Task 4 : Art gallery

Art is too important not to share! It speaks where words are not able to explain!

Re: Task 4 : Art gallery

Postby nefeliethan » 17 Oct 2020, 11:28

personally, idk but suggest a colour range of white-brown-black, neat and spotless like the pristine wall of a gallery. Also will care to not too casual as I'm carrying some respect towards the artist and his/her efforts in my dressing.

But how and what I'm going wear.-
trraditional or to the nines or whatever that idc what others think about me - something that suits me and something that strike others; I want to dress in an impressive manner and wish to catch some attention of at least some of the artists and art-lovers among the crowd. They surely has some sense of fashion and this will be good opportunity to show off my outfit, Maybe, some artists might get inspired and offers me a free portrait or hang one pic of mine on one of his exhibitions thus making me (my outfit] a trending topic??

Nefeliethan id:6081080

For this post the author nefeliethan was thanked by:
Renna (17 Oct 2020, 13:07)
Rating: 1.2%

nefeliethan
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1076 times
National Flag:
India

Re: Task 4 : Art gallery

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 19 Oct 2020, 08:04

simona2003 wrote:Well, when I went to * Le musée du Louvre * in Paris..People were wearing just casual clothes but the most important - the hat..Literally every one was with a hat like this :lol:

Lovely! Next time you go there, take me with u! You get the prize for this task :)

For this post the author ClaudiaM25 thanked: 2
Lady Alexandra (19 Oct 2020, 11:12) • simona2003 (19 Oct 2020, 08:15)
Rating: 2.41%

ClaudiaM25
The One and Only
The One and Only
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 4964 times
National Flag:
Romania

Previous

Return to A toast to Art