club integrity and the bigger picture

You like one of the ladies or you think the clothes of another one don't match? Here is the place to gossip.

Postby Brigitta Von Trapp » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:43 am

An interesting thing occurred recently to our club. A top club with years of experience decided it was easier to unload their unwanted trophies at the top and then lower their fame by throwing every fight so they could pick off new clubs with low fame who do not stand a chance against them and take any trophies they want. We just happen to be the continued target now and are in the process of losing all our trophies.We threw everything we could at them at a great cost and we still lost by 14 ladies. So now we can only pass the time as they continue to take the rest. But there is a bigger problem here. There is a lack of trophies at the bottom of the fame ladder to begin with (It took us 6 months to get what we could and we are an experienced club and had to work hard on skills and fame to get some at higher levels) In allowing this strategy, it will make it impossible for any new club to have a trophy, participate in a fight, or experience this part of the game play in a club. It takes years to acquire the level of strength of the top clubs and it is unfair to ask new clubs to wait two years until they can win a fight against a top ten club who has decided it is easier to stay at the bottom in fame and pick off new clubs then compete fairly. We do not allow top ladies to fight in the arena with ladies at the bottom, why should clubs be able to do this, it is the same concept. Can you imagine letting a level 32 lady fight against a level 8 lady? I suggest that new clubs should not be subjected to this bullying by not allowing clubs of this caliber to attack a club less than one year old. I am not sure how, but if this trend continues not only will the strongest clubs in the game have all the trophies but their low planned fame will trap new clubs. New clubs will not be able to win fights and improve. By giving new clubs a one year grace period, you are giving them an opportunity to be successful and to be able to compete against other clubs at their level. Just as we do in the fashion arena. Or maybe the ability to lose fame should come at a greater price. I am interested in what others think. Should the new clubs have a certain level of protection against clubs with years of experience or should we assume that new clubs beginning today should accept the fact that they can never grow beyond a certain point.

For this post the author Brigitta Von Trapp thanked: 19
Acora (Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:19 pm) • icefogliawalla (Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:32 am) • Joselia1.0 (Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:34 pm) • Leila Camui (Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:06 am) • lnnahlmarli (Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:00 am) • Loranna (Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:50 pm) • Merimaa Wildee (Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:43 am) • Red Queen (Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:20 am) • Soravia (Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:30 pm) • veshawverraym (Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:08 am) and 9 more users
Rating: 22.89%

Brigitta Von Trapp

Have thanks: 1001 times

Re: club integrity and the bigger picture

Postby Soravia » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:30 pm

They need to increase the chance if winning trophies from the Fashion shows,that way there will be more available trophies,and the new one will can get some without the need of fighting.

In the other version i play there are tons- 50 pages and up clubs,and like 50% of them have 3-4-5 in their slots.

Or to change the way we get the trophies.Like may be we to buy them somehow with some club tokens,they can be obtained with :

1:Fashion shows - 1 token from each finished show.

2:With the club donations (this way the clubs with level 200 will have and something else to to with the cash box)
-With Diamonds - 10 tokens
-With Emeralds - 5 tokens
-With Dollars - 5 token

3.Chance to win a token from a club fight
-And to can't steal or lose them in the fights.

4.If The club win a trophy from the Fashion show to can exchange it for X tokens,if they don't want it.

The price trophies will cost will depend from the type - Energy and Challenges trophies will cost more,Cards and Apartment will be cheaper.

Example:
Gold Energy Trophies - 1000 tokens
Silver Energy Trophies - 800 tokens
Bronze Energy Trophies - 500 tokens

For this post the author Soravia thanked: 12
aneichmantruma (Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:52 am) • astockingewinon (Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:53 pm) • Brigitta Von Trapp (Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:23 pm) • elandherrharl (Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:53 pm) • icefogliawalla (Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:32 am) • lnnahlmarli (Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:00 am) • Loranna (Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:50 pm) • oncantellasheld (Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:55 pm) • Red Queen (Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:34 pm) • veshawverraym (Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:08 am) and 2 more users
Rating: 14.46%

Soravia

Have thanks: 293 times

Postby Alex18 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:59 pm

That higher ranked club could only do that for so long. You can only challenge a club half your fame higher and half your fame lower. So the example of a level 32 lady duelling a level 8 is not fair and wouldn't happen either. The composition of your club members is purely up to club leadership. There's a reason why it's encouraged for new clubs to stay at the bottom and work their members individual skills because once you get into higher fame territory it's only a matter of time before you become a good target for clubs looking to gain easy fame. It's the same concept with levelling your Lady.

Club fights require good strategic skills. Every trophy reduces a members popularity stats by 10% so if you have 5 trophies that's 50%! You have to take that into account. Also, in order for your club to have gotten those trophies you challenged other clubs as well, right? Such is the game. You need to have your members consistently working on their skills regardless of level. There are level 10s with stats in the 100s and level 20s even 30s with stats in the 70s. Strategy is key.

So no I don't think new clubs shouldn't be able to be challenged for a year bc that limits them as well. Take Club Douceur for instance. They started on 04/17/15 and are already on the first page of rankings with their lowest member being a level 8. They strategised and did a darn good job on climbing the ranks.
Visit my website. :)

For this post the author Alex18 thanked: 15
aneichmantruma (Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:52 am) • DeRanda (Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:43 am) • elandherrharl (Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:53 pm) • Goburn (Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:04 am) • icefogliawalla (Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:32 am) • lnnahlmarli (Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:10 am) • noonansangn (Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:37 am) • oncantellasheld (Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:55 pm) • PurpleBondGirl (Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:15 am) • veshawverraym (Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:08 am) and 5 more users
Rating: 18.07%

Alex18

Have thanks: 187 times

Postby PurpleBondGirl » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:26 pm

I agree with Alex. I have lost trophies and purposely lost fights to lose fame in order to manage the clubs who would be capable of challenging my club. Within the first 48 hours of my clubs existence, I was challenged 3 times, I had no members, no trophies, and no support and yet I won all 3 of those fights, taking 2 trophies.Purposely losing a club fight is a fight strategy that many clubs do for whatever reason they have to do it. I too have had a certain stronger club come after me, hard, 2 times in a short period of time. The first time they did it they lost fame, the second time they came after us they lost a trophy. They lost too much fame (and their trophy) to continue their undue vengeance against my club. Fame doesn't make a club smarter or stronger. Having a lot of trophies weakens the club as a whole, in fights making it necessary for everyone to power up and make up for that deduction. Clubs are only as strong as their weakest member and that weakest member can very easily be at the highest level in the club. Strength is in the 6 skills. It amazes me how many players never buy or finish training their pets. This is a skill that is the easiest to complete. A players Level doesn't matter when it comes to strength. Age of the player also does not matter when it comes to strength and game strategy. I've had 8 year olds who are stronger and play smarter than the 20 somethings. Any club that refuses to accept a level 8 or 9 player into their club could quite possibly handicapping the club because that player could easily become the stronger member in a matter of days, with the proper coaching. The same goes to for the clubs who don't want youngsters in their clubs below a certain age. Furthermore, I don't understand how this relates to integrity. When I hear INTEGRITY, I think of honesty and truthfulness. To me integrity is breached when a club sends a member into another club to learn secrets. Or when deals are attempted to be made but the person making the deal, is lying to get whatever she wants. Integrity also can mean being strong together as a whole, as my club is. We decide everything, discuss everything, conduct everything together.

For this post the author PurpleBondGirl thanked: 10
acanadawomen (Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:09 am) • aneichmantruma (Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:52 am) • astockingewinon (Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:53 pm) • DeRanda (Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:44 am) • elandherrharl (Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:53 pm) • ExoticGoddessOfLove (Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:39 pm) • icefogliawalla (Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:32 am) • lnnahlmarli (Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:10 am) • oncantellasheld (Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:55 pm) • veshawverraym (Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:09 am)
Rating: 12.05%

PurpleBondGirl

Have thanks: 288 times

Postby Brigitta Von Trapp » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:03 pm

all well said...and food for thought. I guess I am not so concerned about fame as it does not give anything one can actually use(in my opinion) We have a different outlook I guess, obviously lol. I was thinking more from an entire game point perspective. Although we are a new club, we are not inexperienced. But as new players are given more money when winning duels how are new clubs being give a chance to be competitive. I have not played yet a year but in that time I have seen little or no movement among the top clubs in fame ranking. I am assuming this does not change. So that goes back to my question, do new clubs have the ability to grow past a certain point or is the game play set up so that is now impossible. Does anyone see a new club moving into the top 3? top 5? It would be fun to see fights at every level. Easy for me to say, lol. But you get what I am saying. There seems to be a sense of futility in regards to what could be such a fun competitive part of the game. Again looking for thoughts on this...

For this post the author Brigitta Von Trapp thanked: 12
Acora (Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:18 pm) • aneichmantruma (Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:53 am) • astockingewinon (Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:53 pm) • elandherrharl (Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:54 pm) • icefogliawalla (Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:32 am) • lnnahlmarli (Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:10 am) • noonansangn (Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:38 am) • oncantellasheld (Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:55 pm) • StepOwest (Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:24 am) • veshawverraym (Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:09 am) and 2 more users
Rating: 14.46%

Brigitta Von Trapp

Have thanks: 1001 times

Postby PurpleBondGirl » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:21 pm

I've often wondered this myself. My club is less than 6 months old and we never go after fame. Right now I am more focused on getting and keeping good strong members. I think that once our skills get much higher in the club I will think differently and change my strategy accordingly. Fame just puts a club into a higher category where stronger clubs repeatedly attack you and I don't want that. I've seen very little changes in the top 5 since I started playing a year ago.

For this post the author PurpleBondGirl thanked: 7
acanadawomen (Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:09 am) • astockingewinon (Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:53 pm) • elandherrharl (Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:54 pm) • ExoticGoddessOfLove (Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:41 pm) • icefogliawalla (Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:32 am) • lorashellakague (Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:32 pm) • oncantellasheld (Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:55 pm)
Rating: 8.43%

PurpleBondGirl

Postby LucyKamui » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:04 am

Why is it so bad to want to win a certain trophy [i'm looking at you temporary Fashion TV trophy.]
Our club never had it, not even for 1 hour! There are more reasons as to why, and the most annoying of them was that we had 4 trophies already. This year we tried challenging stronger clubs in hopes of losing a trophy and winning that one.
wanna know something? it did not work :< we never got it. our club ended on the 2nd page in the ranking, and still no trophy. then, we wanted to get high in the ranks again.. why is this so wrong?
LeLe from FA club: Fashion Wizard

For this post the author LucyKamui thanked: 4
acanadawomen (Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:09 am) • astockingewinon (Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:53 pm) • elandherrharl (Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:54 pm) • PurpleBondGirl (Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:25 pm)
Rating: 4.82%

LucyKamui

Have thanks: 513 times

Postby PurpleBondGirl » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:20 am

I have more to say about integrity and honesty. For those of you who haven't heard yet, A certain nasty club with a hateful president has began a campaign of lies and manipulation to get me into trouble with the administration of the game. The game admins never investigated these lies before removing me as a guide. I guess when you have a club of 50 people and some friends too, and you're the kind of person who has no trouble with bullying, lying, threatening, and manipulating, you can get just about anything to go your way. Most of you have heard, seen or been told about the wall of shame which I (only) hosted on my website. This list was taken down over 3 weeks ago when I was told to remove it (but the administration never bothered to verify this). But that wasn't good enough for 1 certain hateful person who still wants more revenge. At Luna's party, this person got hateful and rude to me and got kicked out of the party because of it but not before I told her this behavior she is displaying is why she didn't come to my party. This person has no integrity, she doesn't know what honesty is either. Its appalling that an entire club is allowed to turn against and bully a single person completely out of the game. While the admins never even bothered to verify a single word from the people she convinced to report me. I barely talked to anyone in her club. I never advised more than one member of moon, and there is absolutely no evidence to prove I was ever mean or gave bad advice. Crazy gu led this crusade against me. I do have proof of her doing this but I know she got her club to report me over and over, false reporting to the admins, because she sent me a PM bragging about what she had done to me. I had to quit the game for a few days until this could be resolved. The worst part of it is that dozens of other people false reported to the admins and got away with it too. It wasn't her that got in trouble for lying and making dozens of false reports with no proof. What a shame. Reports should always have the proof with them or be dismissed and the person doing the false reporting should be punished. This would have never happened had proof been demanded. And if someone tells you your behavior is rude, mean or appalling to them and you can't come to their party because of it, that has nothing to do with any kind of list. We each are responsible for our own behavior and if someone has a behavior others don't like while visiting a party there is no way you will go to their party, or future parties if someone else saw that behavior.

For this post the author PurpleBondGirl thanked: 6
acanadawomen (Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:09 am) • astockingewinon (Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:53 pm) • Dinah_LP (Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:58 pm) • elandherrharl (Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:54 pm) • noonansangn (Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:38 am) • StepOwest (Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:25 am)
Rating: 7.23%

PurpleBondGirl

Return to Gossip and Criticism