Black vs White Mafia Announcements

*This mafia game will feature flavor that shows diametrically opposed sides. All flavor is superfluous to the gameplay itself.

Black vs White Mafia Announcements

Postby Wax Storm » 14 Oct 2020, 22:15

PRE-GAME STATUS

This is a new type of event on forum, is new for admins too. We'll take it step by step. Once you applied you'll have to wait and see if you were picked for a role or not. Have questions? Post them under this topic publicly so everyone gets the info! OMG!

1)Enrolling players until **Monday, 19th of October** - just add your name and in game ID under this post: http://forum.ladypopular.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=169675

2) Role PMs and Private Topics are being created, randomized and assigned.

3) Role PMs are now going out. All players may now confirm and ask questions about their role or the game. Players with access to Private Topics may talk during this period. The game will begin when I receive all 20 confirmations.
We are here =>4) All confirmations are in, and the game will begin.
Wax Storm
id=116317

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"

For this post the author Wax Storm thanked: 4
samkaylasmith (18 Oct 2020, 22:47) • simona2003 (18 Oct 2020, 16:30) • Simply Me_Shangrila (15 Oct 2020, 08:30) • Veronica042004 (29 Oct 2020, 21:45)
Rating: 4.82%

Wax Storm
Administrator
Administrator
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 2511 times
National Flag:
United States

Re: Black vs White Mafia Announcements

Postby Wax Storm » 27 Oct 2020, 22:08

End of the day thoughts:

Interesting day, glad things got sorted out. I cannot perform my action tonight, because it is a day action, where I need to kill someone. :)

Looking for internship opportunities? Mafia is looking for capable, strong townies who want to be part of the lion and the fawn. Pay is 0$, but you will be greatly rewarded in experience and join the winners team. Apply tonight. You know who to contact.

Dear townies,

What I’m about to tell you is most likely the only information you will ever get about me or my role, so I would pay very close attention. I am the goat or hero role. When used correctly, my role could benefit the townies in a huge way, when used incorrectly it could cause a huge problem. Sadly this is all I can tell you, I most likely have already told to much.

Now remember my little townies, to not see everything as it is. Someone you suspect most could have the biggest role. Be as positive as you can get, so no townie is killed by mistake. Remember my message, it may benefit you when the time comes.

Sincerely,

Anonymous

you aren't going to trust me. and i don't really blame you for that. if the cop investigates me, you aren't going to like what happens. if the cop investigates me, you are going to naturally distrust me. well, more than you are now.
so? gut senses might not help as much as you think it does.
i've tried hinting it to you before in the black neighborhood. nobody understood. So i'm writing it here-hopefully you know who i am.

aka the miller

In day 1 we did not found a lot of evidence, but hopefully in day 2 we will find more evidence and kill one scum.

The Vanilla townie

Well, Day 1 was not as productive as I’d expect. I back read stuff, but couldn’t decide on whom to use my 1 shot abilities, hence, I don’t think I’ll be performing an action during N1.

Honestly, Idk, but Sam from Black Neighborhood and Nefe from White Neighborhood seem suspicious. Try going through their posts, and you’ll realize why I said so.

Also, I find it really funny that Wax’s false claimed role in Chaos was given to me as my actual role in Black & White. (Not the dreaming part though). And, that isn’t my full role. It has another part to it. (Not saying what, because it can be used against the town. Duh)

""Hi guys, sorry for being MIA. Had lots of school and things. Swear to post more in next day. I play Mafia games on internet. I read summary of Chaos and Double Tap Mafia. I sus all oldie players.
Ladyana---
Kind of sus. Not for poem but says confusing things. But also she's kind of helpful.
Should cop check her?
--Yep.

AndreaG---
She's fishy. Different play style than chaos and double tap. Not helpful in this game. Where is she? Scared of getting killed? or is she Mafia? I can't shake the feeling that she Mafia. Either she or Ana is Mafia. Not both I think.
Should cop check her?
-- Yes. Check her. Right now. Main sus.

Lady Alexandra---
Ohh. Looks helpful. Said she's 'Miller' in black chat. But idk. Not sure. She tryna gain trust and blow us off later on? Keep an eye for her. Btw, she plays differently than last time.
Should cop check her?
--No. Waste of time. Millers look sus in cop results.

Fiona Star---
Helpful. Kind of same style of playing in the last game and this one. Nothing sus now. But still not sure.
Should cop check her?
-- not now.

Queen Christy---
Another one. Always fights with Samkaylasmith, ladyana. Without no reason. She's like Wax Storm from Chaos Mafia. Talks too much.
Should be checked?
-- yes.

Q. Walis---
Nothing about her. Doesn't post much. But still can be Mafia. A side one.
Should be checked?
-- not now.

Harshita---
Was Mafia in last game. So, not Mafia in this one.
Should be checked?
--not now.

Carla@Anaya---
Don't trust her. She filled everyone in Chaos. Gave ideas in this game but still can be Mafia.
Should be checked?
--yes.

Samkaysmith---
I don't count her as oldie player coz she's very little involved.
Should cop check her?
-- not now.

Miss anyone else? Tell me.

I am not very online. But I read all the posts when I get time. Btw, this message stays unknown right? ""

Nefeliethan & LittleMissLondon,
watch
your
back

Regards,
WHITE NEIGHBORHOOD :evil:

Hey my fellow townies.We reached nowhere day one thanks to thw ehite team not helping only watching the black team argue and try to figure it out.At this rate none will get lynch if white team isnt putting suspicions out there not only 2 people.

As a person who tried squeezing any evidence of scum from some black players Sam is the only sus one the others are normal and cooperative.

My attempt to recruit LittleMissLondon to Masons failed

He is a Town Vanilla
or a Mafia :D

Dear friends,

I am not the one who would write poems. Or keep my mouth shut when I have sth to say. Sugarcoat stuff. Or play dumb.

Anyway. I am pretty angry right now at a certain mod. So after 3 more or less dissapointing games, don't blame me for losing interest. I really did. My only fuel is kind of a strong sense of injustice. (?) Also my hands are kind of tied right now.... & I sincerely don't think you will hear from me too soon. I would literally want to call it quits right now but that wouldn't be that nice and I am trying to keep classy even though it is hard. :)

And about me dying. Lol. LOL. If I die, I die. Do I look like I care? Nope. Feed me to the wolves, that you were always good at. But this time I am no fool. Since my role is also very limited, I will use it only when I see fit. Later in game. Maybe that will make you interested in actually keeping your dear fellow townie around longer. : )

Oh! And the BS with "oh she is changed". Yes. Seasons change. Things change. People change. Why wouldn't I be allowed to have a different tactic? Announced this for at least 3 months. LOL (to: the people who claim "they know me"). Wax is not trolling enough? Do I have to cope with you too?

PS: Try to stay alive and do sth useful for once& not expect the win to be served to you on a plate by people who you leave to die as soon as you don't need them anymore.

Bye!
Yours,
you already know who I am and if you don't you shouldn't play mafia cause you probably have no deduction skills :)

Also

Forgot this very important thing--Take care of our plants! Don't forget to water them! Yes. I am talking about all those inactive players who are nothing more than decorations objects. We love inactivity cause we love boredom too.

... Even the flowers in my room have a greater activity.

Hello there,
Nothing much to say other than I'm Vanilla town but will do my best to help the town. I have suspects but I dismiss them for the time being because of no proper evidence.
Buh-bye.

Hi, as I know there is someone framing me in EODT, won't mention who is the one but before you target me in the coming days. You'd like to see this and compare with all the EODT's.
Simply Me_Shangrila wrote:I am so sorry for being mia. My internet condition is very bad these days, a new semester has started too, please keep patience with me. :sad:

You know what do, now.
Also, I won't be using my role for a good long time. Not until I am completely suspicious of the player.
-Anonymous
Wax Storm
id=116317

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"

For this post the author Wax Storm thanked: 2
Anushka Sen (28 Oct 2020, 20:17) • Veronica042004 (29 Oct 2020, 17:11)
Rating: 2.41%

Wax Storm
Administrator
Administrator
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
United States

Postby Wax Storm » 29 Oct 2020, 22:26

End of the day thoughts:

Do not answer it's Derek Smith,
Do not answer it's Derek Smith,
Do not answer it's Derek Smith.
Wax Storm
id=116317

For this post the author Wax Storm was thanked by:
Veronica042004 (30 Oct 2020, 20:52)
Rating: 1.2%

Wax Storm
Administrator
Administrator
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
United States

Postby Wax Storm » 30 Oct 2020, 17:41

Night 1 conclusions:

Busy night with no results. Nobody was killed, nobody died, nobody committed suicide.

Camilla and Dochisi have been modkilled due to inactivity.

Both were:

You are a Vanilla Town!
You may vote in the game thread for a lynch during the day.

Your role has no specific powers that operate.

You win when you eliminate all threats to the town, or nothing can prevent this from happening.
Confirm by replying to this message with "I understand my role and am ready to play".
Wax Storm
id=116317

For this post the author Wax Storm was thanked by:
Veronica042004 (30 Oct 2020, 20:11)
Rating: 1.2%

Wax Storm
Administrator
Administrator
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
United States

Postby Wax Storm » 30 Oct 2020, 19:00

EOTN:

Dear fellow townies,
I found Lady Alexandra rather fishy so I used my one shot alignment investigation.
It is a unique role it allows me to get the players alignment and 3 of the possible roles:
The alignment was MAFIA .
Possible roles: Godfather, Supreme Mafiot and Encryptor.

Dear townies, I used one of my night actions. I got no results because I was role blocked. My understanding says, that the person with the role of role block is allied with the Mafia. Watch your backs and be careful with who you trust.
-Anonymous
Wax Storm
id=116317

For this post the author Wax Storm thanked: 4
AnnNoor (31 Oct 2020, 13:01) • ladyana (31 Oct 2020, 09:08) • Queen.Christy (30 Oct 2020, 19:02) • Veronica042004 (30 Oct 2020, 20:11)
Rating: 4.82%

Wax Storm
Administrator
Administrator
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
United States

Postby Wax Storm » 31 Oct 2020, 17:45

Black vs White Mafia has been canceled!!

Here you can find the roles of the players: Black Vs White Mafia roles and actions

Well, I am sorry for messing it up for everyone! Was a dumb mistake, will take responsibility for it!

Also, please feel free to discuss the game and my mistake in this thread.
Wax Storm
id=116317

Wax Storm
Administrator
Administrator
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
United States

Postby Queen.Christy » 31 Oct 2020, 17:58

Hi people hope your not too mad and annoyed at me.
Supreme Mafiot:I had to lynch a fellow scum in order to do so I made the investigation on Alex.
Roleblocker:I blocked Vero night 1
I like to think i played amazing at fooling you town :P
Reason i chose Alex she claimed Miller originally I made a investigation on Andreea day 1 but changed my mind as i had to survive till day 3.
Any questions about my game play ask away.

For this post the author Queen.Christy thanked: 3
ladyana (31 Oct 2020, 18:09) • samkaylasmith (31 Oct 2020, 18:01) • Wax Storm (31 Oct 2020, 18:00)
Rating: 3.61%

Queen.Christy
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 681 times

Postby Queen.Christy » 31 Oct 2020, 18:00

Waxxxxx what did i win tho?????
Queen.Christy
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby Wax Storm » 31 Oct 2020, 18:01

Queen.Christy wrote:Waxxxxx what did i win tho?????

Pat on the back and everyone congratulating you :)
Wax Storm
id=116317

Wax Storm
Administrator
Administrator
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
United States

Postby Queen.Christy » 31 Oct 2020, 18:03

Wax Storm wrote:
Queen.Christy wrote:Waxxxxx what did i win tho?????

Pat on the back and everyone congratulating you :)

All that for nothing :frown:
Queen.Christy
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Next

Return to Black Vs White Mafia