How did you discover LadyPopular?

You like one of the ladies or you think the clothes of another one don't match? Here is the place to gossip.

Re: How did you discover LadyPopular?

Postby mclil1 » 12 May 2020, 08:43

Actually, this is an interesting story. So my sister was playing on this game website when she stumbled over this game. She clicked on it and she saw the website. She didn't know what to do, so I Googled Lady Popular and did a little research. I found Ceny Mensen's website (thx) and started reading it. It took me like a week to finish it, and since I thought it seemed interesting, I started playing, and I WAS ADDICTED!!! I played every single day, span the wheel (my fave part) and bought clothes. I introduced this game to my friend (Lady Ferrari) and she comes over every single day to play (even during COVID-19). She's that addicted. And yeah, that's it.
Lady Name: Mikayla
ID: 6776353

Custom avatars by me for "sale"! Chat message me for the details.

For this post the author mclil1 was thanked by:
Queen.Christy (22 Jul 2020, 14:27)
Rating: 1.2%

mclil1
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor

Have thanks: 307 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby samkaylasmith » 14 Jul 2020, 22:48

So my story is kinda weird, Im obessesed with playing games and I spend hours and so much time wasted on them,
anyways, most game websites are sorta like minigames? You play, and then you delete it and your progess is lost, and you cant really talk to people.

so one time i searched up fashion game account. i put account so it was like a sign in game. lady popular cam up, and yeah :) :afro: :afro:
Name:Image
ID=5869332
Level 37 Club Fashion Sisters
click

For this post the author samkaylasmith thanked: 2
Queen.Christy (22 Jul 2020, 14:27) • StellaOfTheWild (15 Jul 2020, 03:19)
Rating: 2.41%

samkaylasmith

Have thanks: 273 times
National Flag:
Canada

Postby StellaOfTheWild » 15 Jul 2020, 03:20

samkaylasmith wrote:So my story is kinda weird, Im obessesed with playing games and I spend hours and so much time wasted on them,
anyways, most game websites are sorta like minigames? You play, and then you delete it and your progess is lost, and you cant really talk to people.

so one time i searched up fashion game account. i put account so it was like a sign in game. lady popular cam up, and yeah :) :afro: :afro:

Same here. Very boring :sleeping:
She believed she could, and so she did.
Lady ID: 7410993

For this post the author StellaOfTheWild was thanked by:

StellaOfTheWild
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor

Have thanks: 95 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Harshita » 22 Jul 2020, 14:15

I was actually playing Treasures of Montezuma and after I got bored from that game, I downloaded Mahjong Tiles. Then I deleted that game also (don't blame me, I get bored easiy). Each time I got the suggestion of this game, but I didn't pay any attention. After two days of laying idly without much to do, I decided to give Lady Popular a shot. From then on, Holy Goodness!!! I AM ADDICTED TO THIS GAME. IIT KEEPS ME FUELLING TO INCREASE MY POPULARITY, AFTER 2 MONTHS OF PLAYING THE GAME, I STUMBLED UPON THE FORUM. AND I'M GLAD THAT I DECIDED TO BE A PART OF THIS FAMILY. I AM SO PROUD OF MY DECISION(my decisions always go wrong or turn out to be worthless)BUT THIS TIME, I WAS RIGHT!!! :) :wub: :love:
LADY NAME-Jahnabi Singh
LADY ID-5879668

https://v3.g.ladypopular.com/profile.php?id=5879668

For this post the author Harshita was thanked by:

Harshita
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 496 times
National Flag:
India

Postby serebrina » 20 Nov 2020, 12:23

hi everyone
i am new
serebrina

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby Undead_Elaine » 20 Nov 2020, 17:00

rakara wrote:I was looking for a fashion game, something similar to Sorority Life.

this is kind of similar but my site was a realistic clothing site called polyvore which a site close to that now is fashmate but it was when polyvore first was shutdown (Apr 6, 2018) so sad too it was an awesome site, fashmate just cant compare but almost does :P but anyways I was looking for my sister for a new site like polyvore then accidently stumbled upon lady popular at some point and though I could tell right away the site was nothing like polyvore decided to join it and see what it was like since I do like dress up games and that was back in early 2018 and still to this day love the site wasn't till this year I truly started to use the forums entirely

I actually am one who likes most of the updates by the way (not the party things I mean why ruin something you had almost perfect)
UNDEAD ELAINE
id=5521625

Club Diamond Divas
Looking for active members to join

Undead_Elaine
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor

Have thanks: 69 times
National Flag:
United States

Previous

Return to Gossip and Criticism