Clubs and Fairness

You like one of the ladies or you think the clothes of another one don't match? Here is the place to gossip.

Clubs and Fairness

Postby Lyae » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:13 am

I'm pretty upset right now. I put tons of emeralds, diamonds and gold into a club. I was active, was doing my best toget my popularity up because it didn't seem easy trying to balance everything, from buying new clothes to pet things and voting costs. Yet I wanted to be an active participant, and so I donated. I told the club president I was going to be away for a while, and paid 3 weeks of club fees.

I figured, hey, I put all this into the club, I warned them I'd be gone, which a part of me didn't want to do because the reason I was gone? My dad died, and I had to go to his funeral like a month after he passed away. I come back and am looking forward to realxing with my club, just getting into something that had given me such enjoyment, and they'd kicked me out.

What's the point of investing anything into a club if they're going to pull that kind of stunt on you? I mean heck, I'd donated more than a lot of the other girls combined, and that's the thanks I get for it?

It's stupid and I'm completely irked and wondering what's the point of coming back if this is what's likely to happen again.

For this post the author Lyae thanked: 2
melje (Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:02 pm) • Pretty_Sanjana (Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:59 am)
Rating: 2.41%

Lyae

Have thanks: 2 times

Re: Clubs and Fairness

Postby Nikkihar » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:49 pm

That is genuinely awful. I am sorry your club did that to you. When someone from my club has to take a vacation for health reasons or a death in the family, we all worry about them and can't wait for them to get back.

Seems like you were in an awful club. Try to find a club that is more like a sisterhood, I guess.
Nikkihar

Have thanks: 29 times

Postby Soravia » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:56 pm

Sorry for your lost!

There are some who even with warning,after going away for so long will kick members.
Or the president forgot about the fact you warned her.

Im sure you will find another club,that will be better.
Soravia

Have thanks: 293 times

Postby Meribah » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:29 pm

That is one weird club, right.

In my cub there's a lady who is offline for almost 94 days and other ladies are telling me and forcing me to kick her out and make space for the new comers. And the reason for not kicking her out is because once she was an active part of the club. Donated more than other ladies can donate monthly. She was one of the best lady a club can have. And I am still waiting for her to show out of nowhere and be a part of us again. Tho she never informed me that she is going really long.

But I guess your club might be blind when they kicked you out.
Meribah

Have thanks: 143 times

Postby zmaya » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:41 pm

I am sorry for your loss. It wasn't really right for them to kick you out but every club makes their own rules. Try to find some friendlier club.

I just hope this won't turn you from the game. There are a lot of great people playing and I am sure you will find good friends if you stay with us. :)

For this post the author zmaya was thanked by:
Red Queen (Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:03 am)
Rating: 1.2%

zmaya
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 276 times

Postby Lavenda » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:20 pm

Sorry to hear that Lyae. It seems your club is one that only cares about the image. There are plenty of other clubs out there which act more human. I'm proud to be in one of them, when I took a couple days off because of death in the family nothing changed with my club.
-Good luck finding a new club!
You can always PM me if you want to join the club I'm in.
Lavenda

Have thanks: 39 times

Postby Pretty_Sanjana » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:58 am

In which club are you??
Everybody wants happiness nobody wants pain but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain.

Join our club Clever Girls!
Pretty_Sanjana

Postby Pretty_Sanjana » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:01 am

Would you like to join the club dragon crystal?? the club's president is verrryyy nice and it is not necessary in our club that you have to donate! There are no rules and from our club no one has been yet kicked out!
Everybody wants happiness nobody wants pain but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain.

Join our club Clever Girls!
Pretty_Sanjana

Postby sofiAwesome8 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:12 pm

Don't worry, dear. I was also in this idiotic club, called Dragon Crystal, the club, which the girl above me is mentioning. It was a club with low level and still i donated so much money. But I got kicked out when I had informed the president that i will be out for some personal reasons. I was very displeased, as i had donated so many emeralds and money. But right now, i am in a much better club than dragon crystal. I pretty much hate that club. And Sanjana, you're wrong, your club kicked me out!! WITHOUT ANY REASON. Get this
Add me on Fashion arena-emmAwesome

For this post the author sofiAwesome8 was thanked by:
melje (Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:05 pm)
Rating: 1.2%

sofiAwesome8

Have thanks: 33 times

Postby Lady Drakharis » Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:19 pm

The Club I belong to, Nina's club, is good because we don't have required donations and if you let us know you're on vacation we won't hold it against for for being in active. Some clubs do because it helps with being able to update stats and level up faster. I noticed when I didn't belong to any clubs and was looking for one to join all of them had anywhere from a 3 - 10 emerald a day donation and so many diamonds a month and felt that was unfair but understood their reasons why. I think if you let the President and Vice Presidents know that real life outside the game has happened that you're on vacation you shouldn't be kicked. I had issues with my internet most of last year and let the Vice president and President know what was going on and they were extremely understanding.

Our only rule is don't challenge each other on purpose or bully each other. We have a positive attitude and our president is very nice too.
Lady Drakharis

Have thanks: 118 times

Next

Return to Gossip and Criticism