Talk to your forum staff! We don't bite :D

You like one of the ladies or you think the clothes of another one don't match? Here is the place to gossip.

Talk to your forum staff! We don't bite :D

Postby ClaudiaM25 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:26 am

This is the topic for any questions to the forum team. It is created to improve communication between users and moderators / administrators.

You may ask what your heart desires.

:excl: The only rule is not to be related to the game (there is a special section in the forum about it).

If your questions are addressed to someone in particular - write to whom.

Waiting forward to hear from you!

For this post the author ClaudiaM25 was thanked by:
Red Queen (Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:00 pm)
Rating: 1.2%

ClaudiaM25
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 2140 times

Re: Talk to your forum staff! We don't bite :D

Postby fabystyles » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:16 pm

Hi , nice to met all of you! First, I think it is wonderful that you guys open the floor to the members getting to know mods. I read your introductions and was left with one question. Claudia, about that hotel fire, uhmm, what?!?! lol that sounds like an interesting story, do you mind telling it?

For this post the author fabystyles was thanked by:
Red Queen (Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:46 pm)

fabystyles

Have thanks: 37 times

Postby ClaudiaM25 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:14 pm

fabystyles wrote:Hi , nice to met all of you! First, I think it is wonderful that you guys open the floor to the members getting to know mods. I read your introductions and was left with one question. Claudia, about that hotel fire, uhmm, what?!?! lol that sounds like an interesting story, do you mind telling it?

Hey Faby! Welcome to our diaries!

What happened in London stays in London, but I'll let you know the story, remains between you and me :ph34r:

It's all about toasters!! They seem harmless, don't they?!
Add some bread in there and just go drink your coffee, relaxed since you are used with a toaster that pops the bread when it's done. But no... that wasn't that type of a toaster... It was that type that captures the innocent slice until the button to release it is pressed! I did notice a slight smell of burnt that easily turned into a smokey area that covered not only the restaurant but one entire floor. And yes, the fire alarm started!

Lessons learned : always watch ur food and don't go to breakfast that early that you are the only one in the restaurant, you never know what may happen!

For this post the author ClaudiaM25 was thanked by:
Red Queen (Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:47 pm)

ClaudiaM25
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 2140 times

Postby fabystyles » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:07 pm

Haha been there done that. When I was a youngster any moons ago, we had a toaster oven. My mom would let us make pop tarts as an after school snack. I remember one afternoon, I decided to multi task, adding a pop tart in the toaster oven, going upstairs and changing my school uniform. Well, I have a tendency to become distracted, I started laying out my uniform for the next day, and playing around with my hair. After a while I smelled the horrible stench of burnt sugar. Running downstairs , I was scared because I knew my parents would have a fit to come home and smell it. In the kitchen,smoke was everywhere. I grabbed the potholderand pulled out a hard black flat rock, which was once a pop tart. I spend the next two hours with all the windows open in the house, and sprinkling love my carpet powder on the floor. When my parent came home, they actually thought my brother was smoking cigarettes n the house. Ifelt bad and confessed that it was I who caused the smell. My mom started leaving fruits and pudding for after school snacks after that. She said she didn't trust me with the toaster oven after that

For this post the author fabystyles was thanked by:
Red Queen (Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:48 pm)

fabystyles

Have thanks: 37 times

Postby Red Queen » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:49 pm

Now, why the hell don't have a toaster story to tell? :(
Red Queen
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1614 times