Celebrity Gossip

You like one of the ladies or you think the clothes of another one don't match? Here is the place to gossip.

Celebrity Gossip

Postby Red Queen » 27 Dec 2017, 11:09

Pink thinks she has committed the biggest “mom fail” this Christmas.
The 38-year-old singer has been made to feel guilty by her six-year-old daughter Willow, who has penned a letter to Father Christmas in which she revealed she is concerned for her elf named Chippy who hasn’t moved for a few days.

The ‘So What?’ hitmaker – who also has 11-month-old son Jameson with her husband Carey Hart – has shared a photograph of the letter her oldest child wrote on her Instagram account.

The note read: “Santa, I am worried about Chippy. He has been in the same spot for three days. I don’t know why. From Willow.”
And Pink captioned the post: “Translation: MOM FAIL ‘santa, I am worried about Chippy, he has been in the same spot for 3 days. I don’t know why.’ #elfonthesamedamnshelf (sic).”

Pink’s error in playing the Elf on the Shelf game is that the festive ornament is meant to be put in a new hiding place around the house each morning in the run up to December 25, but the artist has failed to relocate the toy, which has alarmed Willow.

One social media user replied to Pink – whose real name is Alecia Moore – and said: “Oh no momma forgot ! My son is 15 so we never had elf on the shelf. I do however have letters to Santa and cookies left for the Jolly old man. Sooo it’s not a fail you could always say the elf was tired from traveling back and forth from making toys to your house! Merri Christmas! (sic).”

- Article from All4Woman

For this post the author Red Queen thanked: 2
971madelan (23 Jan 2018, 20:58) • Clueless1 (17 Jan 2018, 12:08)
Rating: 2.41%

Red Queen
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 3356 times
National Flag:
South Africa

Re: Celebrity Gossip

Postby Red Queen » 11 Jan 2018, 11:19

Ryan Reynolds Just Put an End to the 'Hottest Hollywood Chris' Debate With Two Tweets

So, we're left with a nice Hollywood Chris sundae with one scoop of Hemsworth, Pratt, and Evans, and Pine nuts on top. Yummy! I think it's safe to say that we need more of Ryan's enlightenment in the future.

For this post the author Red Queen thanked: 3
971madelan (23 Jan 2018, 20:58) • Annabelle Coco (13 Jan 2018, 07:46) • Clueless1 (17 Jan 2018, 12:08)
Rating: 3.61%

Red Queen
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
South Africa

Postby Red Queen » 17 Jan 2018, 12:11

RACHEL BILSON
BURGLARS JACKED MY SHOES & PURSES
... Up to $50k Snatched

Rachel Bilson's in the market for some new shoes, and handbags ... and jewelry -- after burglars hit her L.A. home ... TMZ has learned.

According to law enforcement Rachel left her L.A. home at around 10 AM Friday, and returned about 4 hours later to find the place had been ransacked. It appears the thieves entered through a sliding glass door ... which might have been unlocked.

We're told Rachel's still tallying up the damage, but so far it looks like they made off with somewhere between $40,000 and $50,000 in property.

Rachel joins the long list of burglary victims this year -- including Alanis Morissette, Michael B. Jordan, Kendall Jenner, Jason Derulo, David Spade and Scott Disick.
-Source TMZ -

For this post the author Red Queen thanked: 2
971madelan (23 Jan 2018, 20:58) • Annabelle Coco (17 Jan 2018, 13:06)
Rating: 2.41%

Red Queen
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
South Africa

Postby Annabelle Coco » 05 Feb 2018, 08:11

The rumors were true! :excl:

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

Lady: Annabelle Coco

ID — 2296579

Club: Divas..

For this post the author Annabelle Coco was thanked by:
Red Queen (28 Mar 2018, 12:30)
Rating: 1.2%

Annabelle Coco
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 2509 times

Postby Red Queen » 05 Feb 2018, 10:33

(CNN)Kylie Jenner kept her pregnancy private, but on Sunday she shared the news of her baby's birth with the world: It's a girl!

The reality TV star made the big announcement on social media Sunday, saying she gave birth on Thursday to a "beautiful and healthy baby girl."
"Pregnancy has been the most beautiful, empowering, and life-changing experience I've had in my entire life and I'm actually going to miss it," she told her millions of followers.
♥️ pic.twitter.com/CgiQFcRfHU

— Kylie Jenner (@KylieJenner) February 4, 2018
This is Jenner's first child.
Jenner, 20, has not publicly identified the baby's father.
She is known to be in a relationship with rapper Travis Scott.
A makeup mogul and reality star, Jenner has kept her pregnancy under wraps throughout, refraining from acknowledging it publicly or posting about it on social media, a unique move for a member of one of the internet's most social-friendly families.
Sources close to the family confirmed she was expecting to CNN in September.
"My pregnancy was one I chose not to do in front of the world," Jenner said on Sunday. "I knew for myself I needed to prepare for this role of a lifetime in the most positive, stress free, and healthy way I knew how."
Jenner followed the Tweet with a video published to her YouTube channel showing intimate details of her life over the last last nine months. There's no news yet on the newborn's name.
CNN's Sandra Gonzalez contributed to this story.

For this post the author Red Queen was thanked by:
Annabelle Coco (05 Feb 2018, 13:41)

Red Queen
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
South Africa

Postby Red Queen » 28 Mar 2018, 12:34

TRESSED TO KILL
Emmy Rossum Finally Discovered the Secret to Styling Her Naturally Curly Hair

We are used to seeing Emmy Rossum’s chocolate brown tresses styled in bouncy blowouts and shiny waves, but the Shameless star is embracing her naturally curly hair as of late with the most beautiful results. In fact, on Monday, March 26, the actress posted a selfie on Instagram with red lips, a Chanel jacket and a head full of curls with the caption, “every day is another journey with this hair.” Understood — curly hair can be temperamental, a fact she’s been honest about. The actress has documented her quest to find products to tame what she calls her “Jewish curly hair” for quite some time, and it seems as though she may have finally found a solution that allows her to rock her ringlets.

In an Instagram Story last week, Rossum told fans who have been closely following and commenting on her curly hair journey that she believes cult-favorite brand Devacurl may be the solution she’s been searching for.

To start, the 31-year-old beauty said she used the line’s shampoo and conditioner in the shower. While her hair was still “sopping wet” she scrunched in a mix of Devacurl gel and cream with a microfiber towel, before diffusing it upside down. The result was perfectly bouncy — not crunchy — curls that are giving us the best kind of ‘90s nostalgia.

-US Magazine-
Red Queen
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
South Africa

Postby Red Queen » 05 Apr 2018, 15:23

Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Tatum are splitting up. :crying:

Can we agree once and for all that Monday is the worst day of the week?

Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Tatum, who met on the set of 2006’s “Step Up,” announced Monday night that they are separating after nine years of marriage. (Kevin Winter/Getty Images)
Can we agree once and for all that Monday is the worst day of the week?

For your consideration: It is the day Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Tatum announced that they had decided to split up after nine years of marriage, sending their social media followers into Garfield-esque doldrums. Both actors uploaded a statement to the Big Three — Facebook, Instagram and Twitter — to make sure everybody knew of the separation, but also of how much they respect each other.

“We fell deeply in love so many years ago and have had a magical journey together,” the pair stated. “Absolutely nothing has changed about how much we love one another, but love is a beautiful adventure that is taking us on different paths for now. There are no secrets nor salacious events at the root of our decision — just two best-friends realizing it’s time to take some space and help each other live the most joyous, fulfilled lives as possible.”

-The Washington Post

For this post the author Red Queen was thanked by:
Annabelle Coco (15 Apr 2018, 12:42)

Red Queen
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
South Africa

Postby Annabelle Coco » 15 Apr 2018, 12:42

Ahhhh no way. And Anna Farris and Chris Pratt too.........
WHATISGOINGON!

ID — 2296579

Annabelle Coco
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby AnnNoor » 15 Apr 2018, 13:20

Omg we have yellow page on the forum xD
The most shocking to me latley, the tristan tompson fiasko, cheating on pregnant khloe. Kinda sad

For this post the author AnnNoor was thanked by:
Annabelle Coco (16 Apr 2018, 08:15)

AnnNoor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 268 times

Postby Annabelle Coco » 16 Apr 2018, 08:16

AnnNoor wrote:Omg we have yellow page on the forum xD
The most shocking to me latley, the tristan tompson fiasko, cheating on pregnant khloe. Kinda sad

No way!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I had no idea and would never have seen that coming poor her omg

ID — 2296579

Annabelle Coco
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Next

Return to Gossip and Criticism