Day 1

*This mafia game will feature flavor that shows diametrically opposed sides. All flavor is superfluous to the gameplay itself.

Re: Day 1

Postby Lady Alexandra » 27 Oct 2020, 16:17

Harshita wrote:Sorry everyone. I was really busy and logged in to forum after more than 24 hours. (That's long).
Okay, so since we have one hour left for the day to end, it's pretty useless now to hope for a lynch. So it's better if we just put forward our suggestions for the actions to be performed.
But the one with the role, it's completely up to you what you want to do and who you want to choose. We are just helping you out by giving suggestions. You can't go on later that it was what we all asked you do.

I guess that it would be nice if we just suspect the people that are online now. It will lead to debates. Sure, we can't do anything in this day phase with those debates, but I think that I'll give a headstart during the next day and we can pick up from where we left instead of starting all over again.

Debate topic: mayo should be banned :D

For this post the author Lady Alexandra thanked: 2
Harshita (27 Oct 2020, 16:24) • nefeliethan (27 Oct 2020, 16:22)
Rating: 2.41%

Lady Alexandra
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1934 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby nefeliethan » 27 Oct 2020, 16:22

ladyana wrote:
nefeliethan wrote:
ladyana wrote:I request all the roles(except killing roles) to perform their actions this night and share the info in the End Of Day Thoughts. All info is important. That's the only upper hand we have. Also, any info or thought you might like to share anonymously, use the End Of Day Thoughts.
For those who don't know, at the end of the day or perhaps during the day too(depends on Wax), you can send a message to Wax, label it as EODT and she'll post your message on black and white mafia announcements. Make sure that you don't mention your name in the message or don't give away any hints as to who you are unintentionally.

I don't think so; claiming in Eodts are insecure in my pov .

I never asked to claim. I told, let us know the results of your night actions.

nefeliethan
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1023 times
National Flag:
India

Postby Veronica042004 » 27 Oct 2020, 16:26

Lady Alexandra wrote:
Harshita wrote:Sorry everyone. I was really busy and logged in to forum after more than 24 hours. (That's long).
Okay, so since we have one hour left for the day to end, it's pretty useless now to hope for a lynch. So it's better if we just put forward our suggestions for the actions to be performed.
But the one with the role, it's completely up to you what you want to do and who you want to choose. We are just helping you out by giving suggestions. You can't go on later that it was what we all asked you do.

I guess that it would be nice if we just suspect the people that are online now. It will lead to debates. Sure, we can't do anything in this day phase with those debates, but I think that I'll give a headstart during the next day and we can pick up from where we left instead of starting all over again.

HOW DARE YOU ALEX?!
You should be banned. -_-

Tragic poet full of darkness
--Veronica--

Id:5144172
Club:KINDREDSPIRITS

For this post the author Veronica042004 was thanked by:
nefeliethan (27 Oct 2020, 16:26)
Rating: 1.2%

Veronica042004

Have thanks: 139 times

Postby Lady Alexandra » 27 Oct 2020, 16:26

Veronica042004 wrote:
Lady Alexandra wrote:

HOW DARE YOU ALEX?!

For this post the author Lady Alexandra was thanked by:
Harshita (27 Oct 2020, 16:30)

Lady Alexandra
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1934 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Simply Me_Shangrila » 27 Oct 2020, 16:36

nefeliethan wrote:
samkaylasmith wrote:
nefeliethan wrote:How many days to go? Lynch me if you want

the 27th. Your not that sus

Limited offer...

why do you want to get lynched? and why it is a limited offer??
Simply Me
User ID: 153766
Game ID:1420116
Simply Me_Shangrila

Have thanks: 188 times
National Flag:
Bangladesh

Postby ladyana » 27 Oct 2020, 16:36

Veronica042004 wrote:
Lady Alexandra wrote:

HOW DARE YOU ALEX?!

I actually thought Alex made a typo and that "mayo" should have been "mayor".
I seem to see Mafia stuff everywhere lol. :P

Ana Stacy
Lady ID: 6806506
PoshCulture

Visit me on LP!
:wub:

For this post the author ladyana was thanked by:
Harshita (27 Oct 2020, 16:37)

ladyana
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1198 times

Postby Veronica042004 » 27 Oct 2020, 16:43

ladyana wrote:
Lady Alexandra wrote:

HOW DARE YOU ALEX?!
I actually thought Alex made a typo and that "mayo" should have been "mayor".
I seem to see Mafia stuff everywhere lol. :P

Felt that

Tragic poet full of darkness
--Veronica--

Id:5144172
Club:KINDREDSPIRITS
Veronica042004

Have thanks: 139 times

Postby Simply Me_Shangrila » 27 Oct 2020, 16:46

samkaylasmith wrote:
AnnNoor wrote:never! never! reveal you role!

alright, but if christy keeps on suspecting me then im sorry but its got to stop.

Christy can't lynch you by herself only. People can scumread you, people will scumread you... but this is not a good practice to reveal your role only for A PARTICULAR PERSON is not believing you! specially, if you're a town.
Simply Me
Simply Me_Shangrila

National Flag:
Bangladesh

Postby Simply Me_Shangrila » 27 Oct 2020, 16:48

nefeliethan wrote:

3.) Sam, your the one posting how you sus of Aub! And Christy voted for you! If anything its Sam and Ana Vs. Aubriella and Christy, but this theory literally makes zero sense and doesn't have good reasons.

One dumb play directed by Black. Come to us we will teach you how to stage them better.

overconfidence does not bring good to anyone :rolleyes:
Simply Me
Simply Me_Shangrila

National Flag:
Bangladesh

Postby Simply Me_Shangrila » 27 Oct 2020, 16:58

fiona star wrote:Just making sure you all know we have 24 hours more until day 1 finish.

And we are, in the middle of nothing.

I mean your neighborhood people choose to seal their lips, what else do you expect? <_<
Simply Me
Simply Me_Shangrila

National Flag:
Bangladesh

PreviousNext

Return to Black Vs White Mafia