New and fair voting system for both LP and LP:FA

Here you can give your suggestions for changes in the game. Please think them over and include an inquiry.

Re: New and fair voting system for both LP and LP:FA

Postby detarja » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:46 am

I didn't exactly get the bit about them having to be online before, but I guess that does make sense.. and I understand what you mean, the combination of all bits and pieces might indeed - in my opinion - increase 'security' in terms of voting arrangements..

oh well, let's make some more noise, and maybe we'll see some of the changes implemented at some point.. ;)
Personal Note: I want to free LP from vote-begging spam once and for all. Would you like to help? Please check this topic about a new (and hopefully more fair) voting system for both LP and LP:FA and give your thoughts or likes.. Thank you!

For this post the author detarja was thanked by:
MarvellQueen (Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:44 pm)
Rating: 1.22%

detarja
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 142 times

Postby RaniaSpice » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:09 am

More noise..
LucyKamui wrote:maybe if, during one week, we can vote for a single lady just once, for each contest then, it wouldn't really matter. what this means, is that if i have 7 friends, even if i coordinate with them to be online at the same time, we memorize the looks, each of us can only have 7 vote in the apartment contest, 7 in the catwalk and 7 for the other one. once we cast the votes, they're registered, and we wouldn't be able to come the next day to vote again for each other. does this make sense?

Which means someone will join the fight if someone else vote for them?
Personal Note: I want to free LP from vote-begging spam once and for all. Would you like to help? Please check this topic about a new (and hopefully more fair) voting system for both LP and LP:FA and give your thoughts or likes.. Thank you!
RaniaSpice
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 589 times

Postby Lady Drakharis » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:29 pm

RaniaSpice wrote:
Lady Drakharis wrote:Maybe have a group of judges selected to vote would work too. We wouldn't know who those judges would be. Each week choose a different group of ladies or gentlemen to judge.

What if those judges were only choosing their friends?

The judges wouldn't be given names of the ladies rather vote on a specific look they liked best.

Or do like other fashion games in which you have a choice of looks and you vote for the one you liked best. You'd have a chance to vote for you friends looks but it would only be allowed one vote per friend for the week.

For this post the author Lady Drakharis was thanked by:
MarvellQueen (Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:46 pm)

Lady Drakharis

Have thanks: 114 times

Postby RaniaSpice » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:53 pm

Lady Drakharis wrote:The judges wouldn't be given names of the ladies rather vote on a specific look they liked best.

Or do like other fashion games in which you have a choice of looks and you vote for the one you liked best. You'd have a chance to vote for you friends looks but it would only be allowed one vote per friend for the week.

Aah, nice idea!! Only pictures, no names!! ^_^

Each person can only vote for one friend in each week, or maybe they can vote to all friends no matter how much?

For this post the author RaniaSpice was thanked by:
LucyKamui (Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:23 pm)

RaniaSpice
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby LucyKamui » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:25 pm

RaniaSpice wrote:
Lady Drakharis wrote:The judges wouldn't be given names of the ladies rather vote on a specific look they liked best.

Aah, nice idea!! Only pictures, no names!! ^_^

Each person can only vote for one friend in each week, or maybe they can vote to all friends no matter how much?

yes! each person should vote for only one lady in a week. ^_^
LeLe from FA club: Fashion Wizard

For this post the author LucyKamui was thanked by:
MarvellQueen (Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:46 pm)

LucyKamui

Have thanks: 512 times

Postby RaniaSpice » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:29 am

LucyKamui wrote:yes! each person should vote for only one lady in a week. ^_^

Hmm.. But don't you think it will be so hard to choose one lady a week? What about 10 or something?

Oh, and spammers shouldn't be allowed join the contest.. ^_^

MarvellQueen (Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:47 pm)

RaniaSpice
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby kainat » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:00 am

its really nice :) :)
I DO NOT TRUST EASILY...........
SO WHEN I 'LL TELL U........
...........I TRUST U..............
....PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ME..
....REGRET it......
kainat

Have thanks: 249 times

Postby AuroraB » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:38 pm

I may be too late to tell, but I like this proposal
AuroraB

Have thanks: 117 times

Postby JunoTessa » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:53 pm

Now I like the idea of a different system of voting, not that it would ever be possible but I do sometimes wonder how fair the current system is, nothing to do with the makers of the game. The idea of possibly having to choose either or between two ladies that are at the same level is interesting but possibly impossible to implement and possibly just as unfair if ladies are randomly generated, it could work as a good extra though as loads of people will be missed as I doubt anyone trawls through the whole lists of girls so those that are already at the top are usually the ones that get more votes.

It might be best if the votes you have received were secret until the winners were announced instead and there was no ranking to view on the run up to the winners being announced.
"The most beautiful journeys are taken through the window" - King of Hearts (1966)

A link to my external blog, this is a cosmetics related along with being a personal blog.

JunoTessa

Have thanks: 49 times

Postby RaniaSpice » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:08 am

JunoTessa wrote:It might be best if the votes you have received were secret until the winners were announced instead and there was no ranking to view on the run up to the winners being announced.

Hmm.. I never think of this before, but I like it!! ^_^
But the problem is, we can't know if there's a spammer almost won the competition.. That makes us hard to predict whose spams to be reported (like those that reach top three position in the competition), and whose spams to be ignored (like those than unsuccessful with their spamming effort).. :unsure:

MarvellQueen (Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:48 pm)

RaniaSpice
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions