What is Going On ?

You like one of the ladies or you think the clothes of another one don't match? Here is the place to gossip.

Re: What is Going On ?

Postby Emillizah » 25 Mar 2019, 19:59

:confused: :eek: ;)
Last edited by Emillizah on 25 Mar 2019, 22:10, edited 1 time in total.
With Much Love Em~
Emillizah

Have thanks: 3 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Emillizah » 25 Mar 2019, 21:58

Here I'm sorry this is my more adult answer scenes for some reason I sounded childish to some and Wax storm thought I correct her on a few things scenes she seems to think that I was being a bully.
Your 1 Just cuz people in real life are jerks has nothing to do with this. it's a children's game hence the need for safety. This also doesn't mean that it's okay to do so or put it out there for others to act that way. Also if you read my first post I asked for experience player that have had same issue witch by the way clearly states that she has never had this issue... ( this refueing to your ( insult twords Victoria witch wasn't even an insult.. it was saying ah yes your not a leader so you would not understand. Witch he/she also clearly stated!

Your 2 and 3 anwser really have nothing to do with what i even asked ? what lol

4 . I'm sorry you have had to deal with such matters like me and how I have had to deal with it..but that's why I'm pushing for a block option due to the ignore does not stop overboard down-voting. Or People constantly Reporting trolls to the report system when I'm sure the developers have much better things to deal with like some of the machinery of the game.This also goes back to my topic of getting a block and the girl I have in my club who barely wants to play cuz she down voted by people she told to leave her alone then ignored them.

Your #5 really didn't anwser much of anything either also is telling me something i already know due to I have 2 guys in my group. What are you trying to make me sound gender agressive so now you have said I'm a bully and completely made a incorrect statement and judgment of me.Nice .

Your 6 is kinda insulting you do realize this is a video game a ONLINE VIDEO Game its in a screen correct? (video) again what lol

I do not take this game seriously I do however take bullying and people getting harrased to another level. I'm pretty positive any Normal person would. Pretty positive as well it's legally not okay in most states.. Also how Rued of you to think every person is the same you do realize others don't always have tough skin .. That some people wear there heart on there sleeve. Do you also think they shouldn't llay games like this cuz they can't handle trolls shit talk or handle people being mean? I also think it's pretty Rued that you have taken your time to try and make me look like some kind of bad guy for speaking up about how I feel. With that being said that is also a bully trait may want to just stop.

You #7 was pretty unnecessary seeing as anyone can go read my suggestion post and or go read your comment as well about the ignore! Scens I have been on this forum you have been on everything I've posted. It's kinda overboard. I would like it to stop.

Your#8 Has so much wrong with it!
I'm a bully for speaking my thoughts on a very open fourm that I was looking for some kind of comfort or comfirm not a push me around tell me to shut up and qite crying about it. Also how would you know what I would be typeing in game or anywhere in game I'm honestly kinda freaked out by this ?? Little bit freaky ! Also if my post are consider complaining to YOU please with hold yourself from commenting on any of my post cuz I've kinda got a bad taste in mouth about this game and you come along and say I'm calling people names funny not once did I call anyone a name holy wow. If that isn't a bully speaking I don't know what is Stop crying you baby is what I got from your number 8 Witch is pretty discouraging in my opinion. I don't mind criticism but saying I'm pretty much complaining anytime i post something in fourm pretty much made me feel like not even saying anything but I thought it be a good ideal to correct you.

Thanks for answering my stuff but from what I read in all your incorrect Statements above i wouldn't mind if you just not respond to anything of mine. Pretty Narcissistic If you ask me. I would Appreciate it tho Thank You
With Much Love Em~
Emillizah

Have thanks: 3 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Trinity Starling » 26 Mar 2019, 01:40

Emillizah wrote:Here I'm sorry this is my more adult answer scenes for some reason I sounded childish to some and Wax storm thought I correct her on a few things scenes she seems to think that I was being a bully.
Your 1 Just cuz people in real life are jerks has nothing to do with this. it's a children's game hence the need for safety. This also doesn't mean that it's okay to do so or put it out there for others to act that way. Also if you read my first post I asked for experience player that have had same issue witch by the way clearly states that she has never had this issue... ( this refueing to your ( insult twords Victoria witch wasn't even an insult.. it was saying ah yes your not a leader so you would not understand. Witch he/she also clearly stated!

Your 2 and 3 anwser really have nothing to do with what i even asked ? what lol

4 . I'm sorry you have had to deal with such matters like me and how I have had to deal with it..but that's why I'm pushing for a block option due to the ignore does not stop overboard down-voting. Or People constantly Reporting trolls to the report system when I'm sure the developers have much better things to deal with like some of the machinery of the game.This also goes back to my topic of getting a block and the girl I have in my club who barely wants to play cuz she down voted by people she told to leave her alone then ignored them.

Your #5 really didn't anwser much of anything either also is telling me something i already know due to I have 2 guys in my group. What are you trying to make me sound gender agressive so now you have said I'm a bully and completely made a incorrect statement and judgment of me.Nice .

Your 6 is kinda insulting you do realize this is a video game a ONLINE VIDEO Game its in a screen correct? (video) again what lol

I do not take this game seriously I do however take bullying and people getting harrased to another level. I'm pretty positive any Normal person would. Pretty positive as well it's legally not okay in most states.. Also how Rued of you to think every person is the same you do realize others don't always have tough skin .. That some people wear there heart on there sleeve. Do you also think they shouldn't llay games like this cuz they can't handle trolls shit talk or handle people being mean? I also think it's pretty Rued that you have taken your time to try and make me look like some kind of bad guy for speaking up about how I feel. With that being said that is also a bully trait may want to just stop.

You #7 was pretty unnecessary seeing as anyone can go read my suggestion post and or go read your comment as well about the ignore! Scens I have been on this forum you have been on everything I've posted. It's kinda overboard. I would like it to stop.

Your#8 Has so much wrong with it!
I'm a bully for speaking my thoughts on a very open fourm that I was looking for some kind of comfort or comfirm not a push me around tell me to shut up and qite crying about it. Also how would you know what I would be typeing in game or anywhere in game I'm honestly kinda freaked out by this ?? Little bit freaky ! Also if my post are consider complaining to YOU please with hold yourself from commenting on any of my post cuz I've kinda got a bad taste in mouth about this game and you come along and say I'm calling people names funny not once did I call anyone a name holy wow. If that isn't a bully speaking I don't know what is Stop crying you baby is what I got from your number 8 Witch is pretty discouraging in my opinion. I don't mind criticism but saying I'm pretty much complaining anytime i post something in fourm pretty much made me feel like not even saying anything but I thought it be a good ideal to correct you.

Thanks for answering my stuff but from what I read in all your incorrect Statements above i wouldn't mind if you just not respond to anything of mine. Pretty Narcissistic If you ask me. I would Appreciate it tho Thank You

There's a few things I'd like to point out, Em. What Waxi did in her post was simply respond to your questions. Her response has nothing in it that should offend anyone, and honestly, I'm offended by the way you chose to write your own response. You're overreacting. Plain and simple. The problem has gone from trolls and bullies to the people that choose to dwell on them. No one's telling you to stop complaining but we're all telling you to try to reassess where the problem lies and do a bit of self-reflection when it comes to how you choose to respond to problems. By wording your response the way you have, you're not taking into account all that Waxi has said about how to deal with the trolls and bullies.

Furthermore, you cannot keep disagreeing with and condescending people who disagree with you. No one that has posted here is "narcissistic" or even "incorrect". We all have our own opinions on how to best deal with trolls, bullies, and the like.

I hope you'll take some of these points into consideration for future interactions with this topic in mind. ^_^
Lady Name: Trinity Starling
ID: 5498311

For this post the author Trinity Starling thanked: 2
Gaia (29 Mar 2019, 02:55) • Wax Storm (26 Mar 2019, 03:49)
Rating: 2.41%

Trinity Starling

Have thanks: 450 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Wax Storm » 26 Mar 2019, 04:40

Emillizah wrote:Here I'm sorry this is my more adult answer scenes for some reason I sounded childish to some and Wax storm thought I correct her on a few things scenes she seems to think that I was being a bully.
Your 1 Just cuz people in real life are jerks has nothing to do with this. it's achildren's game hence the need for safety. This also doesn't mean that it's okay to do so or put it out there for others to act that way. Also if you read my first post I asked forexperience player that have had same issue witch by the way clearly states that she has never had this issue... ( this refueing to your ( insult twords Victoria witch wasn't even an insult.. it was saying ah yes your not a leader so you would not understand. Witch he/she also clearly stated!

I'm just gonna address just this part because the rest is just rambling around the subject and not worth my time. Yes I am narcissistic in real life and I fully assume it, but my previous message didn't had anything narcissistic in it.

Anyway, I want to clarify some stuff. This is not a video game! This is an online game that barely has any video animation in it (which is mostly in city view to be honest). Browser based, online not video game.

And the most important! THIS IS NOT A CHILD GAME! If you're a mom and let your 10 year old play this game then you're a BAD MOM (this is a general "you" not "you specifically Emillizah") !! I would not let any child under 16 years old to play this game! Mostly because it creates a false feel/idea of fashion sense and how a woman's body should or should not look like! Then there's the reason of "open world" with easy access that a kid should never have. This is not a kid game for so many reasons! This was always mostly for ladies around the world that just wanted to play with dolls in an adult way!
Maybe that's what's wrong with the game lately, having kids playing a teenager/adult based game!

Yep, too many "!" (10 in total) but hope I made myself clear. Not a child game. Also, I am an experienced player that had same issues, as you did, a few years ago but overcame them (as I clearly stated but you didn't wanted to acknowledge it) ;) Because I'm nice and awesome, and open to other people's advice and their own experience. But you don't have to, you can be miserable, and "let yourself be bullied" then come on forum and complain about it.

Wax Storm
id=116317

For this post the author Wax Storm thanked: 2
Gaia (29 Mar 2019, 02:57) • Trinity Starling (27 Mar 2019, 00:00)
Rating: 2.41%

Wax Storm
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1070 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Trinity Starling » 27 Mar 2019, 00:32

Wax Storm wrote:
Your 1 Just cuz people in real life are jerks has nothing to do with this. it's achildren's game hence the need for safety. This also doesn't mean that it's okay to do so or put it out there for others to act that way. Also if you read my first post I asked forexperience player that have had same issue witch by the way clearly states that she has never had this issue... ( this refueing to your ( insult twords Victoria witch wasn't even an insult.. it was saying ah yes your not a leader so you would not understand. Witch he/she also clearly stated!

I'm just gonna address just this part because the rest is just rambling around the subject and not worth my time. Yes I am narcissistic in real life and I fully assume it, but my previous message didn't had anything narcissistic in it.

Anyway, I want to clarify some stuff. This is not a video game! This is an online game that barely has any video animation in it (which is mostly in city view to be honest). Browser based, online not video game.

And the most important! THIS IS NOT A CHILD GAME! If you're a mom and let your 10 year old play this game then you're a BAD MOM (this is a general "you" not "you specifically Emillizah") !! I would not let any child under 16 years old to play this game! Mostly because it creates a false feel/idea of fashion sense and how a woman's body should or should not look like! Then there's the reason of "open world" with easy access that a kid should never have. This is not a kid game for so many reasons! This was always mostly for ladies around the world that just wanted to play with dolls in an adult way!
Maybe that's what's wrong with the game lately, having kids playing a teenager/adult based game!

Yep, too many "!" (10 in total) but hope I made myself clear. Not a child game. Also, I am an experienced player that had same issues, as you did, a few years ago but overcame them (as I clearly stated but you didn't wanted to acknowledge it) ;) Because I'm nice and awesome, and open to other people's advice and their own experience. But you don't have to, you can be miserable, and "let yourself be bullied" then come on forum and complain about it.

Waxi,

I mostly agree with you on the points of a) Lady Popular is not (or at last, should not be) a game for children under... maybe 12. (Caveat: I played a bunch of fashion-related games that also showed women's bodies similar to the style of ladies in LP at a much younger age.) and b) children should be allowed access to any kind of online world where they can meet real people. There's lots of other games for kids that use alternative features, such as restricted chat, to make sure that kids are safe online. However, this is where my thought process begins to deviate from your own. I think everyone, kids and adults alike, should be made aware of the fact that bullies will always come to bug people online and off. There's no simple-and-easy solution to the problem of bullying. But, even just on the Web (in general, not just in-game), there should be more done to make sure that bullying as a general problem is ameliorated because no one deserves to be treated badly.

Em,

I believe "bullying" is not the right term to apply to the problem you're worrying about. You previously called for a feature in the game similar to the ability to block a player. Many respondents to your query replied that the "Ignore" feature does the same, to which you responded that it would not stop people from down-voting you. My conclusion is that your conception of bullying is really just people giving you negative votes. Bullying is defined as "seeking to harm, intimidate or coerce (someone seen as vulnerable)." Giving someone negative votes does not fall into this category. Being voted negatively might seem like an act of malice, but the people who do so probably think they're hurting you. Don't give them the victory of seeing you hurt. It'll only drive them to do it more if they really intend to hurt you. So, that's it. If you truly want to see an improvement in this game's community, then go and try to affect positive change. Teach others about the harms of bullying and being bullied. Do something instead of just spending all your time on the forum trying to convince us to do something for you.

For this post the author Trinity Starling thanked: 3
doe (27 Mar 2019, 01:52) • Gaia (29 Mar 2019, 02:59) • Wax Storm (27 Mar 2019, 02:28)
Rating: 3.61%

Trinity Starling

National Flag:
United States

Postby Gaia » 30 Mar 2019, 18:05

If you check LP’s terms and conditions page, they provide you with the exact age allowed to play the game. Here it is:

I believe everyone is asked to agree to the terms and conditions before playing. The game is recommended to teens and adults only.

So I don’t think it’s so much of a child’s game, even though children also play it (against the rules).
Lady name: Gaia.
with a dot! Image

ID: 1663132

For this post the author Gaia was thanked by:
Wax Storm (30 Mar 2019, 21:16)
Rating: 1.2%

Gaia
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1063 times

Postby Trinity Starling » 30 Mar 2019, 21:22

Gaia wrote:If you check LP’s terms and conditions page, they provide you with the exact age allowed to play the game. Here it is:

I believe everyone is asked to agree to the terms and conditions before playing. The game is recommended to teens and adults only.

So I don’t think it’s so much of a child’s game, even though children also play it (against the rules).

I think the game is very much made to appeal to children with all the bright colors, activities, etc. In contrast, the LP mobile app, according to the Apple App Store, is suitable for ages 4+. Thus, the game seems to market for a demographic of preteens (12+, I'd say, since it does have certain elements that may be deemed unsuitable for younger children). As a young child, I actually played games with a similar premise to Lady Popular: create and dress up an avatar, get a boyfriend, and more just a virtual world. I think this actually speaks to how lax our ideas of what's suitable for which age group are, though.

For this post the author Trinity Starling was thanked by:
Gaia (31 Mar 2019, 21:00)
Rating: 1.2%

Trinity Starling

National Flag:
United States

Postby VictorsSecret » 03 Apr 2019, 21:24

in regards to "just a VP"
I hope I don't stir things up by saying this, but myself, and I'm sure most VPs, take on the same responsibilities as the president. Challenging other clubs to fights, engaging members in chat, encouraging the very active members, trying to motivate the less active ones, and always seeking out new members. It's not just a title, it's a commitment.

Btw Trinity, your comments were quite eloquently spoken.

And Waxi, you need to extend the age range that you mentioned. Two of our members are over sixty years old (62 and 64).

For this post the author VictorsSecret thanked: 3
Gaia (04 Apr 2019, 22:38) • Trinity Starling (04 Apr 2019, 08:24) • Wax Storm (03 Apr 2019, 22:30)
Rating: 3.61%

VictorsSecret

Have thanks: 23 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Trinity Starling » 04 Apr 2019, 08:24

VictorsSecret wrote:in regards to "just a VP"
I hope I don't stir things up by saying this, but myself, and I'm sure most VPs, take on the same responsibilities as the president. Challenging other clubs to fights, engaging members in chat, encouraging the very active members, trying to motivate the less active ones, and always seeking out new members. It's not just a title, it's a commitment.

Btw Trinity, your comments were quite eloquently spoken.

And Waxi, you need to extend the age range that you mentioned. Two of our members are over sixty years old (62 and 64).

Thanks, Victor. I'm glad we were able to get some of your input on this topic again. :D Have a nice day/night.

Trinity Starling

National Flag:
United States

Previous

Return to Gossip and Criticism