Negative vote

Here you can give your suggestions for changes in the game. Please think them over and include an inquiry.

Negative vote

Postby melje » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:23 pm

Hello,

I would like that the votes could changes.
I don't understand why they can give negative votes.
I think I doesn't give a good vibe to ladies who stand minus. (if I see this I give them positive votes)
It would be better if they could choose between 1 star-5 stars.

Thank for reading this.
fashion fades but style is eternal
YSL

For this post the author melje thanked: 3
Reaney (Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:35 pm) • Summerskies (Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:26 am) • Tasere (Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:02 am)
Rating: 3.61%

melje

Have thanks: 115 times

Re: Negative vote

Postby allenafaith » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:11 am

I kind of agree.

Many ladies misuse this function anyways. I have been attacked by an entire club while I was participating in the contests and almost won but my negative votes brought me super far down in the contests. After that, I stopped trying to win any trophies. It probably wouldn't be so bad if ladies didn't abuse it, but unfortunately they do.

For this post the author allenafaith thanked: 3
melje (Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:29 am) • Penny Mary (Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:27 am) • Summerskies (Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:26 am)
Rating: 3.61%

allenafaith
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 778 times

Postby Summerskies » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:00 am

I have to agree the negative votes needs to be done away with. I know it might make allot of players upset that it would be gone.They then could not just vote for someone is all. Or what could be done is this here is and example.

Player A finds player B and decides she does not like her.Player B has say 50 votes Player A negatively votes player B down to 0 votes.Player A keeps going back to keep Player B's votes 0.The Admins find out and grey out the negative votes so Player A can not use the negative vote on any player then for quite some time. This is and example in case the negative votes still stay is all.
Summerskies Lady Ayla Summers

For this post the author Summerskies was thanked by:
melje (Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:32 am)
Rating: 1.2%

Summerskies

Have thanks: 10 times

Postby melje » Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:30 am

I've been thinking to stop voting also.
But can I punish the voters who vote for me?
I can't do that. :(

Thank you for your reply darling!
fashion fades but style is eternal
YSL

For this post the author melje was thanked by:
Summerskies (Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:12 am)

melje

Postby allenafaith » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:33 am

melje wrote:I've been thinking to stop voting also.
But can I punish the voters who vote for me?
I can't do that. :(

Thank you for your reply darling!

You're welcome. :)

For this post the author allenafaith was thanked by:
Summerskies (Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:12 am)

allenafaith
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 778 times

Postby Lady Drakharis » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:23 am

I prefer to give positive votes. Just because what you are wearing isn't something I would put my lady in doesn't mean it's something you should avoid putting your lady in. I believe we should all be expressing our own individual style and personality through our ladies. Because of that I give a positive vote even if you're in a rival club. That shouldn't matter. I think of this game as what would I wear if I had an endless wardrobe. You might have purple hair with orange polka dots and slime green stripes with tattoos from head too toe and piercings everywhere. I'll still give you a positive vote because you are expressing your personality and individual style. The same goes for your apartment/home. It should express your own personality.

For this post the author Lady Drakharis was thanked by:
melje (Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:13 pm)

Lady Drakharis

Postby Reaney » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:22 am

Although I have little chance to win a contest, I'd like to get positive votes like everyone.
Yes,there are several people do the negative votes, but they spend their money anyway.
We need to respect each others.
I'm happy when I get positive votes & I really appreciate to them who votes positive for me.
So, I always give positive votes to others, hope they'll be happy too :D

Peace, love & have fun!

For this post the author Reaney thanked: 2
melje (Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:15 pm) • Tasere (Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:02 am)
Rating: 2.41%

Reaney

Have thanks: 38 times

Postby Liz_story » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:53 pm

Lady Drakharis wrote:I prefer to give positive votes. Just because what you are wearing isn't something I would put my lady in doesn't mean it's something you should avoid putting your lady in. I believe we should all be expressing our own individual style and personality through our ladies. Because of that I give a positive vote even if you're in a rival club. That shouldn't matter. I think of this game as what would I wear if I had an endless wardrobe. You might have purple hair with orange polka dots and slime green stripes with tattoos from head too toe and piercings everywhere. I'll still give you a positive vote because you are expressing your personality and individual style. The same goes for your apartment/home. It should express your own personality.

I agree with you. Everyone has an own taste. own style or interior design.
for myself, i never vote negative. It feels like cracking down someone its personality.
I just go further, don't vote at all.
Liz_story

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby AuroraLuna » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:15 pm

The negative voting is mostly abused when a lady is climbing up the Lady Podium or FTV Catwalk to reach the first 3 places. Maybe the -2 should be removed and keep only the -1. When a lady buys the gem package, the stars can go up to +5 instead of +4. That can compensate for keep the -1 standard for all the ladies.
❇There is nothing more beautiful than a woman's radiating beauty from within.❇ Aurora
Club MOON Callisto
AuroraLuna

Have thanks: 80 times

Postby Liz_story » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:47 am

They also give negative votes when you took dollars from them. So basically, bad losers. They can not bair that you took away dollars. Now I have someone who is coming back to me and vote negative all the time(I think) Because everytime I come on top, someone is voting me -2 on everything. I think that's more revenge than actually based on outfits or liking the apartment. And that doesn't make the game * fun *
Liz_story

Have thanks: 0 time

Return to Suggestions