New and fair voting system for both LP and LP:FA

Here you can give your suggestions for changes in the game. Please think them over and include an inquiry.

Re: New and fair voting system for both LP and LP:FA

Postby CherryDNA » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:40 pm

I'm new to Lady Popular, but I already understand that there should be a change for Lady Podium. I think playes who have made friends would like to continue voting their friends, but personally I'd like to see couple of random choices and voting between them. Let's be honest - I won't be scrolling through every random profile there ever was if someone won't bring me an oppinion for random character button at least.

For this post the author CherryDNA was thanked by:
bluetoothwirele (Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:07 pm)
Rating: 1.22%

CherryDNA

Have thanks: 7 times

Postby MarvellQueen » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:43 am

Well there is one good change which the moderators can make that when we have to increase our generosity (popularity) instead of redirecting our webpage to Lady Podium rankings or FTV ranking, it shows some random id.
:) The way you look is your own style, don't change it on others comments.
MarvellQueen
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 689 times

Postby sally » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:15 pm

If the developing team make changes to the voting system, there are two kind of results.
1.Positive
2.Negative

1.POSITIVE
A. The voting system would be more managed. The voters would be able to choose from some outfits/apartments.While, in the current voting system, they always can't vote for their favorite.(For many reasons)
B.It'd take less time. As you all know, time is money. So, lets not waste time.
C. I think players who have made friends would like to continue voting their friends, but personally I'd like to see couple of random choices and voting between them. Let's be honest - I won't be scrolling through every random profile there ever was if someone won't bring me an opinion for random character button at least.( COPIED FROM CHERRYDNA'S POST, I TOTALLY AGREE WITH HER)

2.NEGATIVE
A. this would affect the entire format of the game and the system by which it operates, would take a very long time to implement.
B.Less people would participate.
C.Voting would become complicated.It'd take months to make the new players understand the voting rules.
D.More lagging, as we all know, lagging is one of the biggest problems of this game. So, if the developing team makes such a huge change in the gaming system, its gonna lag a lot.

♥sally♥
“And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul”

♥Sally♥
happygirl in club THE WHITE HOUSE
sally

Have thanks: 147 times

Previous

Return to Suggestions