Why do people take challenges so personally?

You like one of the ladies or you think the clothes of another one don't match? Here is the place to gossip.

Re: Why do people take challenges so personally?

Postby Gaia » 13 Dec 2018, 02:28

Well not everyone challenges because of cash, I duel to get more experience. I usually pay 10 diamonds a month for extended search so I can challenge higher levels. If we changed the rules to challenging ladies only once a day that would negatively impact many ladies trying to level up faster. It’s hard to find a much higher level lady with lower skills than you being in a lower level to challenge, even using extended search! So imagine with only 1 duel a day per lady, what a waste of diamonds!

Plus, everyone needs the cash, we are challenging others in means of helping ourselves, not that we want to be mean. I do realize some ladies challenge for the wrong reason, such as a higher level lady letting a lower level with high skills win multiple duels, so that the lower level ladies levels up (and this breaks the common strategy to have a low level with high skills). But not everyone that challenges a person 5 times a day is doing out of malicious reasons.
Lady name: Gaia.
with a dot! Image


ID: 1663132
User avatar
Gaia
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!
 
Posts: 1657
Joined: 19 Mar 2018, 03:13
Has thanked: 1801 times
Have thanks: 1079 times

Re: Why do people take challenges so personally?

Postby bearavocados » 13 Dec 2018, 09:47

Gaia wrote:Well not everyone challenges because of cash, I duel to get more experience. I usually pay 10 diamonds a month for extended search so I can challenge higher levels. If we changed the rules to challenging ladies only once a day that would negatively impact many ladies trying to level up faster. It’s hard to find a much higher level lady with lower skills than you being in a lower level to challenge, even using extended search! So imagine with only 1 duel a day per lady, what a waste of diamonds!

Plus, everyone needs the cash, we are challenging others in means of helping ourselves, not that we want to be mean. I do realize some ladies challenge for the wrong reason, such as a higher level lady letting a lower level with high skills win multiple duels, so that the lower level ladies levels up (and this breaks the common strategy to have a low level with high skills). But not everyone that challenges a person 5 times a day is doing out of malicious reasons.

Wow so you are saying that you challenged other ladies 2, 3 times/day and you dont feel sorry to them <_< ?
I dont, if I challenged a lady then I wont challenge her on the same day -_- even if I got a lot of cash from her ( sorry if by mistake I challenged her again)
You helped yourself, agreed but what will bring fortune for you, will bring misfortune for the other :evil:
What do you say if the other ladies, who challenged me 2, 3 times have higher levels than me, so what are their purpose? If it is not for cash? And Iam also not that nice, I challenged other ladies for cash, of course, (but Iam not that kind of greedy) but I dont challenge someone 2 or 3 times/day. And whatever the purpose is, cash or level, be challenged 2, 3 times/day by the same person is not a great feeling. -_-
NAME: BEARAVOCADOS
ID: 5596711
Image

For this post the author bearavocados was thanked by:
Gaia (15 Dec 2018, 03:28)
Rating: 1.2%
 
User avatar
bearavocados
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 134
Joined: 28 Aug 2018, 06:46
Has thanked: 214 times
Have thanks: 169 times

Re: Why do people take challenges so personally?

Postby Gaia » 15 Dec 2018, 03:26

bearavocados wrote:
Gaia wrote:Well not everyone challenges because of cash, I duel to get more experience. I usually pay 10 diamonds a month for extended search so I can challenge higher levels. If we changed the rules to challenging ladies only once a day that would negatively impact many ladies trying to level up faster. It’s hard to find a much higher level lady with lower skills than you being in a lower level to challenge, even using extended search! So imagine with only 1 duel a day per lady, what a waste of diamonds!

Plus, everyone needs the cash, we are challenging others in means of helping ourselves, not that we want to be mean. I do realize some ladies challenge for the wrong reason, such as a higher level lady letting a lower level with high skills win multiple duels, so that the lower level ladies levels up (and this breaks the common strategy to have a low level with high skills). But not everyone that challenges a person 5 times a day is doing out of malicious reasons.

Wow so you are saying that you challenged other ladies 2, 3 times/day and you dont feel sorry to them <_< ?
I dont, if I challenged a lady then I wont challenge her on the same day -_- even if I got a lot of cash from her ( sorry if by mistake I challenged her again)
You helped yourself, agreed but what will bring fortune for you, will bring misfortune for the other :evil:
What do you say if the other ladies, who challenged me 2, 3 times have higher levels than me, so what are their purpose? If it is not for cash? And Iam also not that nice, I challenged other ladies for cash, of course, (but Iam not that kind of greedy) but I dont challenge someone 2 or 3 times/day. And whatever the purpose is, cash or level, be challenged 2, 3 times/day by the same person is not a great feeling. -_-


Hey when did I say I challenge people 2/3+ times a day and that I don’t feel “sorry” for them? Please show me I would love to know.

I never challenge ladies more than once, but that doesn’t mean there is something wrong with doing so. A bunch of ladies challenge me multiple times a day, not as much anymore but mostly when I had lots of cash. I don’t complain about it, they need the cash/experience like everyone else does! We have a limit of 5 challenges a person per day, it’s not like the person will challenge you nonstop. Sometimes for some ladies is hard to gain cash from the arena, so they save ladies in opponent list that proved to be beneficial. If people challenging you is an issue, then there is the option to spend your money so that when they challenge you they won’t gain much and stop doing it. Now more regulations than 5 times a day would be quite limiting for ladies who spend diamonds for extended search, which keeps showing the same ladies over and over (at least for me it does, especially if you are a low level and put for high level w/ lower skills than yours) so if there is a limit to 1 duel a day for a lady than it would be harder to find more options in extended search, imagine without it! It’s just a game, you are not supposed to take it that personal, just because a person challenges you more than 1 time doesn’t mean they are a bad person and trying to “bully” people. You have to look at the overall picture and not just about how you feel when somebody challenges you. It’s part of the game to challenge, you will be challenged every day no matter what, so why does it matter who is challenging?

That’s just what I think, not trying to start an argument or anything..

:)
Lady name: Gaia.
with a dot! Image


ID: 1663132
User avatar
Gaia
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!
 
Posts: 1657
Joined: 19 Mar 2018, 03:13
Has thanked: 1801 times
Have thanks: 1079 times

Re: Why do people take challenges so personally?

Postby bearavocados » 16 Dec 2018, 10:12

Gaia wrote:
Hey when did I say I challenge people 2/3+ times a day and that I don’t feel “sorry” for them? Please show me I would love to know.

I never challenge ladies more than once, but that doesn’t mean there is something wrong with doing so. A bunch of ladies challenge me multiple times a day, not as much anymore but mostly when I had lots of cash. I don’t complain about it, they need the cash/experience like everyone else does! We have a limit of 5 challenges a person per day, it’s not like the person will challenge you nonstop. Sometimes for some ladies is hard to gain cash from the arena, so they save ladies in opponent list that proved to be beneficial. If people challenging you is an issue, then there is the option to spend your money so that when they challenge you they won’t gain much and stop doing it. Now more regulations than 5 times a day would be quite limiting for ladies who spend diamonds for extended search, which keeps showing the same ladies over and over (at least for me it does, especially if you are a low level and put for high level w/ lower skills than yours) so if there is a limit to 1 duel a day for a lady than it would be harder to find more options in extended search, imagine without it! It’s just a game, you are not supposed to take it that personal, just because a person challenges you more than 1 time doesn’t mean they are a bad person and trying to “bully” people. You have to look at the overall picture and not just about how you feel when somebody challenges you. It’s part of the game to challenge, you will be challenged every day no matter what, so why does it matter who is challenging?

That’s just what I think, not trying to start an argument or anything..

:)

- You are unrational, Gaia. <_<
First you said: " that doesn’t mean there is something wrong with doing so", "just because a person challenges you more than 1 time doesn’t mean they are a bad person and trying to “bully” people" then why this "Hey when did I say I challenge people 2/3+ times a day and that I don’t feel “sorry” for them" :confused: even so you spent 10 diamonds for extended search and if it is not bad like you said and it's hard for you to find opponents, so why didn't you challenge same person more than once/day? :confused: :confused: :confused:

- " it’s not like the person will challenge you nonstop" where is the reason that you so sure about this?

- "If people challenging you is an issue, then there is the option to spend your money so that when they challenge you they won’t gain much and stop doing it" where can I spent my money because I bought all the items i need already :confused:

- You sound somehow like a sissy rich girl with that extended search of yours " Hey I spent diamonds for extended search so I have a priority to do whatever I want", you should remember extended search is a small part of the game, not everyone use it. I spent quite amount of diamonds too but I've never used that extended search <_<

- " you are not supposed to take it that personal" I didn't take it personal, I clearly told that I know those Ladies challenged me for cash, till I have cash, they will continue challenge me.

- " It’s just a game", "You have to look at the overall picture and not just about how you feel when somebody challenges you. It’s part of the game to challenge, you will be challenged every day no matter what, so why does it matter who is challenging?" For me LP is not just a game, its more like a comunity, where people show their characters, where we can have fun, where we can be fair and square. So if there is something is not right yet, we can change it.
And what I need to say, I already said it in last posts. That's all.
Have fun -_-
NAME: BEARAVOCADOS
ID: 5596711
Image
User avatar
bearavocados
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 134
Joined: 28 Aug 2018, 06:46
Has thanked: 214 times
Have thanks: 169 times

Re: Why do people take challenges so personally?

Postby Gaia » 16 Dec 2018, 15:32

bearavocados wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Hey when did I say I challenge people 2/3+ times a day and that I don’t feel “sorry” for them? Please show me I would love to know.

I never challenge ladies more than once, but that doesn’t mean there is something wrong with doing so. A bunch of ladies challenge me multiple times a day, not as much anymore but mostly when I had lots of cash. I don’t complain about it, they need the cash/experience like everyone else does! We have a limit of 5 challenges a person per day, it’s not like the person will challenge you nonstop. Sometimes for some ladies is hard to gain cash from the arena, so they save ladies in opponent list that proved to be beneficial. If people challenging you is an issue, then there is the option to spend your money so that when they challenge you they won’t gain much and stop doing it. Now more regulations than 5 times a day would be quite limiting for ladies who spend diamonds for extended search, which keeps showing the same ladies over and over (at least for me it does, especially if you are a low level and put for high level w/ lower skills than yours) so if there is a limit to 1 duel a day for a lady than it would be harder to find more options in extended search, imagine without it! It’s just a game, you are not supposed to take it that personal, just because a person challenges you more than 1 time doesn’t mean they are a bad person and trying to “bully” people. You have to look at the overall picture and not just about how you feel when somebody challenges you. It’s part of the game to challenge, you will be challenged every day no matter what, so why does it matter who is challenging?

That’s just what I think, not trying to start an argument or anything..

:)

- You are unrational, Gaia. <_<
First you said: " that doesn’t mean there is something wrong with doing so", "just because a person challenges you more than 1 time doesn’t mean they are a bad person and trying to “bully” people" then why this "Hey when did I say I challenge people 2/3+ times a day and that I don’t feel “sorry” for them" :confused: even so you spent 10 diamonds for extended search and if it is not bad like you said and it's hard for you to find opponents, so why didn't you challenge same person more than once/day? :confused: :confused: :confused:

- " it’s not like the person will challenge you nonstop" where is the reason that you so sure about this?

- "If people challenging you is an issue, then there is the option to spend your money so that when they challenge you they won’t gain much and stop doing it" where can I spent my money because I bought all the items i need already :confused:

- You sound somehow like a sissy rich girl with that extended search of yours " Hey I spent diamonds for extended search so I have a priority to do whatever I want", you should remember extended search is a small part of the game, not everyone use it. I spent quite amount of diamonds too but I've never used that extended search <_<

- " you are not supposed to take it that personal" I didn't take it personal, I clearly told that I know those Ladies challenged me for cash, till I have cash, they will continue challenge me.

- " It’s just a game", "You have to look at the overall picture and not just about how you feel when somebody challenges you. It’s part of the game to challenge, you will be challenged every day no matter what, so why does it matter who is challenging?" For me LP is not just a game, its more like a comunity, where people show their characters, where we can have fun, where we can be fair and square. So if there is something is not right yet, we can change it.
And what I need to say, I already said it in last posts. That's all.
Have fun -_-


Lol how can you say I do this then do that, and I was wrong cause I actually did this?! You are judging me, you have no idea about my decisions when it comes to the arena, so quit saying I do things I don’t because it really reflects on your character. Also, yes I use extended search, I am no rich girl dear, I actually never bought diamonds with my real money all the time I’ve been playing, I always save my diamonds because it’s not easy to get them, so I spend on things that matter to me, such as the extended search. You called me a liar, sissy rich girl, unrational, what did I call you? Just wow. And yes I encounter ladies multiple times a day in the extended search, but as I said before, I don’t challenge them again (sometimes people get mad that you challenge them so they negative vote you so I try to avoid all that childish drama) but I don’t see nothing wrong with ladies who want to challenge again. Just because I don’t do something it doesn’t mean I am against it!!

Well if u bought all the items you need already, you can donate some cash to your club, or spend on boosting bf/fiancé happiness, buy pet items/update pet skills if needed, spend cash on carnival fashion machine, buy clothes from events, etc etc.

People can’t challenge you nonstop if there is a limit of 5 times a day, just using my common sense. :lol:

Yes lp is a community, the people are real, but it’s still a game. The cash and clothes you win from the game are not giving to you in real life, so basically you are not losing anything! No worries.

Have fun :wub:
Lady name: Gaia.
with a dot! Image


ID: 1663132
User avatar
Gaia
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!
 
Posts: 1657
Joined: 19 Mar 2018, 03:13
Has thanked: 1801 times
Have thanks: 1079 times

Re: Why do people take challenges so personally?

Postby bearavocados » 16 Dec 2018, 16:32

Gaia wrote:
bearavocados wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Hey when did I say I challenge people 2/3+ times a day and that I don’t feel “sorry” for them? Please show me I would love to know.

I never challenge ladies more than once, but that doesn’t mean there is something wrong with doing so. A bunch of ladies challenge me multiple times a day, not as much anymore but mostly when I had lots of cash. I don’t complain about it, they need the cash/experience like everyone else does! We have a limit of 5 challenges a person per day, it’s not like the person will challenge you nonstop. Sometimes for some ladies is hard to gain cash from the arena, so they save ladies in opponent list that proved to be beneficial. If people challenging you is an issue, then there is the option to spend your money so that when they challenge you they won’t gain much and stop doing it. Now more regulations than 5 times a day would be quite limiting for ladies who spend diamonds for extended search, which keeps showing the same ladies over and over (at least for me it does, especially if you are a low level and put for high level w/ lower skills than yours) so if there is a limit to 1 duel a day for a lady than it would be harder to find more options in extended search, imagine without it! It’s just a game, you are not supposed to take it that personal, just because a person challenges you more than 1 time doesn’t mean they are a bad person and trying to “bully” people. You have to look at the overall picture and not just about how you feel when somebody challenges you. It’s part of the game to challenge, you will be challenged every day no matter what, so why does it matter who is challenging?

That’s just what I think, not trying to start an argument or anything..

:)

- You are unrational, Gaia. <_<
First you said: " that doesn’t mean there is something wrong with doing so", "just because a person challenges you more than 1 time doesn’t mean they are a bad person and trying to “bully” people" then why this "Hey when did I say I challenge people 2/3+ times a day and that I don’t feel “sorry” for them" :confused: even so you spent 10 diamonds for extended search and if it is not bad like you said and it's hard for you to find opponents, so why didn't you challenge same person more than once/day? :confused: :confused: :confused:

- " it’s not like the person will challenge you nonstop" where is the reason that you so sure about this?

- "If people challenging you is an issue, then there is the option to spend your money so that when they challenge you they won’t gain much and stop doing it" where can I spent my money because I bought all the items i need already :confused:

- You sound somehow like a sissy rich girl with that extended search of yours " Hey I spent diamonds for extended search so I have a priority to do whatever I want", you should remember extended search is a small part of the game, not everyone use it. I spent quite amount of diamonds too but I've never used that extended search <_<

- " you are not supposed to take it that personal" I didn't take it personal, I clearly told that I know those Ladies challenged me for cash, till I have cash, they will continue challenge me.

- " It’s just a game", "You have to look at the overall picture and not just about how you feel when somebody challenges you. It’s part of the game to challenge, you will be challenged every day no matter what, so why does it matter who is challenging?" For me LP is not just a game, its more like a comunity, where people show their characters, where we can have fun, where we can be fair and square. So if there is something is not right yet, we can change it.
And what I need to say, I already said it in last posts. That's all.
Have fun -_-


Lol how can you say I do this then do that, and I was wrong cause I actually did this?! You are judging me, you have no idea about my decisions when it comes to the arena, so quit saying I do things I don’t because it really reflects on your character. Also, yes I use extended search, I am no rich girl dear, I actually never bought diamonds with my real money all the time I’ve been playing, I always save my diamonds because it’s not easy to get them, so I spend on things that matter to me, such as the extended search. You called me a liar, sissy rich girl, unrational, what did I call you? Just wow. And yes I encounter ladies multiple times a day in the extended search, but as I said before, I don’t challenge them again (sometimes people get mad that you challenge them so they negative vote you so I try to avoid all that childish drama) but I don’t see nothing wrong with ladies who want to challenge again. Just because I don’t do something it doesn’t mean I am against it!!

Well if u bought all the items you need already, you can donate some cash to your club, or spend on boosting bf/fiancé happiness, buy pet items/update pet skills if needed, spend cash on carnival fashion machine, buy clothes from events, etc etc.

People can’t challenge you nonstop if there is a limit of 5 times a day, just using my common sense. :lol:

Yes lp is a community, the people are real, but it’s still a game. The cash and clothes you win from the game are not giving to you in real life, so basically you are not losing anything! No worries.

Have fun :wub:
wow you became mad already so I won't argue with you. But you should read again the whole thing. Hope you understand :sleeping:
NAME: BEARAVOCADOS
ID: 5596711
Image
User avatar
bearavocados
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 134
Joined: 28 Aug 2018, 06:46
Has thanked: 214 times
Have thanks: 169 times

Re: Why do people take challenges so personally?

Postby ketevank » 16 Dec 2018, 17:15

giiirls why u arguing, you know both of you are right so peace :cool: as Lp write in rules that we can challenge one lady 5 rimes in a day means we should not receive this fact as rudeness/ tragedy / or disrespect and like this (if it happanes to us) :D


yees here are so many people in game with different characters, someone can't challenge anyone more than once as she feels guilty, someone do not- cause she knows she is not braking rules, someone just need money desperately so sometimes she have to challenge again and again one lady even thou she do not feel good, someone do not have a lot of opponents around her level so also have to challenge several times one lady, and so on....so we can't judge such people because u really will not guess her personality only by THIS... :redface:

i really can't remember opponents' names when i have about 100 random duels in a day so maybe i even challenge someone more than 2 times in a day, who knows :unsure: but i am not bad girl :grin:
Marquise Maia
id: 2403510
Image

For this post the author ketevank thanked: 2
Gaia (17 Dec 2018, 22:19) • womaninwhite (18 Dec 2018, 17:00)
Rating: 2.41%
 
User avatar
ketevank
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 414
Joined: 06 Mar 2016, 18:39
Location: georgia
Has thanked: 618 times
Have thanks: 1233 times
National Flag:
Georgia

Re: Why do people take challenges so personally?

Postby Gaia » 17 Dec 2018, 22:17

I completely agree! :)

Thank you Ketevank!
Lady name: Gaia.
with a dot! Image


ID: 1663132
User avatar
Gaia
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!
 
Posts: 1657
Joined: 19 Mar 2018, 03:13
Has thanked: 1801 times
Have thanks: 1079 times

Re: Why do people take challenges so personally?

Postby bearavocados » 18 Dec 2018, 06:51

ketevank wrote:giiirls why u arguing, you know both of you are right so peace :cool: as Lp write in rules that we can challenge one lady 5 rimes in a day means we should not receive this fact as rudeness/ tragedy / or disrespect and like this (if it happanes to us) :D


yees here are so many people in game with different characters, someone can't challenge anyone more than once as she feels guilty, someone do not- cause she knows she is not braking rules, someone just need money desperately so sometimes she have to challenge again and again one lady even thou she do not feel good, someone do not have a lot of opponents around her level so also have to challenge several times one lady, and so on....so we can't judge such people because u really will not guess her personality only by THIS... :redface:

i really can't remember opponents' names when i have about 100 random duels in a day so maybe i even challenge someone more than 2 times in a day, who knows :unsure: but i am not bad girl :grin:

NO, you both <_<
I do realize they challenged me intentionally or unintentionally. They challenged me 2-3 times/day for EVERYday the whole weeks :evil: and how many dollars they got from me? 6000-7000 $/time :biggrin: So two, 3 times per day with 2 Ladies enough to bring me bankrupt. :wink: and imagine it for whole weeks :wink:. So it's not sometimes anymore, like I said, till I have a lot of cash they will continue challenged me for cash.
I need a half day to save up those dollars so I can raise my pop. skills and I must challenge about 30 Ladies but those Ladies just need to challenge me 2 or 3 times and get all :grin: .I need cash to improve pop. skills. Now it costs me about 70.000$/per skill, I can raise it with fashion points of course but much more expensive - about 900 point = 90.000$ so it's easier to raise skill with dollars, right? But if I was challenged nonstop (everyday) like that, I can't do anything, I need time to save enough dollars for my skill, that why donate to club, play carnival etc like you said, Gaia, are not options for me.
Beside my level is 30, it's surely not difficult to find opponents around this level.

And Gaia., I didn't think you are a liar :biggrin: . I believed from the beginning that you don't want challenge someone twice/day. I just asked like that because I wanted you to admit it, that challenge someone 2 or more per day with intention is not a good thing. You are not against it but in fact you DO think it's not good to do so, am I right? :biggrin:
I just want to know why you so stick to the Rules that 5 times is OK - it must be like that? Rules are written by people, so Rules can be changed too.
And sorry Gaia. that I used harsh words with you. But one thing more I want to talk, you said that
" Yes lp is a community, the people are real, but it’s still a game. The cash and clothes you win from the game are not giving to you in real life, so basically you are not losing anything! No worries. " Well just suppose that someone hack/ steal you doll - lady Gaia., will you be sad, will you be mad? If like you said, you are not losing anything in real life, then you are still happy as ever and just create a new lady? :biggrin: Iam sure you won't be happy. Well compare like that is not exactly right but what Iam trying to say is your loss of the doll and my loss of dollars both make us sad/angry.
NAME: BEARAVOCADOS
ID: 5596711
Image

For this post the author bearavocados was thanked by:
Gaia (21 Dec 2018, 02:23)
Rating: 1.2%
 
User avatar
bearavocados
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 134
Joined: 28 Aug 2018, 06:46
Has thanked: 214 times
Have thanks: 169 times

Re: Why do people take challenges so personally?

Postby Wax Storm » 18 Dec 2018, 16:14

Hey everyone! Stop it! The best way to get rid of "farmers" (cause they farm you for money) is not to keep money on you, just go vote or spend in beauty salon...that way you collect fashion points and use them towards skills as well. Never leave money on you and after 2 weeks of farming you and not getting more than 1k they will move to another one and forget about you. That easy!

Also, if I can't challenge ladies multiple times a day then I wouldn't be able to collect at all. At my level, I barely have 6 ladies in my range and 16 energy to use up...How would I be able to spend the energy if I can only challenge those 6 ladies 1 time a day!?! Plus my skills to practice right now are all over 200k per point...To collect money just from working would take me 10 days in a row for 1 point without getting robbed which never happens! So the 5 times day is a good rule, I get money, they don't get challenged more than 5 times a day.

Now bump heads and stop arguing!

Image
Wax Storm
id=116317
Image

For this post the author Wax Storm thanked: 5
Amethist (18 Dec 2018, 16:47) • Czarina (18 Dec 2018, 18:01) • Gaia (21 Dec 2018, 02:23) • Sarah Eilonwy (24 Jan 2019, 13:35) • womaninwhite (18 Dec 2018, 17:00)
Rating: 6.02%
 
User avatar
Wax Storm
Moderator
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!
 
Posts: 1335
Joined: 01 Mar 2016, 09:35
Has thanked: 999 times
Have thanks: 1170 times
National Flag:
United States

PreviousNext

Return to Gossip and Criticism

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest