Let's criticise to look better

You like one of the ladies or you think the clothes of another one don't match? Here is the place to gossip.

Re: Let's criticise to look better

Postby Norgella » 22 Apr 2014, 17:22

I matched the jacket with belt and the purse with the pink on the dress :D I'm not crazy about the shoes, but I wanted some nude shoes and I only have two pairs :crying:

That's my outfit, I'm waiting for your opinions ;)
Norgella
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1810 times

Postby Sara Aranel » 13 Jun 2014, 13:24

This is my lady's current outfit. What do you think? :)

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the lights" - Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
Sara Aranel

Have thanks: 1358 times

Postby andreea2000 » 14 Feb 2016, 12:44

Without flowers and put a silver ring :D It is so cute ♥
Can we post our outfits from Lady Popular ?

For this post the author andreea2000 was thanked by:
StepOwest (22 Feb 2016, 21:58)
Rating: 1.2%

andreea2000

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby Lady Drakharis » 05 Jun 2016, 21:27

I believe we should be able to express ourselves freely with both Classic LP and LP Arena. I like all the looks. Some people will give negative votes just to give negative votes in both games. However I believe we all express our looks well.
Lady Drakharis

Have thanks: 120 times

Postby Lady Drakharis » 05 Jun 2016, 21:40

Both looks I got high negative votes but once I changed my hair from white to a normal colour like blonde brown etc. (I really do prefer to have my lady's hair white or pink or other colour like that) I stopped getting negative votes for both looks in Arena. Like I said we should be able to express ourselves freely in the game and what you wear should be judged in a fashion vote. NOT things like henna tattoos, tattoos, hair colour being not a normal hair colour or a normal hair colour and visible piercings. If you feel you are expressing yourself then that should get a positive vote. If you don't like a lady's tattoos, hair colour etc ask her why she does that in a CIVIL message.
Lady Drakharis

Have thanks: 120 times

Postby kylietrimm » 20 Jul 2016, 04:24

What do you guys think? I couldn't find any shoes that looked good but I like it a lot without them anyway. :)
kylietrimm

Have thanks: 4 times

Postby kylietrimm » 20 Jul 2016, 04:28

Lady Drakharis wrote:
Both looks I got high negative votes but once I changed my hair from white to a normal colour like blonde brown etc. (I really do prefer to have my lady's hair white or pink or other colour like that) I stopped getting negative votes for both looks in Arena. Like I said we should be able to express ourselves freely in the game and what you wear should be judged in a fashion vote. NOT things like henna tattoos, tattoos, hair colour being not a normal hair colour or a normal hair colour and visible piercings. If you feel you are expressing yourself then that should get a positive vote. If you don't like a lady's tattoos, hair colour etc ask her why she does that in a CIVIL message.

I think the purpose of the voting process is to rate ladies by how much you enjoy her look as an individual. That includes her hair and any tattoos/piercings. So as long as there isn't any harassment going on I think downvoting for things like that is fair.
kylietrimm

Postby kylietrimm » 20 Jul 2016, 04:32

Sara Aranel wrote:This is my lady's current outfit. What do you think? :)

I think the way you tied in the silver accessories is very nice, however the tattoos bug me because they're not in the color scheme and take away from the dress, especially the one on her leg. The tattoo on her shoulder and her hairpiece both lend more of a tropical aesthetic so they don't really match the rest of the look, so I'd advise you to get rid of them both and try to find a silver hairpiece for her instead. :)
kylietrimm

Postby kylietrimm » 20 Jul 2016, 04:36

Norgella wrote:Image

I matched the jacket with belt and the purse with the pink on the dress :D I'm not crazy about the shoes, but I wanted some nude shoes and I only have two pairs :crying:

That's my outfit, I'm waiting for your opinions ;)

I like the jacket and dress duo, and her bracelet. Her necklace looks a bit weird and I will say that the shoes don't look too good with it. The purse is too bright pink. I'd advise you to find a purse that is more of a pastel pink, so it'll look better with the dress. Remove the necklace and try to find some shoes that'll match the color of her jacket, if you can. :)
kylietrimm

Postby Leila Camui » 19 Aug 2016, 15:08

This is my current outfit, and I would love to hear your opinions :D

Leila Camui
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 2150 times

PreviousNext

Return to Gossip and Criticism