☆ Giving Props ☆

You like one of the ladies or you think the clothes of another one don't match? Here is the place to gossip.

☆ Giving Props ☆

Postby Winter Violet » 05 Jan 2018, 17:33

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Is there a look another player created that really impressed you and you thought other players should see it too?

Well, this is the platform where you can let everyone know!

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

INSTRUCTIONS:

1.) Post the picture the other player created.

2.) Created by [enter their LP name].

3.) Add a little note that describes why you like it or why you thought it was worthy of being acknowledged.

Winter Violet_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For this post the author Winter Violet was thanked by:
Annabelle Coco (21 Feb 2018, 15:35)
Rating: 1.2%

Winter Violet

Have thanks: 467 times

Re: ☆ Giving Props ☆

Postby Winter Violet » 21 Feb 2018, 14:22

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

GIVING PROPS:

Created by: Poisonberry
I was really impressed with this Civil War era look. I thought she did a stunning job of creating it. It's pretty accurate too!
Winter Violet

Re: ☆ Giving Props ☆

Postby Winter Violet » 21 Feb 2018, 14:38

GIVING PROPS:

Created by: Psychic Gypsy
Another Civil War era look I was equally impressed with came from Psychic Gypsy's gallery. I thought she masterfully and respectfully handled a delicate social issue concerning that time period.  Really well-done.

For this post the author Winter Violet was thanked by:
Miranda K (24 Apr 2018, 03:51)
Rating: 1.2%

Winter Violet

Return to Gossip and Criticism