Wall of Shame

You like one of the ladies or you think the clothes of another one don't match? Here is the place to gossip.

Re: Wall of Shame

Postby PinkyPie » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:23 am

Well, Listkeeper, you had your chance. Your post, particularly the part pertaining to rape, has been reported. I sincerely hope you find yourself suspended from the forums for awhile.

For this post the author PinkyPie thanked: 4
Bookerer (Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:17 pm) • LucyKamui (Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:32 am) • Paige Bailey (Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:53 pm) • PurpleBondGirl (Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:20 pm)
Rating: 4.82%

PinkyPie

Have thanks: 59 times

Postby PurpleBondGirl » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:12 pm

What these "whiners" don't understand or stop to think about is the strategy behind the duels. (1) Challenge someone lower than your level to avoid getting stars but still winning cash. (2) Duel someone higher than you to MAKE them have stars because you know they don't want them. (now that's mean). (3) You've reached such a high level that it leaves very little options other than dueling below your own level because its the only way to win. Remember that Weaker doesn't mean lower. There are level 10's with characteristics in the 100's while there are level 30's with theirs in the 70's. Everything in this game is a matter of perspective. Its all about strategy and thinking ahead.

When I first started this game I hated the upper levels who dueled me repeatedly & i felt "picked on" but it didn't take me that long to realize there were many reasons and strategies for dueling. Some want stars and some don't some people never duel a person with pop bonuses, some duel anyone and everyone. I just stopped looking at the notification list of duels. It would upset me so I deleted it as soon I would get it. I teach new members how to duel effectively & if it is deemed necessary for them to duel a lower level to avoid stars, then that's what I teach them. I say...get over it. Stop being a cry-baby and build up your skills so your numbers are better than the average for the level you're at. When you level up faster than your numbers increase, it screws up your game later on. Making a wall of shame is despicable. Shame on you and your attitude.

For this post the author PurpleBondGirl thanked: 7
Alex18 (Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:57 am) • east (Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:11 am) • Elamae (Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:53 pm) • LucyKamui (Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:40 pm) • Mroburn (Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:36 am) • Norgella (Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:56 pm) • Red Queen (Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:55 am)
Rating: 8.43%

PurpleBondGirl

Have thanks: 284 times

Postby KahnaR » Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:14 pm

A wall of shame? Well, this just isn't even a valid post.

I do however have another gripe about dueling, and that's people negativly voting for you because you beat them in duels daily. This is just ignorance about how the game works. These people aren't lower level, they lose fairly to someone trying to level by challenging higher levels. Still, she gets tons of negative votes repeatedly during the day.
I find this childish behaviour trying to make someone feel badly because they play better than you. Negative voting shouldn't be a part of this game, there's enough competition among a mostly female collective that makes it catty as is.

For this post the author KahnaR thanked: 2
EdwardLed (Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:38 am) • PurpleBondGirl (Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:17 pm)
Rating: 2.41%

KahnaR

Have thanks: 3 times

Postby PurpleBondGirl » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:21 pm

I agree. We all hate the negative voters but there are so many lately that it is obviously being abused by bullies and mean spirited players. If you think getting negative votes hurts you from duels, wait until you try to get to the podium, The haters come out in droves to negative vote you down and there are even clubs that have encouraged this if they have a member in the top, making it nearly impossible for other clubs to also have members in the top. There is plenty of time and room if everyone played with the notion that they get back what they give therefore you should be nice, this would be such a more pleasant game for us all to enjoy.

For this post the author PurpleBondGirl thanked: 3
Elamae (Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:50 pm) • KahnaR (Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:17 am) • Sal125 (Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:24 pm)
Rating: 3.61%

PurpleBondGirl

Have thanks: 284 times

Postby crazy gu » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:50 pm

Hello girls.

This wall of shame is the worst thing in lady popular.

Shame on you purplebondgirl

For this post the author crazy gu thanked: 2
Sal125 (Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:23 pm) • Steli4eto (Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:01 pm)

crazy gu

Have thanks: 271 times

Postby Sara Aranel » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:01 pm

Just to clarify, this Wall of Shame thing was Listkeeper's idea, not PBG's!
"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the lights" - Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

For this post the author Sara Aranel thanked: 2
Paige Bailey (Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:55 pm) • PurpleBondGirl (Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:46 pm)

Sara Aranel

Have thanks: 1308 times

Postby glamourchick1668 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:39 pm

Calling it "abuse" or "bullying" for higher-level ladies to challenge lower-level ones is like saying it is "abuse" and "bullying" for the faster runners to chase after the slower ones in a game of tag. In any competitive game, the smart players strike at their opponent's weak points. As long as they are not breaking the rules of the game, that is perfectly fair. To use the example of a game of tag: tripping your opponent and tagging them when they fall is bullying. Going after them because you know you are faster than they are is not. Games like chess and even checkers are all about taking advantage of openings that your opponent leaves you.

If you think a rule is unfair, talk about that. Talk about why it is unfair, and why you think it should change. Don't act like a child and throw a tantrum because someone won't let you win.

For this post the author glamourchick1668 thanked: 3
PurpleBondGirl (Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:47 pm) • Sal125 (Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:22 pm) • Steli4eto (Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:41 pm)
Rating: 3.61%

glamourchick1668

Have thanks: 6 times

Postby zmaya » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:25 pm

I see this topic started in 2015. and it is still raising tensions in 2016. Everyone has right to their opinion but keep in mind how you discuss.

Please read forum rules before posting.
zmaya
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 274 times

Postby Marley Sky » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:29 pm

KahnaR and PurpleBondGirl, I fully agree with both of your posts about strategies and votes! Especially about the negative voting. PBG, you weren't kidding when you said "wait until you get on the podiums." I've only gotten as high as 18th place in the contests after putting in hard work and (for example, as it happened once) I'll have 300 more votes than a lady above me with higher rating. That's THREE HUNDRED more votes than her, yet her rating was higher by 20 points. Shows all the ladies who are either giving negatives or ones...Although, yes, it IS a competition, I understand...but I have to agree that the negative votes are definitely being overused and taken advantage of.

As far as the original post on this thread goes, I agree that while some might be doing it to "prey on weaker players," I think most do it for the same reasons I do: 1) the main reason for challenging [for me] is to make money, so I definitely only challenge players I know I'll win against--if they happen to be a lower level, so be it, and 2) at this point, I don't want to level up so quickly [as I'm wanting to focus on making my lady stronger] so the less exp points I can get (especially while challenging) the better. I do hate that I have to keep myself "broke" so that if I'm challenged and lose I won't lose much money, but hey, it's all strategy. Just keep yourself broke and/or keep at least one popularity bonus active and that will definitely minimize the amount of people challenging you. :P

-Marley Sky-
-Marley Sky-

For this post the author Marley Sky thanked: 2
Bookerer (Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:17 pm) • PurpleBondGirl (Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:49 pm)

Marley Sky

Have thanks: 38 times

Postby crazy gu » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:39 pm

You can see the title: Wall of SHame . This is a bad thing talking for shame when this is a game and is created for fun.

Second I can't accept this wall of shame when a lady 55 years old posted bad things in the past in her club website about me and other girls as my friends.

Third: Please don't continue with this wall because many girls feel bad and frustrated but think about beautiful things like Wall of Good Girls.

Last thing I wish some of you think with heart when you write things here.

For this post the author crazy gu was thanked by:
Steli4eto (Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:07 pm)
Rating: 1.2%

crazy gu

Have thanks: 271 times

PreviousNext

Return to Gossip and Criticism