Day 3

In a world where two people can't stop arguing, there comes a game, better than before. These two players will have to fight their way to the top, to prove which one is the best. Flavor is Flavor.

Day 3

Postby Wax Storm » 19 Nov 2020, 17:24

The spirits of the citizens were lifted by them finally making progress, but with night having fallen, they never knew what was in store for them the next day. All the thrilling adventures of bullets flying and corpses falling! Not to mention, that one drunken fool ranting and shouting in a loud voice, wandering about.

"YOU YOUNG RASCALS MOVE TOO QUICKLY! Back in MY day, we could have civilized conversations, and be intuitive about them. Why, even in my inebriated state of mind, I am still twice the man you are! I can hold my liquor, I have standards, and I don't go wasting my money on some trivial things! I am a sexy seductive man, AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT! But I don't let my ego get in the way of CONVERSATION, YE DARN FOOLS. If you had taken your time, MAYBE we could have gotten MORE than just what we did, AND YET you were SO determined to WASTE your lives that YOU RUSHED into WHAAT SHOULDA BEEN SIMMPLE. So I SWEAR TO MY BEARD THAT--"
*piff*

Finally. Something shut him up.

And with that, everyone could get a peaceful night of sleep. Bad things might still be happening, but the future looks bright. Soon, the streets could be cleared of the wretched scum, fellows who could sneak into a house and rob the residents blind without causing any alarm.

...In fact, they're clear of one such fellow, unlucky enough to have been startled by the shouting of a lunatic drunk. In the streets, he was vulnerable to being gunned down. The citizens of the street would rejoice come morning.

...Until they learned that "could sneak in and rob a person blind" doesn't translate into "actually does sneak in and rob a person blind". Certainly this young fellow had sneaked into houses, but not with malevolent intent. An ex-thief who had retired to the streets because they were peaceful, this lady was clearly upset to see the things she despised about herself re-lived in front of her from an outside perspective. But the real giveaway that she was no threat? Her identity is made clear as Undead_Elaine, a teacher...at the Town School. She had turned his life around and been reborn as an upstanding citizen, and thus, was of no threat.

Though not quite as much of an upset, the people are still saddened to learn the method by which the crazy drunkard many of them secretly enjoyed the musings of had been silenced. Shot point-blank with a silencer, Undead_Elaine lay dead, her horned helmet not offering her the invulnerability of the god (and simultaneously, devil) she claimed to be.

Still, life goes on, and a new day has dawned. What's the worst that could happen? (Oh, dear...)
Wax Storm
id=116317

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Wax Storm
Administrator
Administrator
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 2367 times
National Flag:
United States

Re: Day 3

Postby Wax Storm » 19 Nov 2020, 17:25

Andreea
AnnNoor Lady Alexandra
Anushka Sen
Fiona Star Harshita, Quevenzhane Wallis
Harshita
LadyAna
Lady Alexandra
LittleMissLondon
Nefeliethan
Queen.Christy
Quvenzhane Wallis Queen.Christy
Simply Me_Shangrila
Thyriah
Veronica042004

Lynch Info
With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch!
Day ends on 24th of November at 16:00 game server time!
Wax Storm
id=116317

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Wax Storm
Administrator
Administrator
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 2367 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Lady Alexandra » 19 Nov 2020, 17:26

Ann, explain!
I'M KING OF THE CLOUDS

the magic number is 5743470
the magic password is MaJ3stic Ang3Ls
the magician is ALEX

Lady Alexandra
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1803 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Queen.Christy » 19 Nov 2020, 17:27

So we all should know by now EODT arent my thing but I posted TWO ONLY EODT .
The TWO i wrote are:
Queen.Christy wrote:
Hi people its Christy again just wanted to say JOAT DO NOT i repeat NOT kill Elaine we will lynch her day 3 !!!

Why did i change my mind???
Vigi has 3 shots and refuses to kill a 100% guaranteed scum which honestly is selfish no hate come at me day 3.
JOAT is usually given ONLY ONE shot we may need to depend on JOAT more than Vigi at this point.

Also someone asked why they are on my jailor list I am NOT answering!Why?As far as ik i listed 3 people and don't know who requested the explanation.
Again unlike the person who listed pros and cons i stated who i am so come at me day 3.

Queen.Christy wrote:Hi people I guess y'all know it's Christy but anyway I came a bit late so I'm gonna use this Eodt for role actions.

Cop:Nefe,Q

Roleblock'Q,Nefe

Vigi: ELAINE she wants to recruit mafia players and admitted why keep her around that's no smart.

Jailer:Ana, Andreea or Alex(isn't someone jailed already tho)

JOAT:We should have 1 on town so if vigi refuses to kill Elaine plz say in EODT so JOAT can kill her.

Those are the only roles I'm depending on.

I saw this EODT that caught my attention Btw plz separate your writing from mine as i thought someone was faking an EODT using my name:

Queen.Christy wrote:
Vigi: ELAINE she wants to recruit mafia players and admitted why keep her around that's no smart.
--- when did I ever say I want to recruit anyone for anything huh the only thing I have remotely said to any extent to that and I really have to reach here was asking wax to maybe please give me a role since Double Tap Mafia, b&w mafia, and this one as I did already basically claim my role in my one post in D2 I am a vanilla townie as to mean one with no role and you are now confirming MY SUS OF YOU Q that since both days I HAVE ACCUSED YOU OF BEING MAFIA that you are probably the one who offered me up to the blue mafia team to kill and are now trying to get me killed by someone not mafia to make you less suspicious
I feel if I am killed (please don't kill me though if it can be stopped) in any way and it is proven I am as I say vanilla townie q needs to go and is 100% mafia please everyone avenge me in that case

Let me address this I added Q to the lists Because Elaine i believe is scum as she said day 2 she chatted with Carla through a private thread not only that but wanted Andreea to join.Red mafia claimed to of known some of the blue teams so if she sussed Q i think its a 50% chance its true.

So turned out the join was a communication between town and scum im pissed Elaine begged to be lynched if this info was given earlier Carla wold be lynched day 1 and Elaine would of proved shes a townie and would of lived.Elaine asked to be lynched or killed by keeping this to herself even after knowing we thought she is scum she waited till after Vigi did the action to defend like really.

BTW in the story telling for the end of day 2 Wax gave hints on some roles if you read it you can find the people with the roles.

As for Vigi its a bit obvious who it is lol
As for my jailors list i listed players who i would of protected as a doc as they are useful as the jailor will see how useful they actually are and if they are scum.

The Jailor is a Town Killing / Town Power role who has the ability to jail and roleblock a player each night that follows a day where no lynch occurred. During the night that the Jailor has imprisoned his target, the Jailor can speak anonymous with the jailed person and has the option to execute that player.

For this post the author Queen.Christy was thanked by:
Simply Me_Shangrila (20 Nov 2020, 18:08)
Rating: 1.2%

Queen.Christy
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 596 times

Postby Thyriah » 19 Nov 2020, 17:28

Hi survivors! :)
Thyriah

Have thanks: 972 times
National Flag:
Germany

Postby Queen.Christy » 19 Nov 2020, 17:29

Seeing how the things are there are 2 scums left i think its 2 for red and 2 for blue since 1 of ech died there should be 1 per team left as no one switched sides.

Simply Me_Shangrila (20 Nov 2020, 18:10)

Queen.Christy
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby Queen.Christy » 19 Nov 2020, 17:32

Vote:Wallis

My other suspect is Ann we will see who is closer to reach majority my vote will change.

Also im susing Anushka i dont this there is a oracle and she said she would send a dream twice i see no one got any dreams.

Simply Me_Shangrila (20 Nov 2020, 18:12)

Queen.Christy
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby Queen.Christy » 19 Nov 2020, 17:32

Queen.Christy wrote:Vote:Wallis

My other suspect is Ann we will see who is closer to reach majority my vote will change.

Also im susing Anushka i dont this there is a oracle and she said she would send a dream twice i see no one got any dreams.

*i dont think
Queen.Christy
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby AnnNoor » 19 Nov 2020, 17:33

Wait for my post i am on it
AnnNoor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 607 times

Postby Queen.Christy » 19 Nov 2020, 17:35

Queen.Christy wrote:Vote:Wallis

I saw the EODT we dont know who she sent it too or chance she could of wote that EODT or if she is scum a fellow scum could of faked it.

Simply Me_Shangrila (20 Nov 2020, 18:12)

Queen.Christy
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Next

Return to Maniacal Street Mafia