Buy Back

Here you can give your suggestions for changes in the game. Please think them over and include an inquiry.

Buy Back

Postby jenicide » 02 Nov 2018, 13:10

I haven't seen this suggested but I looked so I apologize if I missed it and this is a repost.

I was wondering if there are any plans in the works or if I can suggest a new idea of a buyback policy. It would be for any clothes, jewelry or accessories that we bought accidentally. Or it can be for ones that we bought before and never ended up using and see no future for. This would also be a great way for us to increase our money by a little bit.

It could be a store in the mall or a store in the city, whichever would be easiest to implement.

Also, the buyback amounts should be fair. While I wouldn't expect the entire amount for what we originally paid for the item. For example: hopefully, a $3500 item would buyback for more than $5.

I've been waiting for a way to do this and couldn't find one and would love to have one that would help with clearing my space from items I don't ever see myself using again.

Thanks. :)
jenicide

Have thanks: 3 times

Re: Buy Back

Postby Trinity Starling » 03 Nov 2018, 05:05

I'd personally LOVE to see this implemented. I think your suggestion goes along with some of the earlier suggestions that we could "recycle" unwanted clothes for some amount of money/emeralds/diamonds back. I have no doubt that the LP team would not be able to implement this over some period of time, as we have seen what they've been able to achieve with enough time. :D
Lady Name: Trinity Starling
ID: 5498311

Trinity Starling
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 887 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby ToriaMason » 10 Nov 2018, 05:16

I thought this may be what the point of the Auction was when I seen it but that doesn't seem to be something that is usable. I think it would be a great idea.
ToriaMason

Have thanks: 15 times

Postby ToriaMason » 10 Nov 2018, 05:18

It would also be a good way to get items that were 'Limited Edition' that are no longer wanted by the person who got it.
ToriaMason

Have thanks: 15 times

Return to Suggestions