Let's talk about us...

You like one of the ladies or you think the clothes of another one don't match? Here is the place to gossip.

Postby yekka » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:55 am

As a matter of fact I have, but I prefer Modesty Blaise, Alan Ford... old school stuff like that!!!BTW if you like Dorian Gray, you should look a new movie about that story, it`s in the theatres, I have watched it and it`s great!!!!
yekka

Have thanks: 3 times

Postby zmaya » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:00 pm

yekka wrote:
As a matter of fact I have, but I prefer Modesty Blaise, Alan Ford... old school stuff like that!!!BTW if you like Dorian Gray, you should look a new movie about that story, it`s in the theatres, I have watched it and it`s great!!!!

I am great fan of Alan Ford, the old original stories when both Magnus and Bunker were working on it. But I would recommend comic books wrote by Franquen, Gaston La Gaffe. Well not anyone likes him, but I hope you will.

And comics are not geeky :smile:
zmaya
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 275 times

Postby andeea » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:52 pm

Hello ladies,my name is Andreea,i"m from Romania and i"m happy to join this forum and meet you all!I"m 19 years old, i"m in college at management,i"m also a kindergarden teacher!i live with my boyfriend and i like wathing cartoons with him!
andeea

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby Bittersweet » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:52 am

Hello ladies :tongue: I`m from Bulgaria too and i`m 24 years old, but i`m still a child :laugh: My name is Limi and nice to meet you!!! :happy:
Bittersweet

Postby CapShoO » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:07 pm

Hi ladies. My name is Emilia, I"m from Romania, i"ve just turned 17 in december, and even so I hate winter :smile:) After high school i want to try for the Journalism Univ. and also for Ecology. I love to travel, I acually went with a biology project at a contest in Brazil, Tunisia and so on..yep i must look like a geeky in ur mindes :smile:)) Besides romanian and english, I speak pretty fluent spanish and i"m in luv with it xD I think that"s all :smile: aa and i"m addicted to fast food, junk food and stuff like that. Nice to meet u all! :tongue:
CapShoO

Have thanks: 2 times

Postby ClaudiaM25 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:30 am

Nice meeting you, girls :smile:
[img]https://scontent-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10391442_727790293936709_3238425484366926151_n.jpg?oh=c8a14dbd23e177c51701eda6be010575&oe=55610A9A[/img]
ClaudiaM25
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1885 times

Postby Elabella » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:24 pm

hi all,

My name is Mirabela and i am from Romania (i see here that a lot of us are from Romania or Bulgaria). I have 26 years old, live in Cluj-Napoca with my boyfriend. I have studyed management but i made a career in journalism. I have discovered this game only recently and i must say it"s quite fun. I looove to play any kind of games on browsers or installed on PC. At the moment i am jobless :sad: it"s very hard to find something at this time but i have a lot of time to play games, read books, watch movies :tongue:. My in game name it"s Elabella for who wants to see my gallery or my apartment.

see ya guys and have fun! kisses xoxox
Elabella

Postby B.Davis » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:21 pm

Hi, Vanya (:

You said you"re 18, so I guess you"re last year at school. What are you planing to do after you"ve graduated?

No, I"m not last year :S I have one more :tongue: I want to study and speak English .. And i wanna go to Sofia, in university of Sofia(Sofiyski) :smile: I hope i"ll get my exams :smile:
B.Davis

Postby yekka » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:20 pm

Elabella wrote:
hi all,

My name is Mirabela and i am from Romania (i see here that a lot of us are from Romania or Bulgaria). I have 26 years old, live in Cluj-Napoca with my boyfriend. I have studyed management but i made a career in journalism. I have discovered this game only recently and i must say it"s quite fun. I looove to play any kind of games on browsers or installed on PC. At the moment i am jobless :sad: it"s very hard to find something at this time but i have a lot of time to play games, read books, watch movies :tongue:. My in game name it"s Elabella for who wants to see my gallery or my apartment.

see ya guys and have fun! kisses xoxox

So you`re my collegue!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: I`m on final year of Faculty of Political Science in Belgrade, and I`m hoping for career in journalism too!!!!
yekka

Have thanks: 3 times

Postby TOXICLADY » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:08 pm

WOW!!! :smile:

I"m amazed how many girls are from Croatia and Serbia...yeeeeey *happy dance*

Don"t get me wrong,I think that all of you are pretty great (and from what I read very smart),but I really love my Serbian,Croatian,Bosnian,Montenegrian sisters!!! :biggrin:

It"s about time that I say something about myself...

Well,I"m Marija from Serbia and I"m very very happy to be here...

I have 24 years (feel like granny LOL) and I live with my future hubby for about 4 years :smile:

We got our own bussiness...we work together and that"s great,"couse I can leave him to work alone...go home and play my LP :laugh:

Very nice to meet you guys... :wink:
TOXICLADY

PreviousNext

Return to Gossip and Criticism