Suggestion on new types of hair for the salon

Here you can give your suggestions for changes in the game. Please think them over and include an inquiry.

Suggestion on new types of hair for the salon

Postby jolori » 20 Oct 2018, 07:08

So, I know that it takes a lot of work to do what the devs do for this game, but I have a suggestion about the hair salon. Recently we got a two tone hair piece in one of the games. But it's a permanent coloring. What I'd like is if we could choose our own two colors for some pieces. Or even just add highlights of different colors to the hair already there. You guys have been so creative with the hair lately and maybe this is already in the works; if so I can't wait to try it out. But that's my suggestion. Highlights that we can choose our own color and placement and two tone hair that we can choose. There's a simple Flash based game I used to play before I came here that had this concept called Rinmaru fantasy game avatar creator; it's quite simple but kept me happy until I found you guys. Maybe you can implement some of the concepts they use to improve Lady Popular. Thank you.

For this post the author jolori was thanked by:
Trinity Starling (20 Oct 2018, 18:54)
Rating: 1.2%

jolori

Have thanks: 11 times

Re: Suggestion on new types of hair for the salon

Postby Trinity Starling » 20 Oct 2018, 18:53

Great idea! I think if LP designers couldn't do hair colors like this, they could also have a set number of color combinations for dual-toned hair.
Lady Name: Trinity Starling
ID: 5498311

Trinity Starling
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 888 times
National Flag:
United States

Re: Suggestion on new types of hair for the salon

Postby Mint-Chocolate » 28 Jul 2019, 00:38

Mint-Chocolate

Have thanks: 122 times