Official LP Discord Server?

Here you can give your suggestions for changes in the game. Please think them over and include an inquiry.

Official LP Discord Server?

Postby Lavenda » 06 Jun 2018, 19:11

Hey, semi-seasoned player here.
If you're into gaming or just spend well, any time on the internet, you've probably heard of Discord: Chat for gamers. A lot of video games I play have official discord servers where you can exchange ideas and suggestions. It's very useful. The link to the server is usually posted on the game's official forum.
Ladypopular is a video game. Why not have an official discord server? I tried googling one but I did not find any, official or otherwise.
Why not? I think it would a way of bringing the community closer together. What do you think?

For this post the author Lavenda was thanked by:
Emillizah (14 May 2019, 15:53)
Rating: 1.2%

Lavenda

Have thanks: 50 times

Re: Official LP Discord Server?

Postby SoloSunrise » 08 Jul 2018, 10:31

I totally agree, and I think it'd bring dynamic and overall bring players closer.
It takes an hour (at most) to create perfect discord (I said an hour because it would be public server, writing the rules and whatnot), and it can be easily managed with 2 to 5 people.

For this post the author SoloSunrise was thanked by:

SoloSunrise

Have thanks: 2 times
National Flag:
Serbia

Postby laudare » 09 Aug 2018, 20:48

I love this idea!

For this post the author laudare was thanked by:

laudare

Have thanks: 86 times
National Flag:
Germany

Postby Emillizah » 14 May 2019, 03:19

I have done this it's not the official one but its My clubs and I currently have 3 different clubs in there and have made some amazing friends! We all help each other out if needed and we have all enjoyed the game a lot more for it! Your welcome to join it!
I moderate it very closely it is public you can join but I just have to give roles out to people that join so they can have accesses to all the awesome channels I got! I would like to make it full on public but I don't have enough active people quite yet to moderate it with me that I trust!
If you would like to Join Please, by all means, Message me I will give you the 24 hr link to join:)
I've Got live chat channels and club promoting channels and a show me your outfit Channels and a tips help page where we all post things we have learned about the game!
I currently have 21 Members in there Hope to have
More soon :wub:
With Much Love Em~
Emillizah

Have thanks: 4 times
National Flag:
United States

Return to Suggestions