Group effort CAN make a difference!

You like one of the ladies or you think the clothes of another one don't match? Here is the place to gossip.

Group effort CAN make a difference!

Postby PinkyPie » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:26 am

I'm seeing a LOT of negativity in this category, so I'm gonna throw in some positivity. ^_^

It seems enough of us voiced our disappointment in the new Daily Quest to have it removed. I like that they're replacing it with a Wheel of Fortune. It makes considerably more sense, and won't cost we users an arm and a leg to play it. Go us! I'm glad so many came together on the issue, and I hope that we will all work together in the future to make this game what WE want it to be. Because, quite frankly, so long as we're playing and paying, it is OUR game! ;p

For this post the author PinkyPie thanked: 3
LucyKamui (Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:54 pm) • PurpleBondGirl (Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:24 pm) • Red Queen (Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:27 am)
Rating: 3.61%

PinkyPie

Have thanks: 59 times

Re: Group effort CAN make a difference!

Postby allenafaith » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:21 am

I agree and I think that's why changes are coming that the players suggest. The makers of the game want it to fit what we want since we are the ones playing it. They listen to suggestions, while some might not be added they certainly aren't ignored. ;)

For this post the author allenafaith was thanked by:
Red Queen (Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:27 am)
Rating: 1.2%

allenafaith
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 781 times

Postby PinkyPie » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:10 am

It's truly rewarding to find a game that does that. Now what I'd really like to see is for them to make events a little more fair and less diamond based. There will always be people willing to spend diamonds on the game, either to get diamond cost only items, or to speed through the various events the game puts out. However, where the events specifically are concerned, I'd like to see them offer more time for completing the event without the need to purchase diamonds in order to gain all the items from said event. There are a lot of members who, for whatever private and individual reason they might have, do not purchase, or wish to purchase, diamonds. And it seems horribly cruel to dangle these events in front of them like a carrot on a string before the donkey's nose, only to push them into a position where either they just get what they can (never mind whether or not they might actually want ALL of the items available), or suck it up and give the site money so they can have everything .... maybe. I get this is a money grab, and the funds provided by users keep the domain bills paid, but it's an unnecessary practice. There are so many people willing to part with their cash for the sake of a few pixels that there's no justification to making the entire gamer base suffer as a result. That'll be my next push, I think. ^_^

For this post the author PinkyPie thanked: 3
LucyKamui (Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:56 pm) • PurpleBondGirl (Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:25 pm) • Red Queen (Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:27 am)
Rating: 3.61%

PinkyPie

Postby Red Queen » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:28 am

I really hope they do something about the cards, to make it more rewarding :P
Red Queen
Club: Valkyries
Red Queen
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1272 times

Postby LucyKamui » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:04 pm

Does anyone like the change they made to the Photosession in FA?
Before the change, we could participate in as many sessions as possible to ensure we have 100% chance of winning an emerald [or 2]. - granted, sometimes i didn't win anything even with 100% chances, but that's in the past.
NOW, After the change, the end of a photosession rarely ends with high chances of winning and WE CANNOT participate again, like we can see in this picture:
Yesterday i even had 8% and EVEN 0% [yes, that's a ZERO, as in NO chance] of winning emeralds. guess what? i didn't win!! LOL And for the record, i do buy all the Photo-session equipment to increase my chances, but i don't feel they really work. [except for the portfolio in shortening the time]
I want the team to revert this change to the way things were before. I submitted a ticket, but i was brushed off :(

What is your experience with the Photo-sessions? Do you like the change? do you want the old system back??
LeLe from FA club: Fashion Wizard
LucyKamui

Have thanks: 513 times

Postby PinkyPie » Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:43 am

So far I haven't really noticed a change in my luck with the Photo Session (and I do chalk it up as luck). I buy the equipment, and I win emeralds quite often. But I've always won emeralds more times than I've lost.

I rarely bother with the Supermodel search, though, because I find my luck (there's that pesky word again!) is better with the Photo Session.

Overall, I haven't seen any particular change one way or the other. But perhaps others have noticed something that I haven't. ^_^

For this post the author PinkyPie was thanked by:
LucyKamui (Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:15 pm)

PinkyPie

Postby LucyKamui » Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:22 am

I participated in 5 or 6 photo-sessions in a row since logging in and i didn't win a single emerald! this is insane!!! :angry: :angry:
The team must do something!! and FAST!!
and NO, it didn't matter that i had all the photosession equipment in my inventory, nor me reaching 60 or 75% chances of winning!!! it's always 50-50, and i'm quite unlucky to land on the non winning side!! :angry: :cursing:
LeLe from FA club: Fashion Wizard

For this post the author LucyKamui was thanked by:
PurpleBondGirl (Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:45 pm)

LucyKamui

Have thanks: 513 times

Postby PurpleBondGirl » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:43 pm

After the maintenance and changes were done in May, I absolutely noticed a terrible change in the odds of getting emeralds. Before then I always got something at 100%, but after the changes I never know if I'll get anything at any percentage. 100% should (and used to be) a certainty. I did over 17 photo sessions in a row one day & got absolutely nothing. I pulled 2 100%'s some 91%, 98%, & still nothing. I sent in a ticket & the smart mouthed admin told me there is no guarantee at any percentage because there can be 2 emeralds given at 4%. I rated him hated and closed the ticket. I think its terrible that club skills to raise photogenic cost a fortune and yet at 43-50 club skill level coupled with a 100% chance should be an absolute certainty of getting 2 emeralds. Do the math admin. I have done 13 photo sessions today and have gotten 4 emeralds. It ridiculous that nothing can be achieved in clubs without emeralds and yet its become nearly impossible to earn them. It seems like everything is getting more difficult. Diamonds can be bought, cash can be bought, why can't we buy emeralds?

For this post the author PurpleBondGirl was thanked by:
LucyKamui (Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:42 pm)

PurpleBondGirl

Have thanks: 286 times

Return to Gossip and Criticism