Black vs White Mafia Announcements

*This mafia game will feature flavor that shows diametrically opposed sides. All flavor is superfluous to the gameplay itself.

Re: Black vs White Mafia Announcements

Postby Wax Storm » 01 Nov 2020, 19:52

AndreeaG wrote:I am writing this one too and then I am done for good :lol:

:attention: Encryptor
sq: alex- well that wasnt very useful since she doesnt like to come up with day strategies, but only post memes (i love it though :ph34r: )
my suggestion: christy- she is bossy and you need someone bossy to be the encryptor if that is the case

:attention: Condemner- Condemnee
sq- ann noor & sam - why these 2? I mean they already have troubled history since ann bandwagoned on sam in double tap, and then sam killed ann in chaos... plus sam deserves after 4 lost games a fair shot at winning at least once... being condemnee is pretty evil and mean
my suggestion: i dont like this pair of roles... maybe it would be good to people that passionately hate each other? like me and christy? fiona and ana? yeaah, muuuch spicier :evil:

:attention: Governor
sq- Missy Ice- idk, i feel with her consistent inactive strategy this one doesnt suit her. You need someone gutsy but who cannot convince people all the way
my suggestion- def ana ( see D4 Chaos harshita- ann wagons) or me (see D1 Double Tap claudia- me- sam wagons)

:attention: 3 shot role blocker
sq- Christy
my suggestions- I dont like roleblockers, like truly is my least favourite role in the game cause mafia should be about what you do, not what you dont... anyway, i still think would be a better match for alex since she is in fact very very smart and likes to be active both night and day

:attention: Supreme Mafiot
sq- Christy
my suggestion- q/ alex/ andreea- since this was a ,,helping'' role for an easier personal win I would have given it to someone who needed it and had trouble winning, but also is decent enough to not use it without feeling guilty and doing it in a responsible way

:attention: JOATs (mafia)
sq- q and andreea
my suggestion- idk, this was a fair cool role, if i had to choose between anyone i would have given it to fiona and carla

:attention: Mayor
sq- simply. I think because of inactivity she doesnt have strong sus and it is not very gutsy either so i dont really see her a s a very good match for the mayor
my suggestion- nefe- she is the one who acts and does anything she likes- very uncoventional- so it would be very cool to have a role that would confirm her and enable her to act more in this way and impact the game- cause really she does have nice & weird ideas

:attention: Vanilla Cop
sq- nefe- kind of wasted, see the paragraph above about nefe
my suggestion- def, a nice role. it kind of becomes stale having cops that spoonfed the town, mafia is not about that- mafia is about deduction, anyway it is a fairly nice and harmless role so that would go to vero

:attention: Ascetic Joat
sq- carla- -
my suggestion - def not carla. it almost feel like that theory that rich people get richer while poor poorer. It is mostly cause the ascetic aspect of her role made her invincible to absolute every action except faction kill day/ night which was already a lot of power on top of the already most powerful role. Also is a little bit unreasonable for a player to be immune ( to kill/ actions- it is still immunity) 3 games in a row. and it is the second time carla gets the best role+ immunity attached (immune mason, action immune joat) sorry, but this one it is not fair, the same way christy also had too much power :ph34r: --- so what about ann?

:attention: 3 shot tracker
sq- vero
my suggestion- vero stays.. or someone similar since copish roles are not hard one and it is very easy to demonstrate your innocence based on it-- so either vero or stella or simply

:attention: Odd day prince
sq- fiona
my siggestion- def another role lost- cause what good to give a partial day immunity to someone who never got even voted in mafia history? no sense... i would def give this to a controversial player that is bound to do mistakes, but has a good heart ...like ...sam...

:attention: Joat
sq- aubri
my suggestion- still aubri, she is getting better and better at mafia

:attention: Babysitter
sq- harshita
my suggestion - still harshita... She can play brilliant (see chaos) but I found her rather inactive this game, easy to influence and lacking gutsiness so... a nice and harmless role as doc with a twist sounds ok (if you are active next time i promote you to joat :))) )

:attention: Vanillas
sq- ana, camilla, undead elaine, anushka, docishi, stella
my suggestion - these players except one ANA- you cannot give ana vanilla - she played 4 games brilliantly, i mean it is kind of acceptable cause she didnt sign up but still, i dont want to see her with really useless roles like one time shot or vanilla cause she deserves better

:attention: Bonus: Mod
sq- wax
my suggestion- :ph34r: claudia and red- def wax deserves a rest from all these whiny kids... i hope we didnt scare claudia last time

I didn't assigned roles to anyone based on how they play or who they are! None. Some of you choose your own roles, some of you got it by the roll of the dice. But that's the thing, that's how it should be! It should be random and not based on player cause then you know what to look for. In all Mafia history on this forum, only twice I assigned a role specifically to a player, 1st in Zodiac to Claudia and then in Double Tap to Andreea.

More than that, AnnNoor, Harshita and LadyAna all "inherited" their roles from their fellow players that they had to replace. So technically the initial players choose/roll of the dice their roles. If you look on that excel, on the left you'll see initial players, and a bit to the right the ones that replaced them. So The Condemner-Condemnee was initially Aerlynbrain - Sam pair ;)

And the Scums role - you had a choice Andreea, you were the one that didn't choose role blocker or Encryptor :D

I regret so much I messed up cause this would have been an awesome setup! AWESOME!!
Wax Storm
id=116317

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"

For this post the author Wax Storm was thanked by:
StellaChor91 (14 Jan 2021, 17:56)
Rating: 1.2%

Wax Storm
Administrator
Administrator
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 2509 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby AndreeaG » 01 Nov 2020, 20:19

I know you do and I believe being random is the best way (especially at it seems we will have at least 10 more mafia games :ph34r: ).

About my role though, I don't get where you picked up the idea from that I was unhappy with JOAT. I wouldn't have liked encryptor as it would mad me feel like the lone vamp from chaos and roleblocking people... that is pure evilness I am not up to :ph34r:

ps- if we talk about scum roles-
e+e=2e

e=2.71828182846

Andr5.43656365692a

{id}5454201

& a maniacal mafia survivor :)
AndreeaG
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1753 times
National Flag:
Romania

Postby Wax Storm » 01 Nov 2020, 22:04

AndreeaG wrote:I know you do and I believe being random is the best way (especially at it seems we will have at least 10 more mafia games :ph34r: ).

About my role though, I don't get where you picked up the idea from that I was unhappy with JOAT. I wouldn't have liked encryptor as it would mad me feel like the lone vamp from chaos and roleblocking people... that is pure evilness I am not up to :ph34r:

ps- if we talk about scum roles-

Shapeshifter is a scum that can take the place of a townie who is killed at night or lynch during day and masquerade as him from that point onward, and in this setup if the cop investigated you then you'd show up as innocent/town allied :D If 2 players would have been dead in the same time, and both townies then you'd have to choose between their roles :D
Wax Storm
id=116317

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"

For this post the author Wax Storm was thanked by:
AndreeaG (01 Nov 2020, 22:12)
Rating: 1.2%

Wax Storm
Administrator
Administrator
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
United States

Postby Aubriella » 01 Nov 2020, 23:06

Wax, mod mistakes happen. It's all good and modding is hard. The two days were loads of fun already :D
Stand up for what you believe in even if that means standing alone. Ahem let's just say if my reply makes zero sense, it prolly means I skimmed and don't know what ur talking about lol
~Aubry
Aubriella

Have thanks: 147 times

Postby StellaOfTheWild » 02 Nov 2020, 01:55

Sorry I was gone for the last few days. Benji had a big health scare.
She believed she could, and so she did.
Lady ID: 7410993
StellaOfTheWild
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor

Have thanks: 96 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby AndreeaG » 09 Nov 2020, 19:41

Still here :D Once a player, always a player :wub:
e+e=2e

e=2.71828182846

Andr5.43656365692a

{id}5454201

& a maniacal mafia survivor :)
AndreeaG
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1753 times
National Flag:
Romania

Postby Undead_Elaine » 11 Nov 2020, 04:59

yeah so true
UNDEAD ELAINE
id=5521625

Club Diamond Divas
Looking for active members to join

Undead_Elaine
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor

Have thanks: 77 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby aerlynbrain » 11 Nov 2020, 21:45

hey ladies sorry i became inactive smh, btw idk if i can ask, wax what mistake did u make? also congrats ladies, lol didnt suspect any of the mafia
Lady's name is Aerlyn and Id is 7426761:)
aerlynbrain

Have thanks: 33 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Wax Storm » 11 Nov 2020, 22:01

aerlynbrain wrote:hey ladies sorry i became inactive smh, btw idk if i can ask, wax what mistake did u make? also congrats ladies, lol didnt suspect any of the mafia

You didn't read did you? I leaked the names of the Scums by mistake.
Wax Storm
id=116317

Wax Storm
Administrator
Administrator
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
United States

Postby aerlynbrain » 11 Nov 2020, 22:34

oh didnt see that, sorry my bad
Lady's name is Aerlyn and Id is 7426761:)
aerlynbrain

Have thanks: 33 times
National Flag:
United States

PreviousNext

Return to Black Vs White Mafia