Let's talk about us...

You like one of the ladies or you think the clothes of another one don't match? Here is the place to gossip.

Postby thelastunicorn » 07 Jan 2010, 16:47

zmaya wrote:
yes, real sword :biggrin: I train medieval sword fighting techniques :biggrin:

Mmm, that sounds cool! ^^ But I gess it"s dangerous, too.

Have you hurt yourself while training?
thelastunicorn

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby zmaya » 07 Jan 2010, 17:12

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: nothing seriously :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: we are well protected while fighting. Plus swords aren"t sharp, but you can get cut or contusions. It is sport not war. :smile:
zmaya
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 281 times

Postby yekka » 10 Jan 2010, 01:02

sheyla wrote:
Hi, girls :tongue:

I"m 18, my name is Donika, and I live in Bulgaria. I"m last year at school and I"m planing to study Electrical and Information Technology at a university in Germany.

I"m in love with dark chocolate ^^ and Science-Fiction(Stargate, House M.D. and so on).

Nice to meet you all! (:

If you are interested in SF you would probably like the show I`m watching. It`s called Legend of the Seeker, it has a great story, very much like Lord of the Rings so I suggest you watch it if you have a chance!!!

P.S. The leading actor is sooooooooooooooo....eatable!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
yekka

Have thanks: 3 times

Postby thelastunicorn » 10 Jan 2010, 11:20

Thanks for the advice, I"m downloading it right now (:

So, you like sci-fi too, or you only like this particular TV-show?
thelastunicorn

Postby alexa » 10 Jan 2010, 14:55

Hello, everyone!My name is Tsvetelina(it"s dificult for many of you, i know).I"m from Bulgaria and live in city called Varna.I"m taking my BA in marketing and i"m 21.I have to study for my Consumer behavior exam right now, but play, instead :rolleyes: I have a boyfriend, he is a student, too.But is very annoyig lately.I watch way too many tv shows:House M.D.,Lost, Dexter, Being human, True blood, Skins, Dante"s cove, Hustle, White collar, Secret diaries of a call girl :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Love reading books, favourite authors:Oscar Wild, Anne Rice, Karen Chance and so on.
alexa

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby thelastunicorn » 10 Jan 2010, 18:50

Hi, Tsvet (:

I"m from Stara Zagora, btw :tongue:

I"m in love with "The picture of Dorian Gray"! I read it a couple of months ago and I"m planing to read more from Wild. Which are your favourite books of his? Maybe I could start with some of them.(:
thelastunicorn

Postby alexa » 10 Jan 2010, 19:32

Hi, Donika!I can recomend The importance of being earnest, it"s funny and Wild"s short stories.But Dorian Grey is defenetly the best!It"s clever, but also dark and full of mystery!

What are you reading right now or what is the last book you"ve read?
alexa

Postby B.Davis » 11 Jan 2010, 20:59

Hey ! I"m Vanya and I"m from Bulgaria too :)I see there is much ladys from here :smile: I"m 18 years old and I live in a small town called Haskovo ) Nice to meet you all :tongue:
B.Davis

Postby yekka » 12 Jan 2010, 18:32

sheyla wrote:
Thanks for the advice, I"m downloading it right now (:

So, you like sci-fi too, or you only like this particular TV-show?

Yes offcourse!!! I like comic books too (which is a little geeky, I know :smile: ), but I like SF, my dad hooked me up when I was a kid, and it never stopped!!!! I watched star wars like zillion times!!! Sorry I didn`t answer before but I was studying!!!! You know exams,college, that stuff!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
yekka

Have thanks: 3 times

Postby thelastunicorn » 23 Jan 2010, 11:47

Aleks wrote:
Hi, Donika!I can recomend The importance of being earnest, it"s funny and Wild"s short stories.But Dorian Grey is defenetly the best!It"s clever, but also dark and full of mystery!

What are you reading right now or what is the last book you"ve read?

The importance of being earnest is Wild"s work? :blink: I didn"t know! I went to the theater and watched it ones, but I"ve never read the book.

Yeah, it"s a great story, and I"ll deffinetely have to read it, now when I"m aware of the writer! :smile:

Lately I read only what I learn at school. I just don"t have enought free time for other book, unfortunately.

--------------------------------------

@yekka, I don"t find comics geeky :smile: I don"t read them myself, but I like manga, which (maybe you know) is nearly the same. The difference is that manga is japanese, and it"s read from right to left. :tongue:

Here you can take a look if you haven"t seen manga before.

--------------------------------------

Hi, Vanya (:

You said you"re 18, so I guess you"re last year at school. What are you planing to do after you"ve graduated?
thelastunicorn

PreviousNext

Return to Gossip and Criticism