Fashion Machine

You like one of the Ladies? Or you think that the clothes of another one don't match? Here is the place to gossip...

Re: Fashion Machine

Postby detarja » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:08 pm

LucyKamui, keep in mind that only the golden Jokers ('Super'-Jokers) let you pick any place on the field, the silver ones are only for the numbers in the same column that they appear..

that, and I always try to check all non-Joker columns for any matches, so I don't accidentally waste one..
Personal Note: I want to free LP from vote-begging spam once and for all. Would you like to help? Please check this topic about a new (and hopefully more fair) voting system for both LP and LP:FA and give your thoughts or likes.. Thank you!
detarja
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 141 times

Postby detarja » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:22 pm

For all that are having trouble or interested, I've compiled a little guide about the Fashion Machine, which can be viewed here.

From my personal view, I'm absolutely loving it - great addition to the game, awesome prizes, and very fair in terms of balancing between 'free'-users and diamond-users..
It also comes across as very polished, whereas some of the (granted, chronologically limited) events and additions seemed to have struggles at times.. the feature that buttons stay locked eliminates the risk of accidentally missing something, which is very nifty, or the fact that all data stays exactly how it is between sessions, all of which shows that someone really put his or her mind to it.

Great work with this one, kudos and thanks to the team!
Personal Note: I want to free LP from vote-begging spam once and for all. Would you like to help? Please check this topic about a new (and hopefully more fair) voting system for both LP and LP:FA and give your thoughts or likes.. Thank you!
detarja
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby LucyKamui » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:39 pm

ooh, it's for the column -.- *feels stupid*
but if i dont use them, wont they be wasted anyways? lol
LeLe from FA club: Fashion Wizard
LucyKamui

Have thanks: 512 times

Postby ClaudiaM25 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:05 pm

LucyKamui wrote:i like this chance game. :)
however, it doesn't always let me click the numbers i want, when i have jokers :/ so im wasting important moves :/

Mini jokers give you the chance to mark any number of the respective column.
Super jokers give you the chance to mark any number from the entire board.
ClaudiaM25
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1776 times

Postby detarja » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:25 pm

LucyKamui wrote:ooh, it's for the column -.- *feels stupid*
but if i dont use them, wont they be wasted anyways? lol

They would be - however, the game doesn't let you take a new spin before you haven't picked a number on the board, thus you have to use them in order to continue ^^

But, Jokers are a great thing.. I haven't yet figured out if by buying both types your chances of getting jokers actually increases, since at one point I even got two golden ones in one spin, but with them being as cheap as they are, it probably doesn't hurt buying them.. ;)
detarja
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby sreyo7 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:10 pm

The fashion machine is a great inclusion to the game and the fact that it is forever is the icing on the cake..but the Jokers especially the mini joker is a hard to work with..Is it only for columns and not rows? wish it could be rows too..The Super joker is great..Its a great thing at a real cheap price..I just love this outfit Image and this will be the first dress i will get.. :) :D :wub: :biggrin: :love:
sreyo7

Have thanks: 38 times

Postby Mistery » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:02 am

its really great idea and I really hope u add this on Lady Popular too :) it seams like all good ideas are going on Fashion Arena, we also play LP too :lol:
at first place I thought that price for any piece is a bit high but since game will stay forever :lol: then its ok, and I hope u will add new stuff in future ^_^
I would like to see some hairstyles, new things for our apartments not just bathroom or maybe operations (nose, lips, eyes) :blush:

For this post the author Mistery was thanked by:
Rubyelles (Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:08 am)
Rating: 1.22%

Mistery

Have thanks: 452 times

Postby Soravia » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:57 am

detarja wrote:But, Jokers are a great thing.. I haven't yet figured out if by buying both types your chances of getting jokers actually increases, since at one point I even got two golden ones in one spin, but with them being as cheap as they are, it probably doesn't hurt buying them.. ;)

If you look when you win jokers on the spin,and after you use it the amount you have in stock decrease.
So you need to have Jokers in order to get them on the board in the first place,if you have 0 from either of them you can't win in the spin,so we have to buying them.

If i get lucky tomorrow and get the materials i need i can buy one of the bracelets,the hair accessory,earrings or the scarf.
Soravia

Have thanks: 283 times

Postby Rubyelles » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:05 am

I would love to see hairstyles also, and more things for my apartment, like a dining table and fancy sofas.

I am enjoying the game though!
Rubyelles

Have thanks: 12 times

Postby RaniaSpice » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:49 am

Mistery wrote:I would like to see some hairstyles, new things for our apartments not just bathroom or maybe operations (nose, lips, eyes) :blush:

Agreed! ^_^
BTW, if we buy an item, will the ingredients we need to have for the item decrease?
RaniaSpice
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 589 times

PreviousNext

Return to Gossip and Criticism