Scums Chat

Welcome to your very own Private Thread, Mafias!

Re: Scums Chat

Postby Wax Storm » 30 Oct 2020, 23:13

AndreeaG wrote:
So? what difference it makes? How could this be called sabotaging? lol or saliness? didnt post cause you didnt allow me to post :ph34r:

also, do you call us trolling?

Was not about you posting why your action didn't worked only, you and others, but mostly you sabotage through "replace me I don't care anymore", or all the spam in Day 2 or the "I want to quit" or the "I will never play again" - drama, drama and more drama. Alex too when she decided to spam.

AndreeaG wrote:and when this new rule with ,, mafia cannot switch neighborhoods”? What is the logic ?

Then what would be the point of freaking neighborhoods and game setup?! Whenever you enrolled to play means you accepted to play by the rules enforced (my rules in this case) so why all this fighting and debating? I actually think Mafia is overpowered in this game.

This, this right here ^^ is what I am talking about with attitude and sabotaging - "Oh i forgot I don't care" so might as well ruin it for everyone.
Wax Storm
id=116317

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Wax Storm
Administrator
Administrator
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 2509 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Lady Alexandra » 30 Oct 2020, 23:15

Wax Storm wrote:
Lady Alexandra wrote:wax: will you make a graveyard just for me?!

There is one already.

YAYYYYYY
Lady Alexandra
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1933 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Lady Alexandra » 30 Oct 2020, 23:16

Wax Storm wrote:
AndreeaG wrote:
So? what difference it makes? How could this be called sabotaging? lol or saliness? didnt post cause you didnt allow me to post :ph34r:

also, do you call us trolling?

Was not about you posting why your action didn't worked only, you and others, but mostly you sabotage through "replace me I don't care anymore", or all the spam in Day 2 or the "I want to quit" or the "I will never play again" - drama, drama and more drama. Alex too when she decided to spam.

AndreeaG wrote:and when this new rule with ,, mafia cannot switch neighborhoods”? What is the logic ?

Then what would be the point of freaking neighborhoods and game setup?! Whenever you enrolled to play means you accepted to play by the rules enforced (my rules in this case) so why all this fighting and debating? I actually think Mafia is overpowered in this game.

This, this right here ^^ is what I am talking about with attitude and sabotaging - "Oh i forgot I don't care" so might as well ruin it for everyone.

wrong again, wax! I didn't spam just because I wanted to. it's mighty hard to pick out the accusations against me when I chaos. try finding evidence in that pile... I do it for a reason

plus, I knew I was done for with the overpowered cop. so I fed them fake info

duh

For this post the author Lady Alexandra was thanked by:
Wax Storm (30 Oct 2020, 23:17)
Rating: 1.2%

Lady Alexandra
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
United States

Postby Wax Storm » 30 Oct 2020, 23:19

Well, guess what, there's no overpowered Cop, there is a sort of cop, but very limited, tat already wasted one of their shot :D

So all your assumptions about the game roles are wrong. Wrong! All so far.
Wax Storm
id=116317

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Wax Storm
Administrator
Administrator
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
United States

Postby Lady Alexandra » 30 Oct 2020, 23:25

Wax Storm wrote:Well, guess what, there's no overpowered Cop, there is a sort of cop, but very limited, tat already wasted one of their shot :D

...so including theres only 1 mason? awesome ^_^
(ps. i didn't even ask for this response-don't do the whole "you tricked me" and whatnot)
Lady Alexandra
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
United States

Postby Wax Storm » 30 Oct 2020, 23:33

Lady Alexandra wrote:
Wax Storm wrote:Well, guess what, there's no overpowered Cop, there is a sort of cop, but very limited, tat already wasted one of their shot :D

...so including theres only 1 mason? awesome ^_^
(ps. i didn't even ask for this response-don't do the whole "you tricked me" and whatnot)

That was in response of all the accusations/claims so far from anyone that "Was is not fair, Wax is always working against X, Wax is a bad Mafia host because she does whatever she wants and the setup never makes sense".

It was a free piece of information from the bottom of my dark, cold heart, so you're welcome.
Wax Storm
id=116317

Wax Storm
Administrator
Administrator
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
United States

Postby Lady Alexandra » 31 Oct 2020, 11:44

you misunderstand me wax
you are an awesome host of mafia
but this setup is... not it. like,,, not it at all
I brainstormed and found that well... there's only one reason why nefe shouldn't have been killed
and if I'm right about that I'm going to be super mad

both unfair to the townies and mafia in my opinion

but kudos to hosting a well chaotic game. that does not mean I won't be causing chaos in the graveyard.... nope...

For this post the author Lady Alexandra was thanked by:
AndreeaG (31 Oct 2020, 20:32)
Rating: 1.2%

Lady Alexandra
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
United States

Postby Quvenzhane Wallis » 31 Oct 2020, 13:37

MeLo.DrAma.

My action was unsuccessful because Nefe changed Neighborhoods before I submitted my action.

So, from now. We'll submit our actions just right after Night starts. Okay? It's not a big deal!! :))))

Literally, you ruined D2 thread, Alex! we told you not to claim miller :rolleyes: but okay.

We.could.make.it.more.fun.more.interesting.more. more.we.could.take.advantage.of.the.time.but.alex.im.so
.angry.on.you.like.what.the.f.you.did.there.
Whoever wants to leave - go please! You're not the only one left in the world :smile:

I won't say Wax is unfair. Or Andreea and Alex are right. But humiliating the host is wrong. Whoever, do - cant be my friend. If you did that one or two time, I would've forgive you. But it's too much! And I'm totally against this. You're not 5 year old baby who want everything always in her favour.

If I were at your place, Wax, I would've banned Alex from the game. But it's Wax Storm not Q. :P That's why I like you. ;)

~Some people only know how to criticize but don't know how to see good side~

I rest my opinion - If anyone disagree, I don't care! :D

I was angry few minutes ago - I'm fine now!!

Chill Christy. Chill Waxie. Chill Alex and Andreea.

This is not the end of game, this is not the end of life, this is not the end of earth! :D

Have fun in grave, Alex! Don't support us from grave - if you do, we cannot win. Andreea and me are still safe. Cause waxie didn't mentioned joat thingy. But Imma worried for supreme mafiot. Christy :( Mason will figure out but can't kill though. :P Can you use your bullet proof vest during day because we can't protect you in daytime, In case people started lynching you, Christy!! But don't worry in night we can help you, Andreea will protect you in night with doctor power. Role locker had blocked her already so I'm sure she'll not do again. I'll take care of other joat actions. Also, Mafia factional kill. :D :kiss:

- I took 1 hrs for this long post :)))))))))))))

For this post the author Quvenzhane Wallis thanked: 2
Lady Alexandra (31 Oct 2020, 14:32) • Wax Storm (31 Oct 2020, 16:29)
Rating: 2.41%

Quvenzhane Wallis
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 563 times
National Flag:
India

Postby Wax Storm » 31 Oct 2020, 16:46

Well Alex is dead :) Good thing she is Encryptor I guess. Night 2 has started so all you Scums may talk, Alex included cause her role allows her to.
Wax Storm
id=116317

Wax Storm
Administrator
Administrator
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
United States

Postby Wax Storm » 31 Oct 2020, 17:24

Because of a Moderator mistake, game is canceled. Please check announcements section for info and aftermath discussions.
Wax Storm
id=116317

Wax Storm
Administrator
Administrator
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
United States

Previous

Return to Scum chat