Why do people take challenges so personally?

You like one of the ladies or you think the clothes of another one don't match? Here is the place to gossip.

Why do people take challenges so personally?

Postby Anne2018 » 31 Oct 2018, 16:20

Hi ladies. I'm a bit new to this game, have been playing about 5 days and it seems to me that a lot of ladies take challenges personally. I don't understand it. It's part of the game. I am not choosing anybody specifically, I'm challenging people who show up under the random search button.

What's the deal? I have seen my voting numbers go negative on my profile after doing a round of challenges. When somebody challenges me and I lose, I just accept it as part of the game and it doesn't bother me a bit. Anybody have any clue why some people don't want us to actually play the game? Or is the attack on my voting numbers part of the game also?

Maybe it's just me but when I vote, I always vote positive.

For this post the author Anne2018 was thanked by:
Gaia (20 Nov 2018, 19:06)
Rating: 1.2%

Anne2018

Have thanks: 1 time

Re: Why do people take challenges so personally?

Postby Trinity Starling » 01 Nov 2018, 01:35

Hi Anne,

I know how you feel about people taking challenges personally. The whole idea of challenges is the basis of the game, as well as the voting system. When you assign a numerical value to something -- which is exactly what the voting system does -- people become competitive in that, because higher numbers (votes) means higher ranking, they want high numbers. When someone with low ranking gets zero or even negative votes, they might feel discouraged and then transgress that disappointment onto other players by downvoting them. of course, this doesn't bother "high ranking" players because they are already at the top. It's kind of like bullying -- oftentimes bullies have been bullied themselves. I personally don't like the voting system because it seems like just another way for upset players to deal with their feelings in a negative way. My advice to you is to try to not attach yourself to your votes -- it is just a number, after all. Also, try to spend all (or at least most) of your money each day before logging off of the game.
Lady Name: Trinity Starling
ID: 5498311

For this post the author Trinity Starling was thanked by:
Gaia (20 Nov 2018, 19:06)
Rating: 1.2%

Trinity Starling

Have thanks: 156 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby PurityDivine » 01 Nov 2018, 03:35

I always try to give a lady votes if I have won at least $2000 in a challenge against her, as a kind of thanks and sorry.

For this post the author PurityDivine thanked: 3
bearavocados (01 Nov 2018, 10:31) • Gaia (20 Nov 2018, 19:16) • womaninwhite (20 Nov 2018, 19:08)
Rating: 3.61%

PurityDivine

Have thanks: 3 times

Postby Gaia » 20 Nov 2018, 19:05

I agree Anne. Challenges are simply a part of the game that everyone has to participate in means of moving forward. I personally don’t mind challenges at all, but seen many people take it personally and hence it’s a common controversy amongst the players. My advice to avoid negative voters is to target someone different every time you go to the arena and never only challenge a group of people repeatedly. As Trinity mentioned, votes are just a number. This is just a game. You don’t have to let these numbers get the best of you if you don’t want to. Just keep going and do your own thing, those negative voters are not worth stressing up about.

Best wishes, muaaaah! :D
Lady name: Gaia.
with a dot! Image

ID: 1663132
Gaia
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 889 times

Postby womaninwhite » 20 Nov 2018, 19:12

PurityDivine wrote:I always try to give a lady votes if I have won at least $2000 in a challenge against her, as a kind of thanks and sorry.

sameee :lol:

I never complain to ladies who challange me every day five times :lol: even to them who take from me aa loot of money. :redface: ts game format challange and be challenged, even 5 times a day acceptable by rules so we should not see problems in this
lady: woman in white
id= 2506666

For this post the author womaninwhite thanked: 2
Gaia (20 Nov 2018, 19:16) • LadyMusa (21 Nov 2018, 00:04)
Rating: 2.41%

womaninwhite
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1382 times
National Flag:
Georgia

Postby Roxxanna » 21 Nov 2018, 09:32

People always add in their infos “sorry for challenging its a part of the game and all” “I don’t target, I don’t have anything against you if I challenge you”
I think that’s a pretty certain fact that if 20 people challenge you in the arena, they don’t hate you or anything lol...

Just for this fact I once added in my info, “if I challenge you then yes, that means that I hate you. Please take it personally” XDXD

and people actually couldn’t figure out that it was sarcastic and they bugged me for spreading hate lol

Point being, no matter what you do, say, add, think or anything, people will always find a way to attack, just let it go and tease them back for self contentment XD

~wise words by llama in 2k18
LADY NAME- HUNGRY LLAMA
LADY ID- 5363309

Hey, I’m Abhi
Roxxanna
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 106 times
National Flag:
India

Return to Gossip and Criticism