctors that study bones) said to have been a girl. They also stated the bones have been there for a looooong time.
The man that bought the apartment stated that the former owner, an old lady was known for her outbursts: she used to always complain about the fact that she was hearing a girl's screams, that she even saw that girl. The man remained one night in that ap and he said he felt someone chocking him and bite his tongue... He also said that he wants to keep the apartment but will call a priest to come and bless it.
Scary!!

For this post the author ClaudiaM25 thanked: 2
Annabelle Coco (21 Apr 2018, 09:37) • Red Queen (30 Apr 2018, 07:40)

ClaudiaM25
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 3280 times
National Flag:
Romania

Postby Red Queen » 03 May 2018, 09:23

Last night a friend rushed me out of the house to catch the opening act at a local bar’s music night. After a few drinks I realized my phone wasn’t in my pocket. I checked the table we were sitting at, the bar, the bathrooms, and after no luck I used my friend’s phone to call mine. After two rings someone answered, gave out a low raspy giggle and hung up. They didn’t answer again. I eventually gave it up as a lost cause and headed home.
When I got home my phone was laying on my nightstand, right where I left it.

For this post the author Red Queen was thanked by:
Annabelle Coco (03 May 2018, 09:31)
Rating: 1.2%

Red Queen
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 2687 times
National Flag:
South Africa

Postby Annabelle Coco » 03 May 2018, 09:32

Red Queen wrote:Last night a friend rushed me out of the house to catch the opening act at a local bar’s music night. After a few drinks I realized my phone wasn’t in my pocket. I checked the table we were sitting at, the bar, the bathrooms, and after no luck I used my friend’s phone to call mine. After two rings someone answered, gave out a low raspy giggle and hung up. They didn’t answer again. I eventually gave it up as a lost cause and headed home.
When I got home my phone was laying on my nightstand, right where I left it.

:eek: That happened to you? So scary! Have you tried cleansing your home or have someone come do it for you?

Lady: Annabelle Coco

ID — 2296579

Club: Divas..

Annabelle Coco
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 2199 times

Postby mister_M » 05 May 2018, 10:41

I started to think the building I live in has ghosts. or at least one.
Sometimes the elevator stops and the doors won't open, though it's stopped on the floor it's supposed to. Once I was going out, and it stopped between the 1st floor and the ground floor and the doors opened. I nearly peed myself. Mostly because our building has stores at the front that occupy the ground floor and 2 floors (where there are no apartments, and if the elevators stops there and the doors open, all you see is wall and it's scary and claustrophobic [i suffer from claustrophobia]). So when this happened, i tried going back to the 1st floor - doors wouldn't open, at the 2nd floor the same, at the 3rd floor (where i live) the same, they opened only at the 4th floor. I rushed out and took the stairs. Even now i avoid the elevator if i can.

Recently, my younger cat started hissing randomly at the closets as well as other strange parts of the house - under the electric heater we have for the winter, for instance. I wonder what's up with that. Once i saw hand prints on the mirror in the bathroom.

For this post the author mister_M thanked: 2
Annabelle Coco (05 May 2018, 10:56) • Red Queen (09 May 2018, 09:00)

mister_M

Have thanks: 84 times

Postby Annabelle Coco » 05 May 2018, 10:53

@mister_M There is a possibility that you have really bad elevators I guess but regardless what you describe is a real danger a catastrophe waiting to happen! Good to avoid taking when you can, whatever the cause of it might be! Everyone should.. and for sceptics until they change company and renew the entire system! Hopefully they will if many people complain or if the town forces them for security. If they do that then you will know if it was technical or if it was as you suspected!
But definitely the in house thing is more freaky. Same I would say to cleanse your entire home to try and chase it away?

ID — 2296579

For this post the author Annabelle Coco was thanked by:
Red Queen (09 May 2018, 09:01)

Annabelle Coco
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby Red Queen » 09 May 2018, 09:02

Anna want to clean all our houses ;) Do you want my address?♥

For this post the author Red Queen thanked: 2
Annabelle Coco (09 May 2018, 09:44) • Miranda K (09 May 2018, 18:33)

Red Queen
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
South Africa

Postby Annabelle Coco » 15 May 2018, 14:40

Has anyone tried the Ghost radar app?

ID — 2296579

Annabelle Coco
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby Red Queen » 15 May 2018, 15:12

Annabelle Coco wrote:Has anyone tried the Ghost radar app?

Nope, not me. Have you Anna?

For this post the author Red Queen was thanked by:
Annabelle Coco (15 May 2018, 15:51)

Red Queen
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
South Africa

Postby Annabelle Coco » 15 May 2018, 15:51

I haven't (yet?) but I've read mixed reviews about it. From people saying the technology simply can't be implemented on smartphones the way its developers suggest // to people saying it's worked for them and that the screen displayed very accurate things in relation to what they knew about something that may have happened in the area they were testing it at to things like this:

" When I used it I left it on while I was washing my face and brushing my teeth etc and finally after like 30 minutes of standing I sat down and less than 20 seconds after it says 'sitting' "
"mine said german and pretty and many other things. i am half german which i thought was insane"
"Idk how it works but I have a list of things that are insane with this app. I've stopped using it it's honestly too much for me to handle lol"
" I asked to prove if there was anyone actually there and right after I asked that it said 'friendly' "
" I went upstairs and forgot to turn off the fire. It said "fireplace" and I was so scared"
"I put one finger i the air and asked the app how many fingers am i holding up? And like 5 minutes later it said 'One' "
"one time my friend and i were messing around with the app and it said "fish" and we had just gone to the gas station and bought candy fish (idk if u would know what theyre called but theyre called swedish fish if u were wondering) so my friend went and got one of the candy fish and as soon as she took a bite there was a red dot literally right next to her"
" fun to mess with sometimes when I'm about to sleep I put it on and once it said 'sleep now' "
" Mine was saying zzzzzzkkkkkk. It freaked me out coz my first name starts with z and my last name starts with k"
" I was alone in my house, petting my dog and it said 'care'. I asked what it cared about and then it said 'pet' "
" Well I had it on as I was watching tv (ghost adventures lol) and I said out loud 'If anyone is here, feel free to come in and make urself at home I mean no harm.' And I swear about 1 sec after I said that it said 'Fine.' "
"mine said rice when I realized I had rice on the stove over night"
"I started listening to My Chemical Romance and it said 'Frank' which happens to be one of the guitarists name and I flipped out"
"i used the app on my 4g phone, the app detected 5 spirits in the room. then i heard a whisper in my ear, a female voice saying 'Hello' "
" I did a 3:am vid and I did the ghost app and I did it in the basement it was scary and when I turned the app on the lights flickered on and off and I thought to myself it was probably a power outage or something. the first word it said was.. .light and I said HOLY crap and than I went into my parents room and it said paranormal and when I woke up my hamster died...:("

It could potentially freak me out a lot if i tried it so ... not sure I will.

ID — 2296579

Annabelle Coco
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

PreviousNext

Return to OffTopic