6th Bachelor's Favorite Award

❣ Shallow millionaire searching for the perfect trophy wife. He hopes to find her here...

6th Bachelor's Favorite Award

Postby Wax Storm » 08 Apr 2021, 00:46

The Bachelor wrote:I don’t like coffee. I never had. But when she handed me my cup and looked into my eyes while I tried it, it was the best thing I’d ever tasted.
My hand still tingled where she grabbed it.

Theme is "Grab a coffee with me". So this challenge is to reward you but also to figure out who the Bachelor thinks are no matches for him and who to give another chance.

How?

See the Bachelor's quote above and... Do you! I guess he just wants to know you?

!Post a pic (and just one pic/entry/outfit per player) of your lady under this topic and share what you like as well! (Both tribes)

Who wins?

3 outfits (from both tribes) that the Bachelor will like the most will win this challenge, plus some extra stuff in game( if you need numbers fine! 10ems+10k dollars each). That means that 3 least favorite outfits will be the options at the Tribal Council for the Tribe that lost last Immunity Challenge, and someone will be voted out.

How long do I have?

You MUST have your submissions in by Saturday at midnight, 10th of April. We will tally all submissions and post results shortly after that. Results are purely subjective!

Can I talk to the other people now?

Yes, you may, but what's the point?
Wax Storm
id=116317

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Wax Storm
Administrator
Administrator
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 2576 times
National Flag:
United States

Re: 6th Bachelor's Favorite Award

Postby AndreeaG » 08 Apr 2021, 03:14

Well... Mr. Bachelor, tonight I am starting different. Share with you little thoughts at 4 am.

First of all, I don't like coffee either. Mostly because I only use it for the most stressful situations. And I don't like stressful situations either (like tonight) cause most of them, especially those related to work could be easily avoided with a faster and more organised approach. But life is life and stress is completely useless in this situation.

Sure, I could have put a nice charming outfit, a Starbucks in my hands, a fur coat on my shoulders.. but I do like to be honest with my partner- there are times when we will look like the most glamorous pair in the city and times when I don't even have my concealer on, let alone nice dresses and heels cause it's 4 am in the morning and I rather finish the work, instead of arranging my look (but do you still think I look pretty, right?). And I do like managing to complete all my tasks on time, despite the extra effort. And using all my aries energy so much that in 90% of the time I don't even need coffee. In fact this one in my hand? It's for you. With sugar, milk and a grateful smile for staying with me so late at night.

e+e=2e

e=2.71828182846

Andr5.43656365692a

{id}5454201

& a maniacal mafia survivor :)

For this post the author AndreeaG was thanked by:
Red Queen (08 Apr 2021, 07:43)
Rating: 1.2%

AndreeaG
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1844 times
National Flag:
Romania

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 08 Apr 2021, 07:36

Hey there!
You remember how on our first date I told you I am volunteering for different charities and activities? At this date, I decided to take you at one of these activities , to show you what I do and to make you feel like you are part of it!
So today, we are at a street food festival! We are serving drinks and sweets in an unique way - on roller skates!! Exactly like in those movies :D
As you can see, I have personally prepared a sweet coffee for you, since I found out at the 3rd date you are also fond of sweets, just like me! :wub: ( I remember every aspect of our encounters :rolleyes: ) It's served in a special glass, covered with sprinkles to make your life sweet and colorful! Hope you enjoy it! Cheers! Now, how about putting on a pair of skates and help us out here? :P #have fun together

For this post the author ClaudiaM25 thanked: 2
AndreeaG (10 Apr 2021, 16:10) • Red Queen (08 Apr 2021, 07:43)
Rating: 2.41%

ClaudiaM25
The One and Only
The One and Only
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 4966 times
National Flag:
Romania

Postby Red Queen » 08 Apr 2021, 09:08

I remember that day. We were at at my favorite Coffee shop. Not together, mind you. We didn't know each other then. But I walked past you in my incredible high heels and almost fell. You reached out to me and I grabbed onto the lifeline you offered. Your hand. At first I thought you had one of those little prank machines in your hand, you know the kind that shock you. But then I realized it must have been our chemistry that made the sparks fly. I'm glad you remembered me also. I literally fell for you ;)

For this post the author Red Queen was thanked by:
AndreeaG (10 Apr 2021, 16:09)

Red Queen
Administrator
Administrator
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 6049 times
National Flag:
South Africa

Postby LadyLana » 08 Apr 2021, 11:12

What a cold, wet day it was. I would stay at home if I didn't have errands. It turned out pretty good considering that otherwise, we wouldn't have met.

I remember my thoughts when I saw how you slipped and fell right in the puddle in front of me.. Poor guy. I almost turned around so you wouldn't know that I saw you but there was this spark in your eyes.. I've never seen something like this before, it was like love at first sight. :wub:

Oh, if you only told me you didn't like coffee.. I can't stand its taste either. I could take you to try the best hot chocolate in town instead. Maybe another time, right? I will bring my umbrella in case you forget it again ;)

Lady name:
ID: 7432049 ♡ ♡
Club: REVOLUTION Agéma

For this post the author LadyLana thanked: 2
AndreeaG (10 Apr 2021, 16:10) • Red Queen (08 Apr 2021, 12:07)
Rating: 2.41%

LadyLana

Have thanks: 99 times
National Flag:
Slovenia

Postby JanetEm » 08 Apr 2021, 16:10

Hellooo :wub: I have to admit that I also don't like coffee very much (I'd usually rather choose tea over coffee), but there's something about the flavour of this Starbucks drink that I really like. Here, you need to try it! :)

Soo? What do you think...? I was right, wasn't I? ^_^ I'm glad you like it too!

Ooh, I almost forgot to introduce you to Mickey & Minnie :D My neighbour asked me if I could take care of them while she's away, and I just couldn't say no to these sweethearts.
Anyways, we really enjoyed your company. Hopefully, we can see each other again soon :love:

Lady name: JanetEm
ID: 5737991
JanetEm

Have thanks: 50 times

Postby Lady Alexandra » 08 Apr 2021, 16:25

do you like dogs? this is my very own Taffy. she looks big but is a huge softie-i trained her to sniff out the very best perfumes :)

these books I'm holding? well this one is my high school yearbook, but I think you'll like this one better... it's full of sketches for both men and women fashion designs. I plan to launch them soon.

oh... you don't like coffee? let's head to Dunkin and get a coolatta for you then. but don't forget to wear a mask!!

Lady Alexandra
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1968 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Phoebe A. » 09 Apr 2021, 23:21

I was wondering where I recognized you from. I’m not a huge fan of coffee, but sometimes I enjoy a foamy latte with a little bit of nutmeg on top. I must have looked a bit crazy because the only time I order a caffeinated drink is when I had a long night. I was so embarrassed when I grabbed the wrong coffee and it ended un belonging to the cute guy behind me. ;) I guess fate really has decided that we belong together. :wub:
Phoebe
ID:5124267

Phoebe A.

Have thanks: 44 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby fiona star » 10 Apr 2021, 00:28

I remember that day, but i have to convince i did not recognize you at first.
You know that didn't started as the best day in my life, in fact it was very bad.
On bad days, i usually go to my favourite cafe for a coffee (which for sure is the best coffee in the world) and a dessert, that day wasn't an expection.
I was sitting on the table thinking about the bad day, then a nice guy came and asked me "if i was okay" and i felt like i needed to tell you the truth, so i said no. You asked if you could sit on the table and i said yes, it was the best desion i made that day.
We talked for hours, and you know i really started feeling better. Then, we started talking about coffee and you said you never tried one so i insisted to order a coffee for you, because you know who never had a coffee. You declined so i suggest to you to try mine, you accept it. If i remember correctly you said it was good, but now you say it was the best thing in the world, i wonder if i am the reason the coffee was so good.
We both wanted to say a lot more, but the cafe was closing so we had to leave. That day started as a really bad day but it ended like a great day which i will never forget, and guess what you are the reason why the day ended like a great day. Thank you.

I really regret not taking your number that day, but you see the life is giving us a second chance, we should not waste this one too.
fiona star id=4490954 MaJ3stic Ang3Ls
» ──────»✧・゚: *✧・゚*・゚✧«────── «
“I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed”
fiona star
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 654 times

Postby nefeliethan » 10 Apr 2021, 01:34

It is explainable that my face is covered and what you could only see was my eyes. :) Eyes don't lie (at least, that's what I believe) . Why I'm covering this mask? Well, today, I am offering you an offer you cannot refuse ’. We're going for an adventurous tour around this town and this is how I want to show you what kind of person I'm. First, I want you to know that I'm a social worker type who loves this world as my family. A born artist too that I can't stand to see empty walls so I give them painting at free cost. I majored at graffiti painting without a formal training. These bottles I have are high quality paint sprays. But you know, for these good deeds they either chase me away or make me pay as settlement. But I have my super duper athletic power to run before they find me painting their walls. . We need energy to run. That's why I bought you this coffee. We will be needing more and more coffee (something I can afford now) :D.Caffeine is also a good stimulant to help stay alert. If I manage to not get caught today I can buy you even more. I have too many qualities and talents, but I lack someone who can understand me. A day wouldn't be enough to explain who I am. I hope I can get to know more about you too on our way.
Now let's head towards the biggest wall in this town. Do you want to paint with me? I will not be painting today. I should write instead. *shaking the spray bottle * What should I write? Maybe, 'prima facie ... '
Nefeliethan id:6081080

For this post the author nefeliethan was thanked by:
AndreeaG (10 Apr 2021, 16:09)

nefeliethan
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1089 times
National Flag:
India

Next

Return to The Bachelor - Survivor Game