Black vs White Mafia Announcements

*This mafia game will feature flavor that shows diametrically opposed sides. All flavor is superfluous to the gameplay itself.

Re: Black vs White Mafia Announcements

Postby AndreeaG » 01 Nov 2020, 13:32

but it wasnt only immunity to investigation...

it was immunity for ninja killing shots, for commuting, for being role blocked, tracked, etc...
e+e=2e

e=2.71828182846

Andr5.43656365692a

{id}5454201

& a maniacal mafia survivor :)
AndreeaG
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1754 times
National Flag:
Romania

Postby Carla@Ananya » 01 Nov 2020, 13:43

AndreeaG wrote:but it wasnt only immunity to investigation...

it was immunity for ninja killing shots, from commuting, from being role blocked, tracked...

I mean, it's a good role, but it has its own disadvantages too. Just like every other role. Calling it the best, and then saying whether someone deserves that role or not is kinda wrong.
In case suspicion fell on me, I'm pretty sure our players with investigative role would investigate me. Assuming that the result comes out as roleblocked, the player would probably move on. Maybe I could survive till D3 (If we assume the Mafia isn't killing me on N2). But then? The player with the investigative role would try to investigate me again (or someone else would), and what if their results keep coming back as roleblocked? I'm pretty sure the players would begin to suspect something's off and would try to lynch me. And the result? I lose the game, and the townies lose a member of their faction. See? It has its disadvantages too.

The part where it states: immunity to all night actions except factional kill is both a boon and a bane. It depends upon the player to make use of it to their advantage. :)
You have to look within yourself to save yourself from your other self. Only then will your true self reveal itself.
Whatever it takes...
Lady Carla, Club Magic
ID:6718382
Carla@Ananya
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 892 times
National Flag:
India

Postby AndreeaG » 01 Nov 2020, 15:41

Carla, remember when I called you and Ana best mafia players in my opinion?

So there is no question of ,, if he/ she is deserving a role or not''. That wasn't the question because if that were the case, of course, you deserve one of the best roles, for sure. My analysis was strictly to point out in an AU what role would fit better on X's personality/ style of playing .... and okay, maybe past.

Look, it would be a pity to fight with you over sth that wasn't even under control. Wax distributed and created the roles. I don't see the need of you acting so defensive...

But, after 4 games, answer me one question- how many players ever got immunity? None, except you and the 2 goons in chaos (harshita for night, wax for day). You got 3 times a type of permanent immunity, while the rest of 95% players never got. And that is a pretty big deal.

You would argue that this time , your ,,action immunity'' wasn't a big deal. But only one thing I tell you. If you hadn't that ,,action that is kind of useless '' immunity you would have been dead. Dead, as soon as N1 started. Still not a pretty big deal?

Also, let me point out how immunity- any kind of immunity can change a whole game.
If I had this ,,boon and a bane'' immunity as oracle, Claudia would have been killed D1, cause I would have been able to send Sam a dream about her,
If Alex had this ,,boon and a bane'' immunity as yakuza, she would have survived Nefe's execution and lasted more than 2 day phases, or better said, would have never been jailed.
If Fiona had this ,,boon and a bane'' immunity as cop, the zodiac game would have probably had a very different ending.
If I had this ,,boon and a bane ''immunity as a vamp, I would have survived more than D3 in chaos.
If Mikayla had this ,,boon and a bane'' immunity as an amnesiac, she would have never been converted and could have chosen any very cool role from graveyard and also she would have never been
If Aubriella had this ,,boon and a bane'' immunity as a vamp, she could have enjoyed her first game more than one day phase.
If Ann had this ,,boon and a bane'' immunity as a goon, she and Claudia would have probably got a decent shot at winning.
If if if... There are too many examples and I am in no mood to research all of them.

And about the other 2 times when you got night immunity.
As a mason. You knew what difference that immunity made. Also, don't forget you were the only one in that game who received immunity. Well, maybe you weren't targeted by the mafia. But wasn't that immunity that allowed you to come forward and tell us about your role and everything? That enabled you to win the game all in all?
As a arsonist. It made sense. The only time it made sense because that is the norm for SK since it is a hard game *provided you wouldn't have been able to switch, that is another story"*. But don't forget that is not a given. Just look at Alex. She had a very very similar role , but got only 2 vests, not immunity. I am not saying it was unfair or anything, but trying again to highlight the main idea - being immune even in that situation is not something that you deserve.

But... one thing stays. What is your main complaint about your type of immunity- that via investigation you could have never been confirmed as a townie? Since when everyone forgot that this is not how even mafia is supposed to be played? You aren't supposed to get who is who via investigation, but via your deduction social skills. You confirm yourself by the thing you do- it is an active process.

And by the way, the whole thing ,,they would have got me as sus in the 917346th day cause it would have kept telling them roleblocked''. Yes. But how many days do you observed a mafia game lasts? So far, a maximum of 5. The roleblocking message it is in fact really protecting also. Cause if it for me showed ,,your action couldn't be carried'' I would have gotten - oh okay, she has immunity for whatever reason. But as it showed me ,,Your were roleblocked'' that involved a roleblocker, right? Does it make sense? So who do you think I sus more- you or an unspecified roleblocker? So, your point sorry, it doesnt really stands. You know very well you wouldn't be lynched just cause you are immune, right? I mean, in fact you could use that as evidence and lied you are night immune as the 2 previous time and not be bothered the entire game, again. And if you think of yourself not being able to defend yourself just got you have immunity and joat power- then this is not the Carla I know.

All in all- the immunity thing was nothing but a huge advantage that only you had. At the end of the game, you pointing out it wasn't ,,that cool and I, anyway, kind of deserved it'' was indeed ,,kinda wrong''. I never said ,, wax, stop giving carla cool roles cause she doesnt deserve them'', I only said ,, I think someone else except carla deserved a chance to shine and live longer thanks to immunity, no matter what kind that immunity is''. Because, yes, you are young and dangerous and brilliant sometimes- but not the only one. Don't take it as granted. Also don't forget that post was an opinion and not directly to you. If you choose to respond I said regarding to your role that was decide by Wax, not by you... That is up to you. Thanks. And don't forget to feel flattered I wasted my already limited actions on you 2 games in a row. I wouldn't waste them if I wouldn't have had a high regard on you and valued you both as a player and as a person. :)

Have the nicest day!
e+e=2e

e=2.71828182846

Andr5.43656365692a

{id}5454201

For this post the author AndreeaG was thanked by:
Carla@Ananya (01 Nov 2020, 15:47)
Rating: 1.2%

AndreeaG
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Romania

Postby Queen.Christy » 01 Nov 2020, 15:42

AndreeaG wrote:but it wasnt only immunity to investigation...

it was immunity for ninja killing shots, for commuting, for being role blocked, tracked, etc...

I knew you were lying to mafia when you said the kill was roleblocked you can't criticize me when you did the same.
Queen.Christy
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 681 times

Postby AndreeaG » 01 Nov 2020, 15:49

Queen.Christy wrote:I knew you were lying to mafia when you said the kill was roleblocked you can't criticize me when you did the same.

what. I was roleblocked! Did you even read Carla's role? 'Any action did to her would have returned as roleblocked...
Wax Storm wrote:
AndreeaG wrote:Ninja power- Carla Ananya

Your action was not successful. You have been role blocked.
Last edited by AndreeaG on 01 Nov 2020, 15:52, edited 1 time in total.
e+e=2e

e=2.71828182846

Andr5.43656365692a

{id}5454201

For this post the author AndreeaG was thanked by:
Lady Alexandra (01 Nov 2020, 17:09)

AndreeaG
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Romania

Postby Carla@Ananya » 01 Nov 2020, 15:51

Oof, I knew it would sound defensive, but actually, it was just an argument of "what could have happened". There are many possibilities to the game.

And, I'm not going to dwell in the past and mention some of the points which I wanted to say about your last post, because 1. Let bygones be bygones ^_^ 2. I'm lazy :P
You have to look within yourself to save yourself from your other self. Only then will your true self reveal itself.
Whatever it takes...
Lady Carla, Club Magic
ID:6718382
Carla@Ananya
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 892 times
National Flag:
India

Postby Queen.Christy » 01 Nov 2020, 15:59

Just letting y'all know town would of won Andreea would of been lynched day 3 I would of been most likely lynched day 4.
If that didn't happen it would go nefe day 3 Andreea day 4.
Wallis wouldn't be caught.
Queen.Christy
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 681 times

Postby AndreeaG » 01 Nov 2020, 16:02

How I feel when I apparently fight with everyone over everything in mafia, vs me who is a sweet apple pie in general

Hope we stay friends... (looking nervously at wax& claudia) :lipsrsealed:
e+e=2e

e=2.71828182846

Andr5.43656365692a

{id}5454201

For this post the author AndreeaG thanked: 4
Carla@Ananya (01 Nov 2020, 19:05) • Lady Alexandra (01 Nov 2020, 16:30) • ladyana (01 Nov 2020, 16:04) • Wax Storm (01 Nov 2020, 19:43)
Rating: 4.82%

AndreeaG
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Romania

Postby ladyana » 01 Nov 2020, 16:04

Queen.Christy wrote:Just letting y'all know town would of won Andreea would of been lynched day 3 I would of been most likely lynched day 4.
If that didn't happen it would go nefe day 3 Andreea day 4.
Wallis wouldn't be caught.

Don't be so sure about it. :grin: :evil:

Ana Stacy
Lady ID: 6806506
PoshCulture

Visit me on LP!
:wub:

For this post the author ladyana was thanked by:
AndreeaG (01 Nov 2020, 16:05)

ladyana
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1198 times

Postby Lady Alexandra » 01 Nov 2020, 16:31

AndreeaG wrote:If Fiona had this ,,boon and a bane'' immunity as cop, the zodiac game would have probably had a very different ending.

nah I would still probably try to recruit her, club sisters in mafia, I say :cool:

For this post the author Lady Alexandra was thanked by:
nefeliethan (01 Nov 2020, 17:09)

Lady Alexandra
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1934 times
National Flag:
United States

PreviousNext