Trading Market & Sales Market

Here you can give your suggestions for changes in the game. Please think them over and include an inquiry.

Trading Market & Sales Market

Postby CoraAudrey.com » 05 Sep 2020, 21:32

I've been thinking, and... what this game should really add, are 2 types of Markets.

1. A trading market.

Others can come to your market or see your sales in a type of sales page and read through your offers. For example, if you offer 1 diamonds for 2 emeralds, someone else could see that, and click a "trade" button. Then that happens.

2. A sales market.

Set something into your sales market to sell, where others can see your offers on another sales page. For example, offer a pair of shoes that you don't like for your choice of lady dollars, and/or emeralds, and/or diamonds. Of course, you can't make the prices too high, as no one would buy it.

I would appreciate hearing what you ladies think of the idea.
"People who jump to conclusions and realize their mistake too late, may look back and find themselves unable to return." - Me.

For this post the author CoraAudrey.com was thanked by:
nefeliethan (05 Sep 2020, 22:20)
Rating: 1.2%

CoraAudrey.com

Have thanks: 8 times

Re: Trading Market & Sales Market

Postby Lady Alexandra » 05 Sep 2020, 22:07

l think that it would be a good idea
but
LP would mess it up somehow

(or at least fix the update first)

but imagine the scamsssss and the argumentssss and the scandals

good idea in theory but not when applicable

ID 5743470 ; MaJ3stic Ang3Ls

Al X
Lady Alexandra
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1352 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby AndreeaG » 05 Sep 2020, 22:31

CoraAudrey.com wrote:I've been thinking, and... what this game should really add, are 2 types of Markets.

1. A trading market.

Others can come to your market or see your sales in a type of sales page and read through your offers. For example, if you offer 1 diamonds for 2 emeralds, someone else could see that, and click a "trade" button. Then that happens.

2. A sales market.

Set something into your sales market to sell, where others can see your offers on another sales page. For example, offer a pair of shoes that you don't like for your choice of lady dollars, and/or emeralds, and/or diamonds. Of course, you can't make the prices too high, as no one would buy it.

I would appreciate hearing what you ladies think of the idea.

Few years ago I played our world and they had a items market and it was the best feature ever. I so miss that!
e+e=2e

e=2.71828182846

Andr5.43656365692a

{id}5454201
AndreeaG
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1273 times
National Flag:
Romania

Postby mclil1 » 06 Sep 2020, 00:38

Items markets are a pretty good thing. I play a game that has that feature, and it works really well when shops are out of stock. (It's Marapets, FYI)

BUT...
Then you'll have to change the shops into shops that restock every 5 minutes or something, or else it just won't work.
Lady Name: Mikayla
ID: 6776353

Custom avatars by me for "sale"! Chat message me for the details.
mclil1
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor

Have thanks: 302 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Harmony » 06 Sep 2020, 00:52

I think I suggested something similar awhile back but great idea, would love to see something like this in LP but after thinking about it for awhile, how would Fashion Points work? Would we lose them once the items sold? Would we have to pay emeralds or diamonds to use the market? The trading and selling idea was probably why the Wardrobe Archive was created, so we would not have to scroll through the items we rarely or never use and so we wouldn’t have to worry about the FP
Harmony

Have thanks: 33 times

Return to Suggestions