Wall of Shame

You like one of the ladies or you think the clothes of another one don't match? Here is the place to gossip.

Re: Wall of Shame

Postby Lavenda » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:56 am

Dear Listkeeper,
I fully understand the frustration behind your very first post, seeing as you had played the game for only a month before posting. I don't know about you, but when I registered, I only had 1 WEEK of advanced search. After that I had to go with whatever players were randomly placed in front of me. You have to understand that there is certainly a reason behind these players actions. Some don't want to level up, and some don't want to waste 20 minutes looking for a lady to challenge. I think you would have a much easier, more enjoyable experience in the game if you stopped taking those challenges personally (which I daresay is what you are doing). Nobody is out there "trying to get at you" or being deliberately mean, even if they challenge you repeatedly. I know ladies who add some strangers to their opponents list and repeatedly challenge those ladies 5 times a day.
Also, I can see you're deeply offended by those clubs and (I daresay) are trying to shame them as some sort of revenge, but that is not the way to go. Try to be more rational, as those clubs have no action over who their members challenge.
Excuse my tone after this point, as I am getting angry.
Your rant about have a "noble character" means absolutely nothing to other players! Those players are trying to have fun, because yes, it is just a game!. Trying to change the way other people think or play the game is kind of like trying to move a mountain alone and then getting angry after a failure. It serves no purpose. A friendly bit of advice: If you continue in this way, and send PM's to other players who challenge you, it will not help your cause! Vice-versa will happen, and more people who might have not challenged you will challenge you. This game is about strategy and is designed to help people unwind, and some players may feel you are stepping on their toes (if you know what I mean) after you send those PM's and shame those clubs. My club is not in the list, but there are many people in those clubs which I admire. My advice: you're kind of making a mountain out of a molehill. It is just a game, (and you may think of my as un-noble as you like for that, quite frankly I don't care) and if things in it are too intense for you to handle, your #1 solution is to close the computer. Not shame other clubs, as you make people ( such as myself) angry for a reason that could easily be avoided.
Remember this is ADVICE from me to you and I'm not trying to change your thinking. But I many others could vouch for the fact we don't like to see our PM inbox cluttered with :you're not noble, don't challenge me."
Good day

For this post the author Lavenda was thanked by:
Paige Bailey (Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:59 pm)
Rating: 1.2%

Lavenda

Have thanks: 35 times

Postby Paige Bailey » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:36 pm

I agree with pretty much everyone but you listkeeper, for the most part. I understand how you could be frustrated, but we all can be when we are challenged and loose. But the game is about challenging and don't you try to use those real life situations in this. It is a game! There is no reason for this wall of shame thing! I'd say that is bullying by putting ladies clubs on there. Why does it matter whether it's a higher or lower lvl that challenges you? Either way if you loose they take money. But I don't see why ladies of super high levels would challenge ones of super low levels, idk why but it is probably to get money! I don't know whats going inside there head and neither do you, we can only say that they are doing it for money, the main reason everyone challenges!
Well All The Best To Everyone!
~Paige
Paige Bailey
Paige Bailey

Have thanks: 13 times

Postby sally » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:34 am

This game is for challenging , and if you're losing duels, you must improve your popularity characteristics. It doesn't mean that the challengers are bad , it means that you're really weak in your skills.
I'll recommend you to work in your skills, not to curse people.
Read the forum and game rules. You may not be aware of them.
~sally
“And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul”

♥Sally♥
happygirl in club THE WHITE HOUSE

For this post the author sally thanked: 2
GollgiMit (Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:05 am) • Steli4eto (Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:12 pm)
Rating: 2.41%

sally

Have thanks: 216 times

Postby HennaBlossom » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:10 pm

Admittedly, I did not read every post on this thread but it appears to be a discussion about whether or not it is appropriate to challenge ladies who are at a lower level (unless I'm mistaken). I just wanted to mention that when I first joined as a member, the game tutorial instructed me to choose "weaker" when searching for ladies to challenge. Perhaps that is only the case when a player is just newly starting out, but the game never instructed me to do otherwise after I gained experience/higher levels. I thought it was up to each individual player to decide "who" they would like to challenge and when. I personally like to mix it up but was unaware that there were unwritten rules about this. I'd like to hear from other players as to their opinion, too.

For this post the author HennaBlossom was thanked by:
Lavenda (Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:14 pm)

HennaBlossom

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby sally » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:43 am

Challenging weaker opponents doesn't mean challenging LOWER-LEVEL opponents.
Ladies can be weak at the same level as you, even in higher levels.
And, when you start the game, whom you challenge aren't real ladies at all. It's just for teaching how to challenge.
And, challenging doesn't matter at all, we just take virtual money by winning, and it's really easy to win that money.
So, it's really not right to mind, when someone challenges you.It doesn't mean that the challenger in mean, but it does mean that you're a weak lady.And, think a while about it, don't you challenge weaker ladies and take their VIRTUAL money? Then why do you mind when someone else does it. It's a part of the game and it's really needed to increase levels and get a little virtual money.The game teaches us to challenge weaker opponents because they really don't want you to lose in your first duel. So, it's fair enough to challenge someone weaker. BUT , it's not good to repeatedly challenge someone. Challenge that lady once in a two days or three, it's O.K..
“And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul”

♥Sally♥
happygirl in club THE WHITE HOUSE

For this post the author sally was thanked by:
Lavenda (Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:14 pm)

sally

Have thanks: 216 times

Postby Summer225 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:18 pm

Really, its just a game. :blink:
You're taking it WAY.....to seriously.
How would you like it if someone (like me) posted a wall of shame and your name was on it?
I feel sorry for those poor ladies who you blamed.
I HOPE YOU FEEL ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!
Summer225

Have thanks: 6 times

Previous

Return to Gossip and Criticism