Wall of Shame

You like one of the ladies or you think the clothes of another one don't match? Here is the place to gossip.

Wall of Shame

Postby Listkeeper » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:48 pm

I have been playing Fashion Arena for a month, now, and really enjoy certain parts of the game, like interacting with my club and collecting clothes. My only disappointment has been the lack of protection against abusive "ladies" in the fashion arena. I find it lady-like to only make fair challenges in the fashion arena, as in to equal or higher-level ladies. I admire ladies who challenge me from lower levels, win or lose. But un-lady-like players who repeatedly challenge lower-level ladies are just sad, don't you think? I've heard defenses from some of these people when I've questioned them, most notably "It's just a game" or "It's not against the rules", neither of which speak of a noble character or lady-like attitude. (I think they're men in women's clothes. :D ) Unfortunately the game offers no defense against this kind of abuse--no way to avoid or refuse challenges--so all we can really do is keep our bank empty, right? Or should we call them out? I prefer the latter. Since the first time I received a challenge from a lady ranked three or more levels above me I've kept a list, and I'm starting to see a pattern from certain clubs. Of course there will always be someone in any club who would rather win at all costs than be an honorable person, but certain clubs seem to collect these abusers. Below is what I call my "Wall of Shame"; it's my top-3 list of clubs organized by the number of different ladies from that club who have challenged down at least three levels against me:

WALL OF SHAME (current guild rank in parenthesis)
-------------------
#1: *BGR* (11) : 14 down-challenging ladies
#2: Black&White (66), Corona Club (32), Magic (10) : 6 down-challenging ladies
#3: Beautiful Star (19) : 5 down-challenging ladies

The average number of down-challengers per club on my list so far is 2.

Just to give a thumbs-up to clubs that seem to be better than these clubs, here is my...

WALL OF FAME (high-ranked clubs from which I have 1 or 0 down-challenger names so far)
-------------------
(2) Shangrila, (3) Glamyrka, (9) Fashionistas, (13) Exquisite, (14) Fashion Wizard, (15) Pink World

Cheers, and hope you all have a great weekend! I'll update my list with next week's abusers! Will anyone prove themselves as characterless as BGR? We shall see!

For this post the author Listkeeper was thanked by:
Pretty_Sanjana (Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:42 am)
Rating: 1.22%

Listkeeper

Have thanks: 1 time

Re: Wall of Shame

Postby melissa0709 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:45 pm

lol are you serious? Yes it is just a Game. And there is also no option to challenge someone which is more then 5 levels under your level - and the game is based on challenging eachother. To get stronger you need money, and you get money when you win fights against other ladies. Well, i wont go and risk losing a fight ;) and also i dont care how high the difference between the other lady level and my level is!!! Im level 29 and there are so many ladies which are much stronger even when their level is much lower.. so when you get mad when someone challenges you which has a higher level then stop playing this game, or try to get stronger so that nobody has a chance to win against you..

And this shit with the ''wall of shame'' list ist also absolutely ridiculous!!! i mean okay, a club here in this game is something like a family.. but you cant damage the clubs reputation with a bullshit like this!!!!

For this post the author melissa0709 thanked: 7
Annabelle Coco (Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:31 am) • HarlotHellion (Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:45 am) • hohi_rose (Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:08 am) • Jazzy2Cute (Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:47 pm) • KahnaR (Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:10 pm) • Pretty_Sanjana (Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:42 am) • PurpleBondGirl (Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:56 pm)
Rating: 8.54%

melissa0709

Have thanks: 228 times

Postby Listkeeper » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:17 pm

Yes, Melissa, this is exactly why I'm doing this. "It's just a game" is it? Then why are you cussing mad? What if I throw it right back at you? "Geez, chill out, Melissa, it's just a game!" And are you really out here publicly saying you can't beat ladies your own size, so you have to pick on lower level, newer players to win? Wow. Steal candy from babies, too? :P

Cheers! Play pretty.
Listkeeper

Postby melissa0709 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:13 pm

Well, luv - I want to get higher skills and I want to earn more money in this game, so yes i challenge ladies which have lower skills then i have - and i dont care of their levels.. ;) so when a baby like you starts crying everytime when she loses a fight, then thats their problem not mine ;)
And it is a game yes, a game based on challenging eachother. There are also many ladies on my level or higher which have lower skills then I have. Thats also not my problem. There are ladies which have higher skills on a much lower level, nice for them. And there are ladies with lower skills at lower levels - also not my problem. The Game gives you the chance to challenge ladies between 5 level difference then your level (example you are level 20 then you can challenge ladies between level 15 and 25 and that is fair) You have the chance to get stronger then other ladies which are in a higher level then you are.. When you dont get stronger, then your problem hahaha :D

But you cant give a club the blame. (even it isnt a blame at all :P) Im a VP in the Club MAGIC which is on your whatever-childish list. And I dont admit it when some stupid kids want to blame my club because they get pissed off when they lose a fight in a game which is based on winning and losing fights... !!!!

For this post the author melissa0709 thanked: 7
Annabelle Coco (Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:31 am) • HarlotHellion (Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:47 am) • hohi_rose (Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:10 am) • KahnaR (Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:10 pm) • LucyKamui (Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:16 pm) • PinkyPie (Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:18 am) • PurpleBondGirl (Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:13 pm)

melissa0709

Have thanks: 228 times

Postby Listkeeper » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:48 pm

Thank you for your replies, Melissa, they're enlightening. You have your ways, and I have mine. As you yourself said, there are plenty of ladies at your own level or higher you can beat, so my point is, why waste your time on younger ladies at all? :confused: "Because I can and I don't care" is what a thug would say, not a lady. There is a very large difference between what is allowed and what is fair. It is not the same.

Let me ask you this: if your daughter comes home from school sad because bigger, prettier girls were teasing her, maybe because she has frizzy hair :afro:, what would you tell her? "They do because they can--there's no rules against teasing people for frizzy hair--and it's fair if it's not against the rules, kiddo. There's nothing you can do about it, so stop crying and just hope that some day you'll be bigger and prettier and have straighter hair" or would you encourage her to stand up for herself and call them out? Oh, but that's different, because it's real life. Fair enough. How about this then, what if your daughter gets rape threats on her Xbox game avatar when boys find out she's really a girl? "It's just a game", right? "Don't let it get to you." Where is the line on that "Just a game" excuse? I have always set my standard unconditionally; poor behavior is poor behavior whether it be in real life or in a game, and I enjoy calling it what it is.

Cheers! Play pretty.
Listkeeper

Postby Soravia » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:15 pm

You missing the point that to challenge ladies only at specific levels you NEED DIAMONDS so you can activate the advanced search and to can find specific levels.And trust me i have done that,and guess what i find only 10 to 15 ladies to challenge all day,which is more bad because i can end up challenging ONLY THOSE ladies.

Without the advanced search you can spend hours to find ladies that match the level you want.And you always end up challenge lower levels than you.
And some ladies don't want to getting experience,so they challenge lower levels,to avoid that.

Also you can't blame the whole clubs for the actions on a few ladies in them,and to me those numbers from you just showing that those clubs are actually active,just a note my club is not in your list for now.

For this post the author Soravia thanked: 5
Bandzsi (Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:32 pm) • hohi_rose (Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:14 am) • KahnaR (Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:11 pm) • melissa0709 (Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:42 pm) • PurpleBondGirl (Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:15 pm)
Rating: 6.1%

Soravia

Have thanks: 285 times

Postby PinkyPie » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:26 am

Wow, Listkeeper, just ... wow. There is so much wrong in your posts I'm not even sure where to begin. But I'll give it my Sunday best.

1) For starters, if you're going to compare real life bullying with an online game, you need to take a break from the internet. Seriously. Just take a few days off, read a book, drink some wine, spend some time with friends, and relax a bit. Remind yourself what life really is.

2) Just because a "lady" is a lower level does not automatically make them younger.

3) A person can remain a lower level for a long bloody time because, guess what?, maybe they don't even play anymore!

4) There is absolutely nothing wrong with a player being a man. Nothing whatsoever. This game does not need to be exclusively for female players. Don't be that person who marginalizes others.

5) Boy, oh boy, does your comment about a daughter make my blood boil. I will try to keep it civil, but I'm possibly going to lose my s*** on you for this one, so be prepared. If I had a daughter, I'd be teaching her a valuable lesson in her BRAIN being more important than her BODY. I'd be instilling a sense of justice in her (not to mention a healthy dose of fight). There is no such thing as "prettier". And using that particular emote when talking about "frizzy hair" targets a very specific racial minority. I would be teaching my daughter the art of debate. I would be teaching her to defend herself with her words and her INTELLIGENCE. And if my daughter had "frizzy hair", it would be because she bloody CHOSE to wear her hair "frizzy" and that's perfectly okay.

One last addendum: don't EVER bring rape into a conversation. Not fucking EVER. There are women out here who are true survivors and you can go F*** yourself for even TRYING to compare something so goddamn serious to a motherfucking GAME! Whether online or in person, rape threats are taken EXTREMELY seriously, are entirely illegal, and the one uttering them faces serious and real consequences. Often aided by the gaming platform they've used to make said threats. So you need to back up and retract that shit. I'll give you the chance to remove that particular example from your post. Failure to do so will result in your being reported.

For this post the author PinkyPie thanked: 9
Ginelle (Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:53 am) • Leila Camui (Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:51 pm) • LucyKamui (Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:18 pm) • PrincessLeni (Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:52 pm) • PurpleBondGirl (Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:15 pm) • Red Queen (Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:01 pm) • sofiAwesome8 (Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:48 am) • suebabe (Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:20 pm) • WandererDee (Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:33 pm)
Rating: 10.98%

PinkyPie

Have thanks: 59 times

Postby LucyKamui » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:44 pm

Listkeeper:
1. im a guy, and i play a dress up game. im not ashamed of it. but your first post is BULLYING me based on gender. Way to go and be all lady like... yup.. and not a bully yourself. :mad:

2. your lists is shaming not only my club, but clubs filled with beautiful and stylish ladies i secretly admire. :wub:

3. a game is a game is a game, has nothing to do with offline life [except the purchase of diamonds, and fashion inspiration) Challenging a lower level lady, with lower stats =/= bullying.
What i think can be considered bullying is challenging ladies that have a higher level and weaker stats, in order to win and gain exp points to level up.
A fair challenge is when you fight against ladies that are just as strong. ;)

4. using a RAPE analogy to defend your point is lame, rude, OFFENSIVE. my mother was #%#@%^@#^ raped. i will not tolerate ANYONE comparing the situation of rape with a stupid challenge in a silly and otherwise fun game. IT IS NOT THE SAME GODDAMNED THING!!
OH! guess what?? she survived the rape, gave birth to me, and she became stronger! and you know what else she did? she educated a boy in such a way that he would never hurt a lady intentionally. because guess what? rape is an intentional thing. DON'T EVER BRING rape up in a discussion. i suggest you go on some mental health forums that deal with this subject so you'll learn about it! because challenging a lady in this game sure doesn't mean she's getting raped. :wacko:

5. you need to learn more how to hold an argument.. you're excuses are super weak.

6. i think you're one of the girls who was bullied for having a frizzy hair. but using this image :afro: to give a better example is just.... idk.. a bit racist? [though the smiley itself isn't politically correct] the fact that a girl gets bullied for her hair says more about those who bully her than about her. Her hair may define her appearance, not who she really is. again, your examples are out of line.

7. i've lost my temper, im sorry. but i really cant anyone use rape as comparison for what is going on in a game.
LeLe from FA club: Fashion Wizard

For this post the author LucyKamui thanked: 12
allenafaith (Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:44 am) • amanda2001 (Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:31 am) • ChyanneReese (Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:49 pm) • Ginelle (Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:55 am) • KahnaR (Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:17 pm) • Leila Camui (Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:55 pm) • Norgella (Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:00 pm) • PinkyPie (Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:54 am) • PurpleBondGirl (Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:20 pm) • Red Queen (Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:01 pm) and 2 more users
Rating: 14.63%

LucyKamui

Have thanks: 512 times

Postby Norgella » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:00 pm

What's up with this statement "men in women's clothes"? What's that supposed to mean? :huh: There are men playing this game and there are also men in the LP Team, amazingly talented and hard-working men ;) That's just discriminatory <_<

This version of Lady Popular is called Fashion ARENA, you're supposed to challenge ladies, that's why the team created it. I think the Classic version would have suited you better :unsure:

We haven't been informed that you should only challenge certain ladies, everyone does their best to win dollars. If high skilled ladies challenge you, that should motivate you to increase your skills rather than make offensive comments :eek: This game does not promote abuse of any kind :mellow:

I don't mind being challenged by other ladies because I enjoy every feature of this game and I am thankful to the people who work so hard to create an amazing game ;)

There is a "Complaints" option in the Feedback section if you want to submit a ticket :rolleyes: LP Team will reply quickly and clarify everything for you

For this post the author Norgella thanked: 6
Ginelle (Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:56 am) • KahnaR (Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:17 pm) • LucyKamui (Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:21 pm) • PinkyPie (Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:54 am) • PurpleBondGirl (Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:20 pm) • Red Queen (Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:01 pm)
Rating: 7.32%

Norgella
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1807 times

Postby allenafaith » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:14 pm

There's really no need for a "Wall of shame" The game is for challenging. It's called the Fashion Arena

Who cares if you challenge someone in a lower level? You can't just search through for 20 minutes trying to find someone in a higher level especially when you can't buy diamonds to purchase the extended search.

Not sure why you are doing this but it doesn't make the players look bad it makes yourself look bad. Yes I am one of the people that say "It's just a game" but it's true. It's not real life it's a game. It's virtual money, not real money and it can easily be won back.

In my opinion this thread shouldn't have been posted in the first place. Why fight about a game?
Why try to humiliate players because they took your virtual money? Chalenged girls lower than then in level?
Who really cares? I mean honestly. I get challenged once an hour when ladies can challenge me again. I don't pay attention to what level they are on. Why would you?

I'm sure you've done it before so talking about these ladies is just wrong. If you have a problem with them you should PM them on their account on Lady Popular FA. Don't make a topic for everyone to see because they are playing the game how it is supposed to be played.

There was also no need to bring rape into this. That was so offensive to me and I'm sure to other ladies here. It's a GAME. Rape is something serious and they way that you put it into context is just disrespectful on so many levels.
Also I hate to tell you but you broke some forum rules.. I suggest you read over them here ;)

For this post the author allenafaith thanked: 7
Ginelle (Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:58 am) • KahnaR (Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:19 pm) • LucyKamui (Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:27 pm) • Norgella (Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:35 pm) • PinkyPie (Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:54 am) • PurpleBondGirl (Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:20 pm) • Red Queen (Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:02 pm)

allenafaith
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 760 times

Next

Return to Gossip and Criticism