Fashion Machine

You like one of the ladies or you think the clothes of another one don't match? Here is the place to gossip.

Re: Fashion Machine

Postby Soravia » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:40 am

The number of items we can get increase with the levels!
I think may be only VIP shop is same for all levels.
On my level 20 lady i have furniture for the Fitness(same as the one in the Classic game) but on the other one that is few levels below it don't have them.
Same and for pets and lady clothes i have a boots and some weird glasses on the higher level lady.

And as most games of this type ingredients you use to buy the certain item disappear.
Soravia

Have thanks: 293 times

Postby detarja » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:20 pm

That's great news!
I really like what's already offered to me, but it's great to have some more to look out for :)

Thanks for sharing ^^
Personal Note: I want to free LP from vote-begging spam once and for all. Would you like to help? Please check this topic about a new (and hopefully more fair) voting system for both LP and LP:FA and give your thoughts or likes.. Thank you!

For this post the author detarja was thanked by:
silver_shadow2753 (Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:28 pm)
Rating: 1.2%

detarja
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 142 times

Postby silver_shadow2753 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:27 pm

I love this machine, but if it is going to stay forever maybe the creators should add more clothes to it!!! :D
silver_shadow2753

Have thanks: 4 times

Postby sreyo7 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:16 pm

Mistery wrote:its really great idea and I really hope u add this on Lady Popular too :) it seams like all good ideas are going on Fashion Arena, we also play LP too :lol:
at first place I thought that price for any piece is a bit high but since game will stay forever :lol: then its ok, and I hope u will add new stuff in future ^_^
I would like to see some hairstyles, new things for our apartments not just bathroom or maybe operations (nose, lips, eyes) :blush:

Agreed! It would be great if something like this comes to LP classic too..It seems that everything good that comes to LP costs diamonds and I can't afford it.. :crying: It would be good if we get something as cheap as this there too..As for hairstyles I agree to the idea..It would be great to have hairstyles too..Maybe at the end or maybe after we have got a certain number of items..That would be great! :D
And we don't need operations in FA..and free operations need not be there in case this is done for LP classic too as not everyone wants to change their lady's features..(I for example ;) ) Instead we can have say a Unique Boyfriend who shall give us more awards.. ^_^ :lol: :blush:
sreyo7

Have thanks: 38 times

Postby Soravia » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:04 pm

I can confirm now that,the shop consume the amount of each one component needed to buy the item.

Soravia

Have thanks: 293 times

Postby Trisha » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:20 am

Soravia wrote:The number of items we can get increase with the levels!
On my level 20 lady i have furniture for the Fitness(same as the one in the Classic game) but on the other one that is few levels below it don't have them.
Same and for pets and lady clothes i have a boots and some weird glasses on the higher level lady.

And as most games of this type ingredients you use to buy the certain item disappear.

Ooo....?
How many FA accounts do you have? :wacko: :wacko:
Trisha

Have thanks: 45 times

Postby RaniaSpice » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:00 am

Trisha wrote:
Soravia wrote:The number of items we can get increase with the levels!

Ooo....?
How many FA accounts do you have? :wacko: :wacko:

Maybe she only have 1 account, and the account is in level 20 now.. maybe she just advanced to level 20?
Personal Note: I want to free LP from vote-begging spam once and for all. Would you like to help? Please check this topic about a new (and hopefully more fair) voting system for both LP and LP:FA and give your thoughts or likes.. Thank you!
RaniaSpice
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 589 times

Postby Arzosah » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:16 am

One of her ladies is on a different server/different country.
It's against the rules to have more than one account in the same server, with the exception of the ladies from the UK server whose accounts were moved to international when UK shut down.
~Lady Arzosah

For this post the author Arzosah was thanked by:
Trisha (Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:14 am)

Arzosah
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 204 times

Postby RaniaSpice » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:41 pm

Oh, I see.. ^_^ Thanks for explaining, Arzosah.. ^_^

For this post the author RaniaSpice was thanked by:
gogalagogala02 (Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:58 am)

RaniaSpice
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 589 times

Postby gogalagogala02 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:56 am

i think fashion machine is great idea!! you can get your dream outfid, pet clothes, VIP, furniture!!! it's great!!! tnx lady poular very much for fashion machine!!!!!!! :lol:
gogalagogala02

Have thanks: 9 times

PreviousNext

Return to Gossip and Criticism