to choose the right prom dresses according to your face shap

You like one of the ladies or you think the clothes of another one don't match? Here is the place to gossip.

to choose the right prom dresses according to your face shap

Postby RACHELALLAN1 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:32 am

Prom is the most extravagance event in which students give their best to look the most attractive. When it comes to being the most classic and fascinating at a gathering, a perfect dress contributes the most. For a prom night, buying any prom dresses cannot fulfil your expectations if you don’t buy the dress according to the shape of your face. A right dress according to your face will give you that appeal in which you would appear as the best.

Whether you can a round face or oval face, there is a different neckline for prom dresses that give the wearer a wow feel and knowing these necklines will help you deciding the right dress for your prom night.

Those with round face should buy the prom dresses which draw out your face making you appear to be more oval. Such women should go with V-necks, Empire neckline and Queen Anne, Scoop and sweetheart necks. All of these necks go great with an oval face. Just ignore wearing the dresses with a high neck or supersized neck pieces because they would surely hide your neck and your face will look more round.

Those with triangle face should go with vertical shape necklines as it adds a curviness to the face. These women should look for prom dresses with scoop necks, cowl necks, sweetheart necklines or Sabrina necklines.

In case, your face has a heart-shape that is oval and sharp chin with little-expanded cheekbones and wide forehead, you should try out dresses in which your face should look wider. Hence, go for the necklines which make a horizontal line around your neck. For this purpose, the best necklines will be high or wide.

For this post the author RACHELALLAN1 was thanked by:
sally (Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:20 am)
Rating: 1.2%

RACHELALLAN1

Have thanks: 3 times

Re: to choose the right prom dresses according to your face

Postby sally » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:20 am

It's really helpful! Thanks for posting!
“And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul”

♥Sally♥
happygirl in club Diamond Angels

For this post the author sally was thanked by:
Alinakib (Tue May 23, 2017 12:04 pm)
Rating: 1.2%

sally

Have thanks: 221 times

Re: to choose the right prom dresses according to your face

Postby Mariche » Fri May 19, 2017 12:35 pm

Thanks for posting, that is very good info. I actually got my dress already and it quite beautiful. Now I am hunting for the proper hairstyle, I have a round face so I was thinking something like this:
or maybe this:
There is a ton of options in this post for all face shapes.
I am kind of self-conscious to post a picture of me but it will be nice to get some good ideas.

Thanks in advance!

For this post the author Mariche thanked: 2
Alinakib (Tue May 23, 2017 12:04 pm) • AlinakibReetlehox (Mon May 22, 2017 12:10 pm)
Rating: 2.41%

Mariche

Have thanks: 2 times

Return to Gossip and Criticism