Black Vs White Mafia Rules

*This mafia game will feature flavor that shows diametrically opposed sides. All flavor is superfluous to the gameplay itself.

Black Vs White Mafia Rules

Postby Wax Storm » 14 Oct 2020, 22:10

RULES

Rules:

All Mafia rules apply.
1.Play to win.
2.BOLDED GREEN is my color as moderator. Do not use it!
3.Enjoy yourself; others may follow your example.
4.I have the final say in all matters. Questions may be PMed to me or bolded @me in-thread. (Questions like "who are the scums?" or "how many scums are there?" will be disregarded and not even addressed!)
5.I am the mod, not a tool or a babysitter. I do not appreciate being abused for social or mechanical gain!! <- keep this one in mind!

6.All text must be readily readable, in legible script, and fully visible. No encrypted or otherwise coded text.
7.Do not quote any PM sent by me to you that regards this game. Paraphrasing is fine.
8.Do not discuss this game anywhere else, unless specifically cleared by me.
9.Vote by using the highlight yellow 'vote' tags like this: Vote: Waxi or Unvote: Waxi. Abbreviated names can be used. Votes should be on their own line, separated from other text.
10.If I think its a vote for a player then its a vote; if I do not then it is not! Please be clear!

11.A single 'Bah' posting is permitted but not encouraged. It may be modified to redact any potentially compromising information. - I'll allow one "Bah" per player per Day phase! Anything more than that and I'll talk with Claudia to ban you from forum!
12.A lynch will occur as soon as a player receives sufficient votes. Players may talk until the thread closes.
13.Prods will be issued at 48 hours of inactivity. Prods not responded to within 24 hours and players with more than 2 prods will be replaced at my discretion.

14.Days will last 5 days and nights 2-3 days(if night starts on a Thursday/Friday then it will be 3 days).
15.All actions must be submitted at least 1 hour before the deadline of the phase. Any actions submitted after will not be accepted. Some actions will be first come first served, other will have priority no matter what.
16.Please spoiler large(r) images or quotes and keep in mind that mobile and low speed users will have difficulty accessing the game if it gets spammed.

17.Black Players should make an effort to stay in Black. White Players should make an effort to stay in White.
18.If you have concerns regarding your ability to play, engage, or about another player you may PM the mods. I will always listen, though I may not take action.
19.You are not allowed to threaten, mention, or actually replace out in the game thread. You must PM the mod, and once you do so you must stop posting.
20.Any requests for replacement are permanent, and attempts to skirt this rule will result in forced replacement at the mod's discretion.
- Replacements are usually Not Alignment Indicative, however it is natural to have some discussion about it.

Sample PMs (No Players will receive these):

WELCOME, {PLAYER}!
You are a Mafia!
You may vote in the [url=link]game thread[/url] for a lynch during the day, and vote for a mafia-faction nightkill in [url=linky]the mafia private thread[/url].
Your partner is {PLAYER}.

Your role specific powers allow you to {POWER}.

You win when you reach parity with the town faction, or nothing can prevent this from happening.
Confirm by posting in the game thread. No votes will count until I post the initial Vote Count.

WELCOME, {PLAYER}!
You are a Town!
You may vote in the [url=link]game thread[/url] for a lynch during the day.

Your role specific powers allow you to {POWER}.

You win when you eliminate all threats to the town, or nothing can prevent this from happening.
Confirm by posting in the game thread. No votes will count until I post the initial Vote Count.
Wax Storm
id=116317

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"

For this post the author Wax Storm thanked: 4
samkaylasmith (15 Oct 2020, 14:53) • simona2003 (18 Oct 2020, 16:30) • Simply Me_Shangrila (15 Oct 2020, 08:25) • Veronica042004 (30 Oct 2020, 16:22)
Rating: 4.82%

Wax Storm
Administrator
Administrator
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 2509 times
National Flag:
United States

Return to Black Vs White Mafia